http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul247.htm

WE MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN A MASS AWAKENING AND THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA
PART 1 of 2

By Paul McGuire
April 21, 2015
NewsWithViews.com

Recently, ISIS released a video threatening to strike America in a manner far worse than 9/11. Despite statements that the existence of ISIS training camps located just eight miles from Texas, near Juarez, Mexico are “unfounded,” reports from social media analysts state that ISIS is coming through our Southern borders with the intention of striking the heartland of America. In addition, reports from before 2005 tell us that the Iranian-funded terrorist organization Hezbollah, along with Al Qaeda, Hamas, and other militant Islamic groups have been moving up from the “Dangerous Triangle” area of South America and have sent their operatives through America’s porous southern borders. What is the purpose of these terrorist groups? To do the “unthinkable,” which is to kill, hurt, and destroy as many Americans as possible through every available means, including nukes going off in American cities and other forms of mass slaughter.

However, before I continue to document what many Americans, the media, and our politicians believe is the “unthinkable,” I want to tell you about a dream that was presented to me recently. After you hear about this dream I will let you decide whether it was simply the product of suppressed anxieties from watching the television news, a tapping into what Carl Jung called the “collective unconscious,” scientific predictive programming, or what theologians might call a prophetic dream.

First, this was not an ordinary dream and the person who shared it with me has never had dreams of this nature before. This person is rational and logical and not easily given over to flights of the imagination. On a personal level, I believe that this dream was prophetic…but, again I will allow you to decide.

In this dream, this person found himself in an America that was destroyed in some kind of brutal war. He saw men and women all over America being inducted into internment camps run by militant Islamic terrorists for the purpose of “re-education,” “brainwashing,” and mass killings.

The American men and women who were in these camps were psychologically and physically broken. One internment camp located somewhere in rural California looked something like a huge house-like compound. The militant Islamic terrorists held their heads high in arrogance and pride as the new slave masters of the American people they had captured. The American women were not allowed to look into their eyes, but had to look down and behave in total submission to their masters who would beat them, rape them, and kill them. In order to survive if their spirits were not already completely broken they had to act as if they were totally and mindlessly obedient, with absolutely no will of their own. The American men were also completely subjugated and broken. They had lost all will to survive or even resist; they were completely without hope. They were regularly being beaten, tortured, starved, and killed.

In this dream one of the individuals who was captured suddenly found himself escaping on a winding dirt road up in the mountains and as he continued on towards a town he saw everything around him looked as if it had been destroyed and burned in a horrible war. As he looked through the rubble of ashes, dirt, and bodies he saw the body of an American eagle with its skull smashed and its body and wings mixed in with the rubble. He realized that the eagle represented the death and destruction of America.

Everything in America had changed like something out of the movie The Postman, starring Kevin Costner, which took place after America was destroyed in some great war. As the dream continued, the person suddenly found himself back in the internment camp where he woke up and realized he had to record the dream so he could remember it and communicate it to as many people as possible. Again, I believe this was a prophetic dream of what America’s near future may be like, unless there is some kind of immediate major transformation in the hearts and minds of the American people.

Dreams have often guided and shaped America’s great leaders like George Washington and others. The Book of Acts talks about how in the last days “Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men dream dreams.”

No matter how you may categorize the dream, if you examine its message and compare it with the hard geopolitical realities all around us, there is at the very minimum a very high statistical probability such events will happen.

America is in the greatest crisis it has every known and the majority of the American people are unaware of the grave danger they are in. The majority of the media, politicians, and pastors are presenting an illusory interpretation of current events.

Yet the people who have to deal with the hard realities, like our U.S. military, cannot afford to look at the world through rose-colored glasses. Our military is monitoring things like Iran’s support of Houthi rebels in Yemen, which could lead to a confrontation with Saudi Arabia. Iran has sent an armada of eight ships towards Yemen, an action which could lead to a showdown with the U.S. At the same time, Iran remains the number one sponsor of terrorism in the world and has funded Hezbollah, which has been moving operatives from South America into the U.S. for decades.

The U.S. military knows there is great danger on the horizon and they are preparing for something big. Ten years after shutting down the NORAD underground Cheyenne Mountain base in Colorado, the Pentagon has recently announced a $700 million contract with Raytheon Corporation to upgrade and reopen the base. It turns out that the way Cheyenne Mountain was built hardened it against EMP or Electro Magnetic Pulse weapons.

In the same time period as the announcement for the Cheyenne Mountain Base, the commander of the U.S. army in Europe has warned that NATO must unite in the face of a “real threat” from Russia. The Russian ambassador threatened that Denmark will be a nuclear target. In addition, an exercise to move live Patriot missiles across Europe to deploy them on the outskirts of Warsaw was conducted. Obviously, the U.S. military takes the threat of a nuclear confrontation with Russia very seriously.

Here in the United States, a Special Operations mission called Jade Helm 15 is set to run from July 15th to November 15th. According to United States Army representatives, the purpose of Jade Helm 15 is to “Practice core special warfare tasks.” Army Special Operations Command officials said "The size and scope of Jade Helm sets this one apart," and "To stay ahead of environment challenges faced overseas, Jade Helm will take place across seven states...The diverse terrain in these states replicates areas Special Operations Soldiers regularly find themselves operating in overseas." These Special Operations Forces will only train in five states: Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado. There is a reason why all over America there is an acceleration of military exercises with helicopters troops and convoys.

In Lakehurst New Jersey, approximately 600 Army and Air National Guard forces from New Jersey and New York are preparing for the worst-case scenario. The troops specialize in rescue, security, decontamination, and medical treatment. They are training in order to be able to rapidly assess and identify a chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear incident.

In New York City, the New York Federal Reserve Bank is preparing for a potential shut down of all its operations. Officials have been transferring personnel and building up a satellite office there in case of a “natural disaster.” The New York Fed is doing this at the exact same time it is approaching an interest hike. What is the Federal Reserve preparing for? A “natural disaster” on the level of a tsunami, a nuke attack on New York City, an EMP attack? Whatever it is, they are preparing. Despite all this, the American people remain in a state of denial.

Throughout human history people and nations have consistently demonstrated that one of the fundamental aspects of human nature is to deny the obvious, which is nothing less than denying reality. Perhaps the most famous illustration of this principle is that after the Jews were confronted over and over again with the reality of Adolph Hitler’s intentions and the mass deaths in the concentration camps, they continued to say “It can’t happen here.” But, it did and this is why the Jews say today “Never again!”

America is in a similar situation today. We have openly been threatened over and over again by terrorist groups like ISIS that they are going to destroy us. But we play the same dangerous mind games as the Jews did and go into a state of denial and make up endless rationalizations about how nothing truly bad could ever happen in America. Really? Is this what history tells us? For part two click below.

Click here for part -----> 1, 2,

I deal with the dynamics of this process in my new book, “Mass Awakening.”

Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page.

© 2015 Paul McGuire - All Rights Reserved

Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Americans are apathetic.

• I agree and they are in for a rude awaking

• Donna,

Things are not as they seem, but much worse then in common understanding- This video, was by chance of information released, by us within their system, we are angry, and disturbed because most people just forget. It is suggested by my friends of the United States Navy, we offer to you a opportunity  to vote out the body that holds office, why, because most of them know of this, this video is documented facts that I and we can prove.

Convention of States- South Carolina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEg1udBwEW4
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        • THANK YOU SO MUCH. IN THE ABSENCE OF THE NESARA LAW NEVER ANNOUNCED, THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.  I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THIS BUT NOT IN SUCH AN EXCELLENT DISPLAY AS YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US.

I WILL BE JOINING WWW.CONVENTIONOFSTATES.COM TODAY.  EVERYONE HERE CAN DO THE SAME.  THIS NEXT ELECTION MUST BE A DIRECT HIT ON WASHINGTON THE ONE THAT WAS DIVERTED ONLY IN A PEACEFUL MANNER.  LET'S DO THIS.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS. AND GOD BLESS ANONYMOUS.

• Without reading the above the title says it all.

Totally agree that our job is to awaken enough to the threats at hand and PUSH BACK.

That is why I frequent places like this. The discussions are invaluable when I'm in public and try to cut through and gets brains turned on.

Be encouraged everyone. These exchanges are not a waste of effort.

• For starters it's 9 States, you missed Mississippi and Florida.  The Fed Gov has been preparing for years and BO has been bring the Muslim Enemy into the U.S. (Millions) for the last 6 years!  Yes, "We the People" have a massive War coming and Millions are going to die and since millions are un-prepared we may lose this fight!  The only thing "We the People" can do is repent and turn back to God/Jesus/Holy Spirit and PRAY, Train and Prepare.  Also, you are talking about dreams, well mine was not a dream, but in December 2007 I believe Jesus came to me and said "I am coming!"  I believe this was Jesus voice because I died in a Car accident and was brought back to life (I was told it was not my time) and the same voice that said "it was not my time" was the same voice I heard telling me "I am coming", and again I believe this was the voice of Jesus!  That being said, and I believe to be true, the Book of Revelation is about to be played out and if so, yes the USA is going down in flames and there will be nothing "We the People" can do about it.  I can't believe America has turned into this and I am seeing this in my Life time, just unbelievable!  I believe the USA has become the great Whore of Babalon and that whore will be destroyed by God.  Our Nation has turned it's back on God in nearly every way and God's Judgement will be Justice on and Evil Un-Godly People!  God help us, PLEASE!

• Greta Van Sustern is awake!

FAITH UNDER FIRE

FOX NEWS STAR GOES ALL OUT TO RESCUE CHRISTIANS

Prominent media figure calls on citizens, Obama, world leaders to act

Published: 15 hours ago

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/04/march-washington.jpg

Washington march (Courtesy Freedom Fan)

Washington march (Courtesy Freedom Fan)

Declaring President Obama and other world leaders must no longer tolerate the ongoing slaughter of Christians by ISIS, a prominent media figure is calling for at least 1 million Americans to peacefully march on Washington, D.C., and demand action.

In a Facebook post, Fox News host Greta Van Susteren recalled that many in her parents’ generation said they were unaware of the mass execution of Jews during World War II.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/04/isis-ethiopians.jpg

Screen capture from ISIS video purporting to show execution of Ethiopian Christians

Screen capture from ISIS video purporting to show execution of Ethiopian Christians

“What’s MY generation’s excuse?” Van Susteren wrote regarding the execution of Christians by ISIS. “We know! We even have videos.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/fox-news-star-goes-all-out-to-rescue-chr...

• Be prepared but dont faol victim to all the fear mongering thats spewing out of every media outlet!! Our country is indeed in bad shape and we do need a Global Awakening. The Globalist agenda is to frighten the world and then take away our Freedom's and way of life all in the name of Terrorism. There greatest weapon is fear,, if they can keep the population living in fear they wont be so resistant to their rights being taken away. Fortunately there are more and more people waking up daily to the corruption,, lies & deceit of the Globalist and their plans are being uncovered &disrupted dail. Our greatest weapon is information and communication, the more eyes and ears we can present the truth too the more people we can awaken and once it reaches critical mass change will be inevitable.
    • Perfect love casts out all fear.

Ever heard that?

It works. Try it. You will like it.

Also, Love is NOT a wimp.

• I CRY WHEN I READ THIS B/C TODAY I SEE PEOPLE THAT DON'T LOVE AMERICA

THE PRES ORCHESTRATED INVASION OF THIS NATION OF THIRD WORLD PERSONS AGAINST OUR WILL

TAXES UP THE WAZOO

CORP TAX RATE THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD

WE THE PEOPLE ARE READY FOR WHAT HAS TO BE DONE MANY ARE MORE I FEEL ARE W/US WE CANNOT BACK DOWN NOW

THE GLOBAL ELITISTS ARE IN THE WARP DRIVE MODE JEB BUSH HILLARY CLINTON ALL OF THEM.   WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER AND W/GOD WE MUST SAVE THIS NATION

This reply was deleted.