Replies

• Once upon a time America had men as Commander in Chief that loved America, was willing to defend her, care for her, and love her.  Now we have a White House occupant that is doing everything possible to destroy our great nation.  A complicit Congress and Judicial system are part of the treasonous "high place" that worship at the alter of power, greed, and self-serving adulation............God help us as it is clear we are unwilling to help ourselves.

• The main threat is the lack of courage and education of we, the people.

We allow, and even encourage our sons to go to Afghanistan, while we should instead be standing arm and arm with them and going to our court houses, the banks, and statehouses to restore the several states.

• you are so right. Town Hall meetings should be held regularly like they used to be

• This is the ONLY answer left to us...

• Thomas, 

I have missed you.  I hope you are well.

Steven G. Elliott

• Thomas 

Yes part of the problem are kids today being taught by very lib teachers; people who really do not have a clue then there are people who think they know and do nothing THEN THERE IS US.   WE MAY BE IT.  How we sit and desperately try to find the ans to save America while our pres:

ignores the US Constitution

ignores our federal immig laws and threatens ICE agents

he aides and abets our enemies

he is FLYING IN S. AMERICANS AND W/THE AID OF THE UN IS BRINGING IN SOMALIS; SYRIANS; AND OTHER THIRD WORLD PERSONS TO MAKE SURE HE HAS THE PEOPLE TO VOTE DEM FOR A HUNDRED YRS THIS IS A HUGE PREOBLEM

HIS HATRED OF COAL OIL AND NAT GAS IS PREVENTING US FROM BECOMING INDEPENDENT OF FOREIGN OIL

HIS USE OF THE EPA; IRS; FEC; FCC; DOJ; HHS DEPT OF ED ALL VIOLATE OUR NINETH AND TENTH AMENDMENT RIGHTS YET OUR TAXES ARE BEING WASTED

WHAT IS THE ANS?  WISH I KNEW.   HARRY U R RIGHT WHY ARE WE SO UNWILLING TO HELP OURSELVES GOD HAS GIVEN US THE INVITATION TIME WE RSVP DON'T U THINK

• Bonnie, I want to nip your first paragraph in the bud here.  Yes they are being taught by liberal teachers...do you know why?  Because all of the conservative ones have sold out to the private Christian schools and it is not just our teachers, it is parents as well. 

• Excuse me sold out to the Christian schools?? Maybe that is the only place our children can get the truth and a real education. If I had a kid in school they would be at a Christian school as mine were, Thank God!!

• THOMAS is RIGHT ON.  To think of the hypocrisy and unthinkable peril of even one recruiting station being open in AMERICA if a HILLARY,("WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"),  CLINTON should ascend to tarnish, (again), the office of Our Presidency  and then again to have the same communist/muslo/sino sympathizers holding sway in congress is unpardonable.  We view our young and idealistic military volunteers as being our defenders......WELL OLD FOLKS, (I'M 72),  THE SHOE IS NOW ON THE OTHER FOOT.............WE ARE THE DEFENDERS of OUR TROOPS and MUST Get them out from under the grasp of the collaborating cowards who grovel to the meglomaniac would be Caliph in the White House.  I sent this link out to the VFW, The American Legion and their Auxilliary.  We've got to pull these folks away from their "happy hour" around the bar and activate them with us. 

• Sadly, so true.  I understand WW1 and 2 ... the rest since then?  NO.

This reply was deleted.