When Romney's neo-con supporters make Romney win through voting fraud his neo-con supporters poison the well and make everyone lose.  

The only way I can see to wash the taint of criminal ambition out of the Republican Party in time to save the 2012 election is for a truly open transparent convention beginning with a proper invocation, followed by the the US Pledge of Allegiance, the Republican Creed and an every member oath/affirmation of their duty as is currently obligated by law.  The National Republican Party must formally man-up to their duty or lose.

Many Republicans now look for a hero/ine to arise from the convention to save the Party, But not even a right candidate can save a wrong party.  

Unless we each do our part the hero/ine  cannot have the authority to save us from our selves.  Even Jesus must have our agreement to save us.  

Republicans as a public body must chose to boldly declare their duty or lose by default.  

The  hero/ine candidate would only become an enabler of corruption if they tried without getting that commitment first.

We must not continue a replay of 2008 if we intend a different result.

=================================================

Rather than hoping for a hero to save us - we, Republicans, can become competent to save whatever candidate we raise.   This is how we can do it: Have YOUR local & state Republican committees  adopt the Republican Creed and Republican Member Oath/Affirmation NOW and compel the National committee to place their adoption as the first order of convention business when the convention rules are adopted by delegate vote.

==================================================

Republican Creed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I, _______,  believe :

1) That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice, That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society, (Tea Party Free Markets core value)

2) That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government, (Tea Party fiscal responsibility core value)

3) That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations, (Tea Party Constitutionally Limited Government core value)

4) That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense,

5) That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.”

==================================================

Republican Oath/Affirmation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, _______,  affirm that I will bear true faith and allegiance to my Constitution of the United States, and state; and to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend those constitutions against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I will diligently perform my `hue & cry' duty defined in the United States Code 18USC4, `Misprision of Felony' ; such that crimes arising from alienation shall become scarce, particularly, that felony against MY Constitution and its duly authorized law known as US Frauds & Swindles; effected by "Resisting the execution of the laws under the color of its authority", as defined by "Virginia Statutory Treason” and “Virginia Statutory Embezzlement”.

I affirm these duties freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and  will well and faithfully discharge these duties, trusting with firm reliance on the Providence, Witness and Counsel of "The Laws of Nature and Nature's God" I  so pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Thursday
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31