Constitutional Emergency

We didn't let war protestors block the wall........now.......are we going to allow the government to block a memorial to many that fought and died so Obama could steal the presidency and mock our warriors?   I say NO, Hell NO.......it's time for another Gathering of Eagles...........let's go to Washington and rescue our brothers and sisters memory.......

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

This is pure BS
time to give back what obama, holder and their crew passed out... a sit in at The Wall chained together

In from George Mellinger..
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nbc-police-remove-vietnam-war-v...

NBC: Police Remove Vietnam War Veterans at Memorial Wall

12:50 PM, Oct 5, 2013 • By JOHN MCCORMACK
Via William Jacobson, NBC's affiliate in Washington, D.C. reports that police ordered tourists and Vietnam war veterans who were visiting the
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall to leave the memorial at one point on Friday.

After one group of veterans went around the barricade, "the park ranger told them the wall was closed," NBC's Mark Seagraves reported.
"Later another group of vets showed up and moved the barricades. At that point, the memorial filled with vets and tourists. That's when police
came and moved everyone out."

The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall is a black granite outdoor wall on which the names of the 58,272 service members who died or were
unaccounted for during the Vietnam war are inscribed.

It takes more manpower and costs the government more money to close down an outdoor wall than to let people walk past it and pay their respects.

The Obama administration has been very selective in devoting resources to shutting down memorials

Views: 682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MAYBE THE PEOPLE HAVE WOKEN UP TO SEE THIS EVIL AND HAVE DECIDED TO FIGHT IT ( I PRAY WITH ALL MY HART THEY HAVE WOKEN A  VERY LARGE SLEEPING SPIRIT ) .   

Wendy, the 'WALL SOUTH' in Pensacola is a roughly half size version of the original in Washington with all the names of the 58,000 + on it, the same as the traveling wall. I agree with Harry, I too am a Vietnam Vet and I'll be damned if I'd let obama and his flunkies keep me from a memorial that was built to honor my brothers and sisters because he is too stupid and selfish to come up with a plan that will free the American PEOPLE FROM THE SLAVERY OF DEPENDENCY ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT's entitlement programs. YES IT IS SLAVERY TO BE DEPENDENT ON WELFARE AND FOODSTAMPS WITH NO WAY OUT OF THEM. 

we need to this in each state memorials. shtf, we need to get the job done!! let them know, enough is enough.  line is drawn, unless we just say f' it. and finish it..... ballot box not work!  how much ammo is stored? 1 spark in this ammo dump, maybe freedom will land on its feet??? The will of  God will. f' Alla...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service