Constitutional Emergency

WE MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN A MASS AWAKENING AND THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA

http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul247.htm

WE MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN A MASS AWAKENING AND THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA
PART 1 of 2

By Paul McGuire
April 21, 2015
NewsWithViews.com

Recently, ISIS released a video threatening to strike America in a manner far worse than 9/11. Despite statements that the existence of ISIS training camps located just eight miles from Texas, near Juarez, Mexico are “unfounded,” reports from social media analysts state that ISIS is coming through our Southern borders with the intention of striking the heartland of America. In addition, reports from before 2005 tell us that the Iranian-funded terrorist organization Hezbollah, along with Al Qaeda, Hamas, and other militant Islamic groups have been moving up from the “Dangerous Triangle” area of South America and have sent their operatives through America’s porous southern borders. What is the purpose of these terrorist groups? To do the “unthinkable,” which is to kill, hurt, and destroy as many Americans as possible through every available means, including nukes going off in American cities and other forms of mass slaughter.

However, before I continue to document what many Americans, the media, and our politicians believe is the “unthinkable,” I want to tell you about a dream that was presented to me recently. After you hear about this dream I will let you decide whether it was simply the product of suppressed anxieties from watching the television news, a tapping into what Carl Jung called the “collective unconscious,” scientific predictive programming, or what theologians might call a prophetic dream.

First, this was not an ordinary dream and the person who shared it with me has never had dreams of this nature before. This person is rational and logical and not easily given over to flights of the imagination. On a personal level, I believe that this dream was prophetic…but, again I will allow you to decide.

In this dream, this person found himself in an America that was destroyed in some kind of brutal war. He saw men and women all over America being inducted into internment camps run by militant Islamic terrorists for the purpose of “re-education,” “brainwashing,” and mass killings.

The American men and women who were in these camps were psychologically and physically broken. One internment camp located somewhere in rural California looked something like a huge house-like compound. The militant Islamic terrorists held their heads high in arrogance and pride as the new slave masters of the American people they had captured. The American women were not allowed to look into their eyes, but had to look down and behave in total submission to their masters who would beat them, rape them, and kill them. In order to survive if their spirits were not already completely broken they had to act as if they were totally and mindlessly obedient, with absolutely no will of their own. The American men were also completely subjugated and broken. They had lost all will to survive or even resist; they were completely without hope. They were regularly being beaten, tortured, starved, and killed.

In this dream one of the individuals who was captured suddenly found himself escaping on a winding dirt road up in the mountains and as he continued on towards a town he saw everything around him looked as if it had been destroyed and burned in a horrible war. As he looked through the rubble of ashes, dirt, and bodies he saw the body of an American eagle with its skull smashed and its body and wings mixed in with the rubble. He realized that the eagle represented the death and destruction of America.

Everything in America had changed like something out of the movie The Postman, starring Kevin Costner, which took place after America was destroyed in some great war. As the dream continued, the person suddenly found himself back in the internment camp where he woke up and realized he had to record the dream so he could remember it and communicate it to as many people as possible. Again, I believe this was a prophetic dream of what America’s near future may be like, unless there is some kind of immediate major transformation in the hearts and minds of the American people.

Dreams have often guided and shaped America’s great leaders like George Washington and others. The Book of Acts talks about how in the last days “Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men dream dreams.”

No matter how you may categorize the dream, if you examine its message and compare it with the hard geopolitical realities all around us, there is at the very minimum a very high statistical probability such events will happen.

America is in the greatest crisis it has every known and the majority of the American people are unaware of the grave danger they are in. The majority of the media, politicians, and pastors are presenting an illusory interpretation of current events.

Yet the people who have to deal with the hard realities, like our U.S. military, cannot afford to look at the world through rose-colored glasses. Our military is monitoring things like Iran’s support of Houthi rebels in Yemen, which could lead to a confrontation with Saudi Arabia. Iran has sent an armada of eight ships towards Yemen, an action which could lead to a showdown with the U.S. At the same time, Iran remains the number one sponsor of terrorism in the world and has funded Hezbollah, which has been moving operatives from South America into the U.S. for decades.

The U.S. military knows there is great danger on the horizon and they are preparing for something big. Ten years after shutting down the NORAD underground Cheyenne Mountain base in Colorado, the Pentagon has recently announced a $700 million contract with Raytheon Corporation to upgrade and reopen the base. It turns out that the way Cheyenne Mountain was built hardened it against EMP or Electro Magnetic Pulse weapons.

In the same time period as the announcement for the Cheyenne Mountain Base, the commander of the U.S. army in Europe has warned that NATO must unite in the face of a “real threat” from Russia. The Russian ambassador threatened that Denmark will be a nuclear target. In addition, an exercise to move live Patriot missiles across Europe to deploy them on the outskirts of Warsaw was conducted. Obviously, the U.S. military takes the threat of a nuclear confrontation with Russia very seriously.

Here in the United States, a Special Operations mission called Jade Helm 15 is set to run from July 15th to November 15th. According to United States Army representatives, the purpose of Jade Helm 15 is to “Practice core special warfare tasks.” Army Special Operations Command officials said "The size and scope of Jade Helm sets this one apart," and "To stay ahead of environment challenges faced overseas, Jade Helm will take place across seven states...The diverse terrain in these states replicates areas Special Operations Soldiers regularly find themselves operating in overseas." These Special Operations Forces will only train in five states: Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado. There is a reason why all over America there is an acceleration of military exercises with helicopters troops and convoys.

In Lakehurst New Jersey, approximately 600 Army and Air National Guard forces from New Jersey and New York are preparing for the worst-case scenario. The troops specialize in rescue, security, decontamination, and medical treatment. They are training in order to be able to rapidly assess and identify a chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear incident.

In New York City, the New York Federal Reserve Bank is preparing for a potential shut down of all its operations. Officials have been transferring personnel and building up a satellite office there in case of a “natural disaster.” The New York Fed is doing this at the exact same time it is approaching an interest hike. What is the Federal Reserve preparing for? A “natural disaster” on the level of a tsunami, a nuke attack on New York City, an EMP attack? Whatever it is, they are preparing. Despite all this, the American people remain in a state of denial.

Throughout human history people and nations have consistently demonstrated that one of the fundamental aspects of human nature is to deny the obvious, which is nothing less than denying reality. Perhaps the most famous illustration of this principle is that after the Jews were confronted over and over again with the reality of Adolph Hitler’s intentions and the mass deaths in the concentration camps, they continued to say “It can’t happen here.” But, it did and this is why the Jews say today “Never again!”

America is in a similar situation today. We have openly been threatened over and over again by terrorist groups like ISIS that they are going to destroy us. But we play the same dangerous mind games as the Jews did and go into a state of denial and make up endless rationalizations about how nothing truly bad could ever happen in America. Really? Is this what history tells us? For part two click below.

Click here for part -----> 1, 2,

I deal with the dynamics of this process in my new book, “Mass Awakening.”

Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page.

© 2015 Paul McGuire - All Rights Reserved

Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page

Views: 789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm also expecting an attack again. People are so blind to see the truth even though it's right in front of their eyes. Obama has destroyed the U.S. I am not surprised if ISIS is already in Texas and God only knows where else. We are living in the end of time. I've never seen so much evil all over the world like now. God is warning everyone, but nobody, but us seems to see it. I'll tell you one thing...my faith is strong and I do believe with all my heart that God will save us and not allow ISIS or any other evil to hurt us, but the most important thing is to pray and stand with God until the day the end does come. Only he knows when.

Janet. Remember that as Christians we have no special protection from going through trials and tribulations. We are like sheep being slaughtered on a daily basis. What we can do when the time comes is stand strong in the faith knowing that all man can do is kill us then we are I'm the Lords presence. When our time comes may he grant us His Strength and His peace. God did not spare the Apostiles, I do not expect anything differant for myself.

You're right, Michael. I do agree with you, but at least there is hope if we don't give up our faith even if it does mean losing our life. I hope that never, ever happens to any of us.

Colonel Riley, I have been meaning to do this for a long time. With the anniversary of the May 18th Operation American Spring approaching, I felt it was time to share my utter disgust and frustration at how OAS was organized, implemented,

promoted and glorified. OAS was touted as being anywhere from 3 to 10 million American patriots descending on Washington DC to oust the government leadership from office. To me that was a very noble and just cause and my belief was that this was preparation for the 2nd Revolution to oust a tyrannical and despotic government. What it turned out to be was a

tempest in a teapot! Very little information was filtering down about the logistics about the event, the organizers were apparently being tightlipped and divulging little useful information to those who signed up to participate in this event. Having failed to find much help preparing for a trip to DC for such an important event, I planned my trip on my own. I had just been through a costly hospital stay for heart problems, had recovered somewhat, but felt it was so vital to saving our Republic,

I used my own money to plan for this trip, about $600, that I should have used to pay my medical bills, I even thought,

this may be my last stand and even told friends and family, I may not make it back. With an estimated 3 to 10 million

people being in DC that weekend, I figured there would be no rooms nearby or they would be so out of my price range,

so when I found a room about 40 miles from DC, I thought I was lucky, far from it. I secured bus tickets and lodging.

Unfortunately, the bus trip was the best part of the whole trip. I had heard horror stories from people who had taken bus

trips across America, but it was mainly uneventful and not as bad as thought. I wish I could say the same after arriving

in DC. The bus stop was about 10 to 15 miles from the Washington Monument. It had poured down rain most of the bus trip and when arriving in DC. Having been given wrong information about the nearest subway route, I rode the subway

for most of Friday morning.Having had to lug around my heavy luggage and backpack, I had to take a cab to the nearest

local bus stop and spent nearly 2 hours on the bus just to get to my hotel room. Then i had to find a cab from the last stop

and by 3:30 I finally made it to my room. I wrote that day off. The next morning, Saturday, a nice and sunny day, I got an early start.I left about 7am and got a cab to take me to the subway station which was at the end of the line, for the trip to DC. I was wondering why so few were on the subway that morning with millions supposed to be in DC. I was becoming concerned by the lack of buses and few people on them. I had to ask numerous people how to get to the Jefferson

Memorial from downtown finally someone said they heard about a gathering at the Washington Monument. After about a

10 mile walk to the lawn of the Monument, I could see no crowds, no one on the lawn. As I walked another mile or so,

I finally was able to see the visitor entrance and a few people waiting to get in. When I finally made it to where OAS had

gathered, all of the 50 to 75 people there, I became angry and in disbelief. Where are all the millions of people? This is it

here, the others are camped over by Capitol Hill, I was told. 310 million people in this country and we can only scrounge

up less than a hundred people to save this country? I really felt betrayed then. Then after waiting about an hour, I find out

we're going to leave there and walk 10 miles to the base camp. While headed there, we walk through the outdoor seating

and rows of empty chairs for Georgetown Universities graduation later on, After getting to camp, I see there is about a

100 or so there. After I inquired how Friday went, I was told some of them went to the Capitol Bldg in the rain and they

could see people in the buildings pointing at them and laughing. Then I'm told we're going to silent march to the White

House and turn our backs on the President. After about another 15 mile walk, we're told to be quiet, just turn our backs to the White House. I had never been so disappointed and frustrated at what I saw was all that OAS could come up with.

Enough for proving I was there. I felt used, abused and lied to. Little useful information was being divulged about the

true number of participants and logistics about the event. I went on the chat room to try to find out more information

and felt totally abused by the person known as CWP for trying to access needed information. He even chided me and

another member for talking about tactics. Hey, this was about to be preparation for war, but we're not allowed to talk

about stuff like that? That should have tipped me off this was going to be a cluster****! All I can say is, you really didn't

do yourself proud with OAS. With the rift between you and the original organizer, I don't know why OAS became

such a hot potato, hands off with Conservative talk radio like Beck and Rush, or why Beck actively fought against OAS,

I was done with them. I don't know why they took such a stance against OAS, but apparently poor planning, logistics,

implementation no doubt had a part in it.

Sad, really when you think about it. Sad for me in wasting my time, health, effort and money.

Larry, Ohio

I'm sorry to learn of your particular experience Larry.......unfortunately you are alone with the sacrifice you made.......many others gave it their all based on the principle we were trying to accomplish.  We did  not succeed even though we tried for six months to raise the millions........we simply failed.

I stand by the effort and the mission as what was and is needed, what more proof do we need?  Why the Beck and Limbaugh opposition is beyond me........something I will never understand.

My responsibility, my failure, I started it, it didn't work.

If I did not make WAY bigger sacrifices than you I could not respond.

OAS still did good. It could have undone everything we worked for if it was huge and got out of control.

Still it is sending the right message.

Many OAS type things go on all over all the time and we are being effective.

How do I know?

I know Trevor Loudon.

God has given us a promise and a military strategy:

When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

The primary message throughout the Qur’an is to follow the Torah and the Gospel and all God sent down to His people. (600+AD, after Roman Church did away with God’s laws.)  “Be not divided between Moses and Jesus, Torah and Gospel.”  Torah is the Law of Moses. Qur’an 5:67-69; 42:14-16, Bible, Matthew 4:4 Live by every word out of the mouth of God.

God is looking for correction from us, a desire for God in our daily lives..
Jesus specifically said he did not come to destroy the law. (He came to magnify the importance of the law and to restore it.)
Isaiah 42:21  “The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

IF we restore Torah, the Law of Moses as the Law over our land, remembering that it is God’s law to prevent us from creating the kind of world we have created, we would not be the enemy of Islam, Muslims or Jews etc. etc. etc. 
Malachi 4:4,  REMEMBER THE LAW OF MOSES....
Acts 3:19-21”
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Marie........would you please explain to me why those that profess the Qur'an are cutting off the heads of Christians in cold, brutal, butchering conditions, simply because they are Christians?

You're going to have to go a long way to validate Muslims in their belief is consistent with the New Testament...

Reading some of you people trying to interpret the scripture us like listening to finger nails screeching down a chalk board. You are seriously deluded. How you EVER came up with these interpretations is beyond me. First of all, you can not build a doctrine out of one portion of scripture. I think all would agree that Christs ways were pleasing to the His Heavenly Father. We're His enemy's at peace with Him? The Apostles ways were pleasing to the Lord, were their enemies at peace with them? And I guarrentee you as the scriptures say " All who live Godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. At NO time in history have the enemies of God been at peace with Gods people. So if your interpretation of proverbs does not square with the rest of scripture one can only conclude you've came up with the wrong interpretation wouldn't you say?

From some of the other articles on Freedom Outpost written by David Hodges, it sounds like Operation Jade Helm has nothing to do with protecting the American People, but rather use a false flag event, such as an attack by ISIS in Texas, to detain and "disappear" American political dissidents. 

Here is one article:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/04/lt-col-caught-in-lies-about-jade-...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service