Constitutional Emergency

We need to kick George Soros out of this country as part of OAS

Ukrainian Protesters Encircle US Embassy: ‘Yankees Go Home!’

21st Century Wire says…

While the pro-EU Soros rent-a-mobs continue stage their pseudo upheavals in Kiev, a new faction of intelligent Ukrainian protesters has sprung up this week.

They see right through the covert western operation:

“The US is behind everything that is happening in Kiev’s downtown right now.”

More

Views: 1633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are perhaps many possible dramatic events that could stir people into a 10- to- 20-million strong peaceful turn out on the National Mall short of a voice from the heavens guiding us each to the site. 

(a) Formal Impeachment proceedings started by a Democratic quorum with Sheriff Joe and team subpoenaed for public testimony.  

(b) Another whistle blower on par with the Snowden Event, and just as believable or more. Or a group of whistle blowers "producing hard undeniable data" and announcing simultaneously.

(c) A sudden drop in the DJIA of 1/3rd its current value.

(d) The Supreme Court declaring aspects of Obama Care as unconstitutional

(e) Screaming NY Times Headlines supporting the movement.

(f) Huge job losses and jump in unemployment 

But the most likely event, would be if Obama goes to war in Syria and the US gets caught with its CIA hanging out of its pants again.

Rich, all the above are simply excuses for not doing OUR job. How many more Obamadisasters do we need to understand the urgency to act. We can't wait for something out of our control to get this nation in gear. We can send out emails, talk to people in line for the register at the grocery store, hand out the fliers from Col Riley's site. Print up business cards and hand them out. For crying out loud, isn't your country worth a modicum of effort? Haven't millions already paid the ultimate price to give you what you have? Can't you and I do anything more than just 'wait for something to happen'? God, I'm so tired of the excuses and the whining!!!

Get off your butt, grow a pair, and get your ass in gear!!! No more excuses, we need solutions, and if you're not the solution, you're the problem. Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way. We've got a Republic to restore!!!

Terry,

Playing the drill Sargent roll has it's place in life. Over-coming the tendency to run this movement like a boot camp with one spokesperson, is our greatest weakness, not our strength. You seek blind passion, I seek calm, steady peaceful reason and diversity.

Overpasses is perhaps one of the better, cost effective, ideas brought into this effort to date that can help achieve the end I hope we can reach. It's the kind of cross pollination that will serve OAS best. 

In fact, Plan B, the plan for 100,000 or less turn out, might be to emphasis Overpasses where the real impact to public opinion will be changed when mainstream media refuses coverage. Overpass goes around the mass media and speaks directly to the masses.

Invest your efforts on nurturing all kinds of participants; we all want much the same thing Terry. Everybody does not dance to the same music. 

Well, steadily, peacefully, reasonably, and with someone different from you, get on an overpass, pretty please--and thank you. Me and a few million other American men and women are headed to DC.

And I salute your dedication.

Terry... I actually like your approach!  I truly think people have to be snapped into service. FOR way tooooo long all Americans have let the comfortable life. Tooo much TV ,  dieting, and  our home teams standings were Americans biggest concerns!  We have all taken our Freedom for granted! ..WE are now faced with the biggest threat to this nation since the Cuban Missile crisis, & WW-2.  I think Americans need the drill seargent to get us out there and meet the threat to Freedom and our comfortable American lifetstyle.  This is what makes America worth fighting for!!

Now your talking turkey.

I completely agree with the original poster here.  I posted this yesterday and didnt get one response and I think it is even more iimportant than getting rid of Soros.  Oh well, guess getting rid of Soros is more important than our food supply.

http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/i-think-we-need-to-...

He is one bad dude how did he escape all that went on in europe.durning the war .  i alwase thoughtr he was some kind of war criminal anway.

He turned his own people over when he was very young !

He is our SHADOW PRESDENT AND VALERIE JARRET OUR SHADOW VICE PRESIDENT....PUPPETEERS....PULLING OBAMA'S BIDEN'S PELOSI'S REID'S BOEHNER'S MCCONNELL'S STRINGS.....THEY DO NOTHING BUT READ THE SCRIPTS ON TELEPROMPTERS AND HAVE NO THROUGHTS OF THEIR OWN....SOROS AND IRANIAN JARRETT ARE EVIL TO THE CORE.....HE HAS BANKRUPTED FIVE COUNTRIES BEFORE HE BANKRUPTED OUR NATION....BY MANIPULATING THE MARKETS AND WORLD ECONOMIES....THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM HIM....OK?...A DIRECT QUOTE!!!   "IT IS SORT OF A DISEASE WHEN YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF SOME KIND OF GOD, THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING, BUT I FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT IT NOW SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE IT OUT.  I USED TO THINK I WAS LIKE GOD--NOW I BELIEVE I AM GOD."  I SAW AND HEARD THIS.  HE AND ALINSKY AND ALL ALINSKYITES HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON...COMMON = THEIR FAVORITE WORD....THEY DO THINK THEY ARE GOD....ALINSKY DEDICATED HIS "RULES FOR RADICALS" (OBAMA'S BIBILE) TO LUCIFER:  "THE FIRST PERSON WHO CREATED HIS OWN KINGDOM ON EARTH SUCCESSFULLY."  WHEN PEOPLE DISCOVERED THIS DEDICATION IN THE BOOK, THE PUBLISHER NOW OMITS IT IN THE CURRENT RELEASES.  JUST SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT...AND TO KNOW WHY WE ARE DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING.....WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE THREE DECADES AGO......

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service