Constitutional Emergency

WE ARE 'AMERICANS'..........TODAY, THE GREATEST THREAT TO FREEDOM SITS AND SLEEPS IN THE WHITE HOUSE...HE WAVES THE WHITE FLAG OF SURRENDER...DOES ANYONE CARE?

Views: 1330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where are the Lies Tom?

Yeah...please give me a clue here......

Well, your the one that will be judged, and truthfully I was put in a life threatening situation the day I arrived because of lack of communication. But you take a lot on your shoulders when you have to answer for your lies. By the way, not sure how far your education went. My name is Marc!!!

Tom for a mature male, and the e-mails I've received about you sheds a whole new light on your character. As Our Father said in Isaiah 66:17
    They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD. N'Christ Jesus, Amen 

A shame another atheist, and most likely worse aren't made to crawl on your belly as the snake you really are!

What lies you brain washed kool aid drinking idiot

Jane???????

"Touch not mine annointed" says the Lord.

Glad to see you still hanging around Marc.  My knoggin isn't what it used to be....May 16th????

Tom????  Uh have any of you seen the gay pictures of ostupid.....I have and nearly lost my lunch when I saw them.  Some of those that knew him in his younger years have even admitted to this fact.

His gay lover is his golf buddy and there are several pictures of him with his gay lovers in college smoking pot. That is about all we ever saw of his college years if he ever went to a college other than sit around and smoke pot and have gay lovers.

How about this Tom Grant. From Obamas own mouth was this declaration, and what I held back on is that 99% of Atheists today, share something in common with Sodom and Gomorrah! You are also Anally gay, and as a Pastor 1st I would say as guided by the Spirit you deny, along with truth 2 Timothy 3

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! N'Christ Jesus Amen This Chapter and Verse was God Breathed to the Prophets to warn of people exactly of your character. You are worthless, and pitiful, and I've no time to concern myself with people beyond wanting to be saved. As the last verse says, it warns to stay away from people as you, for you fit the description to a tea. And you are stupid enough to place your self esteem above truth and God and declare you yourself brought down OAS with 1 hand. You are a joke, and a swine.   So my last word for you Tom Grant is, "Be gone Devil, and go back to the spawn of hellfire you come from. Amen

True Stupidity and lack of wisdom by your own mouth. "Heck, I'm even better than a troll.  Some would say that I single h..." Only a fool and a coward would admit to that.

Tom. And neither does not knowing scripture make you admirable. What makes you admirable is your speech and your conduct, what you've accomplished in life, what you've contributed to the greater good. An admirable person sets an example that others want to imitate and follow. In my estimation from you posts I believe more people would want to imutate Pastor Marc than you. But then again maybe people reading this would want to chime in and say who they believe is admirable you or Pastor Marc.. I think I know the outcome already!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service