WE NEED TO.KEEP GOING AND I HAVE SOME IDEAS

We had a great time showing the walking dead that we are pissed !!! Glad to hear all of you did the same . But I think we need to keep going we can call it operation back yard but at I.C.E offices in support of them they was trained to do a job that they are not allowed to do and you know they want to but is ordered to stand down same way we have a job to do but we will not stand down until laws are enforced and this adminastration is impeached and and brought up on charges and immigration offices maybe hit one evryother weekend until we have enough to cover all offices at once to . I would like to see this happen can you help me to keep these protest going Iam not quite sure how to.make it national could you please help or advise me to make this happen ? Thank you and god bless you. May god keep you safe always. TAMPA BAY AREA PATRIOTS FOR AMERICA JAMES DINARDI.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great idea keep me posted

• I haven't chosen a day yet but I have been thinking that we need to protest immigration offices during the week I am currently unemployed now and have free time. I was hoping to hear from more patriots about what would be the best time for the majority of people . If we decide to protest at immigration offices we need to do it in groups 2 or 3 people would be sitting ducks . I went last friday to the immigration office in Ruskin by myself put the flags on the back of my truck and sat in the a/c , although it did draw some attention I will not go it alone again I was very outnumbered there . But please I would like to hear more ideas to make this work and please do not go it alone like I did it's not safe
This reply was deleted.