I now suggest everyone always have a video and/or audio recording device on hand now. What is more disgusting is this patrol woman believed she had the right to do that and had no problem doing that to another woman! How dare her! That is nothing more than legalized molestation! She should be charged for molestation!

Twana

The Blaze

Posted on December 19, 2012 at 6:50pm by Jason Howerton Jason Howerton

Angel and Ashley Dobbs Suing Texas State Troopers After Being Given Roadside Body Cavity Search

Two women from Irving, Texas are suing state troopers and the head of their department in federal court after they say they were forced to endure an illegal and humiliating “roadside body cavity search” during a routine traffic stop, The Dallas Morning News reports.

The case is currently under investigation by the public integrity division of the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office and will go before a grand jury in January.

The dash-mounted camera on a trooper’s vehicle reportedly captured the entire incident on video. Angel Dobbs, 38, and her niece Ashley Dobbs, 24, say the unlawful search happened on the night of July 13 along a state highway.

Watch the video here via The Dallas Morning News (Content Warning!):

In their lawsuit, the women allege that a female trooper, identified as Kelley Helleson, used her fingers to search both their anuses and vaginas with the same latex glove. To add to their horrific experience, the women say they were on the side of the road in full view of passing vehicles.

The video from the car’s dash cam clearly shows a female officer feeling around both women’s breasts and then sticking her hand down the front and back of their pants, wearing latex gloves.

Angel and Ashley Dobbs Suing Texas State Troopers After Being Given Roadside Body Cavity Search

According to the lawsuit, David Farrell, a Texas state trooper, pulled the car over after seeing the women throw cigarette butts out of the window. He reportedly questioned them about marijuana and then called Helleson to the scene to assist him.

Farrell requested the search because he said the women were “acting weird,” the suit said.

More from The Dallas Morning News:

Farrell searched their vehicle for marijuana but didn’t find any, they said. He then tried to “morph this situation into a DWI investigation,” the lawsuit said. Angel Dobbs passed a roadside sobriety test and the women were given warnings for littering, the suit said.

During the search of Angel Dobbs’ anus, Helleson irritated one of the cysts she suffers from, the lawsuit said, causing her “severe and continuing pain and discomfort.”

“Angel Dobbs was overwhelmed with emotion and a feeling of helplessness and reacted stating that Helleson had just violated her in a most horrific manner,” the lawsuit said.

The women also are suing Steven McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety, saying he was aware of previous problems and complaints about “unlawful strip searches, cavity searches and the like” yet failed to do anything about it.

While the Texas Department of Public Safety refuses to discuss pending court cases, DPS spokeswoman Katherine Cesinger issued the following statement:

“Following the traffic stop that occurred in July of this year and based on a citizen’s complaint, the Texas Rangers conducted an inquiry surrounding the events, and has since turned the results over to the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office for review.”

Scott H. Palmer, an attorney representing the women, told the Dallas Morning News that the entire ordeal was caught on video from one of the trooper’s dash cams.

“You can see what’s happening clearly,” he added.

Palmer blasted the troopers’ conduct, saying the searches were basically “sexual assault” on the side of the road. “No one’s ever seen the likes of this…We can’t let them get away with it.”

(H/T: The Daily Mail)

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OMG, I can't believe this.

• Those troopers are so FIRED. The same goes for their supervisors and maybe a little farther up the chain.

• i hope that the lawsuits  bankrupts the County and the individuals that are responsible 

• A good thought but any time the public goes against the authorities they lose. The authorities use your tax dollars against what you have at your disposal.

• Isn't that ironic? We actually pay for the hell they put us through and will continue to put us through....and we will continue to pay for it. INSANE!!

• I agree that this is inappropriate actions.   However you are far from being correct about the authorities always winning these cases.   if the evidence is there,and in this case it certainly appears to be, the officer(s) involved will be prosecuted and the courts will hand down the proper verdict.   I can site several instances where the authorities who overstepped their bounds are in the hoosgal and have been for a number of years. In addition, the political division paid major fines.

• This is uncalled for.

• we the people,who are the real government,it starts with ovomit/ag holdup napalitano they and there un american treasonous administration,are all in on it,if your tired of all this treason since the ineligible un american illegal treasonous ovomit/a g holdup/napailtano/pellosi/reid/waters/wasserman/carney/hillary/rice/kagan/sosotmayer/ginsberberg/the black caucaus all took office.time to communicate/focus/prepare/gather/plan/refine plan and meet at the lawless,useless,treasonous un building,or the equally treasonous wh,we no longer have a we the peoples government,we have a bunch of treasonous/lawless/steal your tax payers money administration,time to stop this insanity,just look whats happening,the violence has gone off the charts since this musmutt traitor illegally stole the election.good bless romney/ryan,sheriff joe and cold case posse,chuck norris,frank serpico,and all legal american veternans/citizens.god bless america

• I would have been arrested and jailed. There's NO WAY I would have accepted/tolerated this. I am glad these woman are suing and I'm glad the trooper is suspended but that's not good enough. This was a sexual assault a gross over reach of authority and an absolute Constitutional affront. I"ll have to follow this one!

• For them to be sexually assaulted over littering, the responsible parties should be 6 feet under the jail! Having had my day of infamy, being lied about under oath by our local constabulary to procure a search warrant and in open court, I understand what they went thru EXCEPT for this happening in public at the side of a road!!! I was at least in jail during my 'search'. Death would be too good for them. Those who abuse their power should lose their power.

This reply was deleted.