Yesterday, I went down to my State Capitol for a rally.  Its around 5 hours down there.  I gathered 3 good OAS guys, got in the car and took off.  We were going to meet a rally on the Capitol grounds.  The rally had a couple of people pitching their run for this or that political office.  Heard a speech or 2 about why to vote for this guy or that guy.  Bored to tears to be honest.  I knew, at my core, the election will not change anything.  We have to fix this a different way.  There were around 350-400 there.  Not a huge crowd, but it was a gun rally.  An Open Carry Rally.  For you guys in the rest of the Nation, that means we all had Long Rifles strapped to our backs screaming "We will not be disarmed!"  We walk down Constitution Ave for about an hour and wave and smile and kiss babies.  Its a fun time.  Yeah I know, dang Texans are crazy.  

Anyway, as we mill around the capitol, I'm talking to EVERYONE!!  Have you heard about American Spring?  Have you heard about American Spring?  Here is my card, Go to the website..... I swear, I was working that crowd for 3 hours harder than any political hopeful.   I carry a couple of cheep printed business cards with with me,  Just name phone number, website, Facebook.  Then I have a really nasty looking flyer that has the whole plan in it.  Then I have a still picture of Cairo during their actions last fall.  I show that still, ask them "Would this Scare DC and wake our Nation up?" Join us in DC, we need you.  May 16th.  Martin Luther King said "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in Moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy"  If now is not a time of challenge and controversy, such a time has never existed.  

Over and over through the crowd, till I was getting on peoples nerves I think... Came up to one guy I had already given my pitch to, he said, "Yes, Its Time to walk like and Egyptian"  Did the little dance and all.  It struck me, stuck me and I loved it.  Granted the guy looked pretty funny doing that dance with an AK47 strapped to his back, but.... Yeah, Walk Like an Egyptian.  Thats our catch phrase.  Thought I would toss that out there to everyone.  It has gotten good responses down here.  What do you think? I know, its cheesy as hell but, damn, rest of the day I used it, people laughed and smiled.  I even started doing the dance every once in a while.  

Try it, test the response.  It works.  Walk like an Egyptian, do the dance, use the voice.  It works!

Views: 943

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still a bit uncomfortable with the "American spring" and comparing ourselves to Egyptians. Their "spring"  opened the door to the Muslim brotherhood and created a huge problem and a partial takeover,

They also outlawed the MB...something OBOZO hasn't done in fact he has them in his cabinet!!  They had over 30 mill stand together and take DOWN  Morsi and his cronies.  They also had some choice words for HILLARY & OBOZO....They probably know more then OUR Liberal media ... UNCOMFORTABLE?  Wait till OBOZO declares martial Law & rules by his own decree...then what??

Check out the comments on the Colmes site.  Predictable but nasty!!

I'm concerned that this will provide the excuse POTUS needs to declare martial law. This would then be an excuse to further control and impeed our freedoms indefinitely.

My concern as well. We must really walk carefully! The Obamanation is looking for an excuse. And if the national guard fire without provocation by the time the media got thought with it they would have saved the country and prevented an assault on the capital!

The more I think about it, this march may not be a good idea. Odumbo is rather paranoid anyway and he will declare an insurrection and impose martial law! He is LOOKING for an excuse!! He will activate regular army and kick in doors and confiscate every gun in the country. Remember the NSA? They know where every 22 shell is!  Even if the gun is not registered you ammo purchases probably are tracked! You might be willing to fight back but against tanks and automatic weapons?

We have got to out think him! He has a big mouth, an attitude, the media and big money in his pocket, but he really isn't very smart IMHO!! Whatever we finally do has got to be thought out and set up ahead of time to win public opinion!

Not trying to be negative, I just don't want to give the Obamanation an advantage.

Just Thinking.....

If you feel that way ....take your thinking and your negativity and go elsewhere   stay off  of OUR site...  The time for fear is past!!! I"M MORE  afraid of what will happen if NOTHING is done!!! I'm more afraid if OBOZO goes un - checked. HE will take it as an endorsement that he has free reign !!!! SO if you don't care or you think it's abad idea ...GET OUT OF OAS....  WE don't need your negative post  or your ..I"M SCARED !!! attitude...He doesn't need excuses ..He doesn't need excuses...SO again ...sit home ...watch on TV ..someone Else will do the hard work  so you can sit home and write on a computer!!   Thank GOD you two weren't around in 1775... !!!

We the People are not the Egyptians nor should we walk like them.  We are Americans and we should walk like it with our Republic, that is a more perfect union.  It would be a mistake to copy them because they have not won!  We should have our own Spring and make it the largest the world has ever seen with GOD in front or all is lost. Thank you...........St. James

Christ tells us not to fear for our cause is righteous! I'm 32 as of last week, and the President answers to the people! Not the other way around! He Will be called to answer for his actions. I'm not afraid. I have faith and I'm putting in the work to prepare before May! I'm proficient at guns, knives and with a bow! I'm from the South! My family has been here for 7 generations and I want this BAD!!!!! I LOVE my country and FEAR will not play a factor in my decision. It's a righteous cause and you tell me what Pearl Harbor, Vietnam, WW1&2 were for if we are too cowardly to stand up now and defend our homes frm a domestic terrorist! Yes, I said terrorist. I'm tired of lies. I'm tired of half-truths. They've all gotta go regardless of the cost! Nothing is so valuable now that it's worth sacrificing our freedoms and our children's future! So I say, Bring it, Prez Obama! The walls will fal around you like Jericho and your administration will crumble!

The issue isn't  fear but we need to be wise! If we aren't careful Obama will have his excuse to declare martial law. We must NOT play into his hands! Yeah he's a terrorist and I"m sick of the distortions and lies. We first of all need to pray for guidance!!

bho has had Martial law in place for a long time by Exe. Order. IMO,it isn't legal but he has purged the military for that reason Our oath keeping military leaders have been replaced by lap dog liberals who want Communist in America. I'm sure that he is training his civilian police force as we type. I think they will be the worst of the illegal aliens,maybe some of the terrorist who have pranced into America by  his Political Asylum grants. He has wanted us to rise up for a long time,that's why he keeps pushing. He is probably laughed at us for taking what we have so far.

R,  Google FEMA's First Graduating Class and you'll see that all of the 200 plus are between the ages of 18-24 and look to be foreign, mostly of latin/African origin.   Those that would most likely be impressionable and brainwashed into firing on Americans.   You'll also notice that they are equipped with AR-15's and trained in house clearing ala military/law enf. trng.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service