Replies

• I'm a pretty good writer.  How much time commitment are we talking about?

• I am a prolific and very pointed writer. Do I understand you want a better version of what you wrote above?

• I will be happy to try. I do some writing so I am effective at expressing myself in writing. What of venues are planning to use?  Here is a link to one of my books so you can see my work. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_5?url=search-alias%3Daps&a...

• I'd love to give this a try.  Give me an article, let me spin!

• What exactly is spin ready text?

I am a Business Administration student at Southern New Hampshire University, 2nd year  - I joined Overpasses for America over 6 months ago, became a leader in the National Forum, Administrator with America United which has a backup rally for OAS entitled "Resurrection of the Constitution" scheduled for May 24th.... I have diligently studied the true meaning of our beloved Constitution, and the benefits to each and every American if we follow it's guidelines and it's LAWS - How can I help?

• Retired electrical contractor here, good grunt, good prayer, willing to do something, but limited resources......

John

• I found what SPIN TEXT really is, and I will not have any part of it... Sorry for my intrusion...

• Michael, please explain so I know what it is.
    • Spin Text in marketing, marketing for PROFIT.. IF OAS is promoting profit in any way shape of form, they are the very demons we are fighting against... The DC- District of Columbia is a Corporation, Benefiting from the Unconstitutional Act of 1871, the implementation of the Federal Reserve, the 14th, 16th & 17th Amendments, our  bill of rights, under attack and deniablity of George Bushs Patriot Act of 2001 and Obamas NDAA 2012.

DO SOME RESEARCH AMERICANS, the root of all our government power grabs is financial, it's global....Other countries have known this for longer than USA has been around - Greed, whether abundance of land, Natural resources or American/Human  Ingenutiy is and always will be sought after to gain abundance over the other...Unfortunately, Obama claims to believe that everyone must be credited for the ideas and intelligence of others ( Hence, A incredible mastermind in human science, discovers the cure for the common cold....He should be rewarded and commentated, under Obams idealology, ALL OF US created that cure... Not one of Us is an individual, we operate as a whole... Thats called Democracy - When we operate as individuals, receive credit for our innovations and share the benefit on out own record, that is a republic...We are not forced to do anything, as long as we are not hurting any other

• Spin Text is used in many ways on the web, yes some use it to make a profit and others use it to post on different blogs, facebook, or google plus for no profit. You write one article and spin text it and create 3 or up to 999 different articles. It helps with search engines. example:

{Do you want|Are you ready|Ready} to help take America back? {Join with|Come and join with} millions of other {Patriots|Constitutionalists|Like-minded Americans} during Operation American Spring on May 16, 2014 in Washington, D.C. For more information:

Comes out as:

Do you want to help take America back? join with millions of other Constitutionalists during Operation American Spring on May 16, 2014 in Washington, D.C. For more information:

Or

Ready to help take America back? Come and join with millions of other Patriots during Operation American Spring on May 16, 2014 in Washington, D.C. For more information: and so on

Its just a way of programming

This reply was deleted.