I am exhausted by and disgusted with what our country is becoming. Who are these folks that find no shame in being a cheat and thief? Has our country become a country that breeds this type of unethical character? Are these U.S. Citizens doing this? Are these illegal invaders doing this? Who are these people? If our country breeds this lack of honor and integrity then I shudder to think what this country needs to experience to be restored - if even possible to restore!

Twana

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/06/voter-fraud-people-go-to-vote-ballots-already-cast-in-their-names-others-vote-more-than-once/

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OMG-8% more early voting GOP in PA!!!

Keep praying because we will prevail-good over evil!

• SUE for fraud today GOP attorneys available-ask a poll watcher to connect to attorneys

• Lock and load.

• I live in Pennsylvania and I've got that feeling. I'm SO SICK of PHILDADELPHIA, we call it FILTHadelphia, STEALING MY LEGAL VOTE!   No one EVER gets PUNISHED & their votes are counted!

• Alaska now requires voter ID except your registration card with out your picture is OK, I tried to show my Drivers License but was told all I needed was my registration card. No ID required to register!!!!!! I should have registered my 2 dogs and my cat!!! I could have even registered my Step Father who died last December, that would have been 5 votes for Romney, Ryan. The honest hard working people no longer stand a chance against the crooked left!!!!! They say there will be riots if obumer loses, let them start riots, I need practice at moving targets. I will spend the rest of the day reloading ammo so I will be ready foe the riots, should be lots of fun!!!!

• That is strange because they asked me for a drivers licence

• I was voting I seen people from different areas try to get in line to vote. But our center was pretty watchful and talked to them, they say they were called and told to go vote at this new place. This happened with other family members as well. I think they have someone inside with access to names and locations. They have a list of volunteers they call and give them a name to use and location to go to. They try to vote in other peoples names when not tightly controlled.
  • The Soap Box has been well worn over the last four years, The Jury Box has seen its fair share of people stand up in it, The Ballot Box is being tolen from us all under our noses and that only the Cartridge Box to restore the Constitution and our Freedoms. As much as I hate to say that, but they are pushing us closer and closer to it.

• Yes ma'am.  I have frequently said to my family, that I don't know if we can fix all of this without a re-boot!

• America has committed suicide.

This reply was deleted.