http://www.coachisright.com/obama-officials-brutal-mistreatment-of-dying-ww-ii-hero/

Obama officials’ brutal mistreatment of dying WW II hero

By Coach Collins, on June 24th, 2012         by Suzanne Eovaldi,  staff writer

Horrific brutality is being done by the Obama Administration’s U.S. Bankruptcy Court to a cancer ridden, helpless 89 year old World War II veteran who received two bronze stars involving the incredible rescue of 2,000 U.S. Prisoners of War from vicious Japanese guards at the Los Banos Internment Camp in Luzon, Philippines in 1945. (1)

Montana’s Warren C. Bodeker is being tossed out of his Plains, MT home by Christy Brandon, a Montana Federal Bankruptcy Trustee, practicing in Bigfork, Mt.  She refused to continue a capacity hearing even as he was suffering in a Helena VA Hospital from advanced stage prostate cancer spreading throughout his body.  The bulletin CIR received contained the following update: “But despite the well-established fact that Mr. Bodeker was in the hospital, the trustee, Christy Brandon, opposed the motion to continue the hearing.  U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Honorable Ralph B. Kirscher denied (this) motion; Brandon then Emailed Mr. Bodeker (whose own lawyer quit) to tell him she would be at his home on 11 Freedom Lane, Plains, MT, with a sheriff’s deputy to kick him out of his home and have the locks changed” on June 18, 2012.

Now what’s even worse, the sick and dying veteran who belonged to the Co. B, 511th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 11th Airborne Division must at his own cost have the remains of his dead wife Lorna dug up and moved from the home where they planned to be buried next to one another.  Her five year long battle with cancer left him with so many medical and credit card bills he had to file for bankruptcy.  And that’s when his real nightmare began.  Because the couple had some gold and silver coins he failed to disclose, he was pressured into signing some sort of stipulation agreement which he did not understand, thereby forcing him to lose his bankruptcy and homestead exemption protections.  Christy Brandon–according to the internet Email by Liberty.com—is  serving as the trustee for the estate, the lawyer for the estate, and as the attorney for herself as trustee, all in one!  According to witnesses, the poor old guy was led to believe he was going to lose everything, no matter what he did or didn’t do.  The Email says despite the well-established fact that Mr. Bodeker was in the hospital, trustee Brandon opposed the motion to continue the hearing.  Even though he was set to undergo a competency examination which could show he lacked the capacity to enter into the stipulation, the judge denied the old man’s motion, acting pro se, to continue the hearing and the judge then granted the order for the World War II hero to vacate his property!

You can view his pitiful video at (2).  The Los Banos Raid is considered to be the textbook example of the perfect rescue operation in military history.  Paratroopers, including Private Bodeker, tumbled out at day break behind enemy lines, to free our POWs before brutal Imperial Japanese guards could carry out their planned slaughter of our men.  Not one POW was killed.  And this is the thanks the old veteran gets when he is too old to fight his own battles!

No words can express the lack of compassion, the bald brutality, the crass cruelty of a U.S. judicial system so devoid of any sense of patriotism to someone who put his life on the enemy line to save his fellow Americans.  Commenters are over the top in their criticism of what one called “Another National Disgrace on the New America.”   Another said, “This is crazy.”   Finally, this comment says it all: “This is an outrage! This makes me so mad.  Treating our veterans like crap. This is just sick.”   Montana’s two U.S. Senators, both Democrats, are Jon Tester and Max Baucus, who can be called toll free at 1-877-762-8762.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This just shows that the Demo`s and Fed judges are not working for the people only them selves and they have no respect for who got them in the jobs they have  now but they will when the terrorist start to really strike.... Oh I forgot they think they are above that and are the elite...

• “The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive veterans of early wars were treated and appreciated by our nation.” 
    ― George Washington  My, my how things have changed, God help us all.

• OMG! Theres a SPECIAL place in hell for these people!
  • ...beyond comprehension!  Sounds as if the "judge" (looter) has a stake in the old man's property..... will be on this first thing in the morning....... we should burn up the phone lines!

• We need to send this to Hannity, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Oreilly Then maybe we could set up a donation to him to save his home and keep it as a historical landmark.

• Here is a link for Donations to help Warren C. Bodeker keep his home and his dignity... http://oathkeepers.org/oath/warren-donate/. It was setup by friends from his home town of Plains, MT.

Here is link to an interview with Warren. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XXkzxHVn...!

•     This new justice system is as sick as those that apply this to the helpless Americans and more so to this veteran of WW2, who deserves a much better out come to his life, but corruption has no breaks only horns and a gas peddle.

• >>>  NOT SURPRISING  <<<  THESE FOOLS HAVE NO HEART .

• the banks (aided by the whole gov't) get $trillions$ in bailouts from We The People, then anytime they get a chance they (use the "judicial system" to) suck the last drop of life out of US one man at a time, this is top down then bottom up feeding (or should I say economics)... even hollywood vampires have more heart...

First they came for the communists,
     and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
     and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
     and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
     and there was no one left to speak out for me.

-Martin Niemöller

• How very sad.

This reply was deleted.