Constitutional Emergency

We need to kick George Soros out of this country as part of OAS

Ukrainian Protesters Encircle US Embassy: ‘Yankees Go Home!’

21st Century Wire says…

While the pro-EU Soros rent-a-mobs continue stage their pseudo upheavals in Kiev, a new faction of intelligent Ukrainian protesters has sprung up this week.

They see right through the covert western operation:

“The US is behind everything that is happening in Kiev’s downtown right now.”

More

Views: 1660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keep it up, Kay. You are dead-on target. We are being attacked on so many fronts it is difficult to even imagine, let alone defend. But at this point, we can still defend ourselves by simply refusing to submit, and in informing (waking) others. With voices like yours we will turn the tide. Stand up, speak out, WE will prevail! Thank you for your service. See you May 16 in DC.

GEORGE SOROS (SHADOW PRESIDENT) AND IRANIAN VALERIE JARRETT (SHADOW VICE PRESIDENT) SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF OUR LIST TO FORCE OUT OF THE COUNTRY.....THAT WAY OBAMA WOULD COLLAPSE UNDER THE PRESSURE OF HAVING TO WRITE ONE OF HIS OWN SPEECHES!!    I AM SERIOUS THOUGH, REGARDING THE SORS/JARRETT TEAM TO BE AT THE TOP OF OUR LIST!    HE IS EVIL TO THE CORE.....

AGAIN, I'LL QUOTE HIS DIRECT QUOTE AS IT BEARS REPEATING SO PEOPLE DON'T FORGET THE MULTI-BILLIONAIRE'S CONTROL OF US:  "It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.  I used to think I was like God but now I believe I am God."  Let's see now....he is like the god of this world--Satan....the "destroyer of everything" and what he's feeling like is Satan...manipulater/controller of evil....but should we awaken him or just deport him????

As I have stated before; Soros, Jarret--the whole rotten bunch must be held accountable for their crimes against our Republic. Deportation is NOT an option because justice will not be served. TREASON is a crime punishable by death. To regain our stature in the world's eyes, and more importantly, in our own minds, they must be brought to justice.

A loud amen....until they are well exposed....nothing can happen, however.  And so many are paid off to keep their mouths shut...or not report it is the news media(s).....it seems impossible.  However, we serve a God of the impossible and we must not forget that!  If we pray, repent for allowing immoral laws to be enacted that replaced His moral laws, He will hear from heaven and save our land...HE is the only ONE Who can do it.  I love seeing so many people really aware of what is happening and awakening from deep slumber.  And that is due to manty many decades of prayer for this to happen.  ANd these dear ones are truly ready, willing, and able to take charge and actively do something....I praise God for that, Terry.

Janice, basically I agree with you. I would like to point out one mistake so many of us make: we tend to put our fate in the hands of others, through blame, or a misplaced reliance on God. When we do that, we absolve ourselves of any responsibility to take action.

Blaming Obama, George Soros, Valerie Jarret, or anyone else, simply gives them control of our destiny.

I might suggest that we look to ourselves for the answers to all our needs. Once we succeed, there's plenty of time to thank God for His blessings.

Hmmm, Terry, I must quote Dinesh D'Souza here: "I feel like a mosquito in a nudist colony....I don't know where to begin."   You do not know me at all and you have read so much between the lines of what I so simply, clearly wrote.  I DISAGREE WITH YOU completely and I pray that the others do also.  I've been in the battle while everyone including Pastors was silent, for 40+ years...begging them to awaken.....written a book with a great person, ex supt. of public schools who ran for governor in a State, so I know what I know!!  MISPLACED RELIANCE ON GOD??? 

Sir! you ought to be ashamed if you are a genuine Christian!  HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE....WHILE WE "WORK" FOR  AND WITH HIM!!!  THINK!!:  THE ABOVE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN IN CONTROL OF OUR DESTINY!! FOR TOO LONG!  --it's how we got RIGHT HERE NOW!   BECAUSE we have not "humbled ourselves and prayed, turned from our wicked ways, and returned to God and asked him to heal our land!!" Chronicles! AS I stated, thank God people are rising up now to "DO SOMETHING"...which I've been praying and weeping  for for 40 years!!!!!   PRAYING IS DOING....probably the most important part of any mission!!!  ASK ISRAEL how God moved for them in 1948 and 1967!!!     WE DON'T WIN WITHOUT GOD!!!  WE THANK HIM ALL THROUGH THE PROCESS!!! NOT JUST AT THE END. 

I don't want anymore back and forth with you Terry.  You don't have it straight and humble....and I fear you will mislead many other genuine, humble servants of God....SERVANTS of GOD as HE LEADS! only!! IN THIS MOST IMPORTANT MISSION SINCE THE FIRST REVOLUTION!!   PRAY! Terry.

ABSOLUTELY AGREED!
AS IN THE BOOK, "THE HARBINGER," IF WE GO IN OUR OWN STRENGTH, WE MIGHT AS WELL BE SAYING, "WE WILL REPLACE THE SYCAMORES WITH CEDARS, AND THE HEWN STONES WITH POLISHED STONES," in other words, we are going in OUR STRENGTH AND NOT THAT OF THE LORD!!!

Thanks, Gary...I needed that!  

Por nada mi hija!
To His honor and glory all things on heaven and in earth do exist!
We either bow before Him, or to tyrants!

A LOUD AMEN, BROTHER!

Janice and Gary, I agree with the gist of your thread, but I submit, too many look for God-given power (strength) externally, and that's why it doesn't work. The true source of that power lies within us. Genuine prayer is directed into our own hearts. ALL power comes from God. Once we know that, all things are possible.

Janice, there is no 'back an forth' between us. We are in complete accord. I simply tried to express my personal philosophy and understanding of my relationship with God the best way I know how. My statement was "misplaced reliance on God". All things rely on God. My suggestion is that too many people want to sit on their butts, email a copy-and-paste prayer, then wait for God to do their job, and we both know that's not the way He works. I wanted to point out that it is a misplaced expectation to try to 'find' God in a far off distant place, or riding around on a cloud, because He is with us and in us, and we of Him, always and forever. And with our God living in our hearts, we are truly invincible.

That's all I wanted to say. Sorry I wasn't more clear. And thank you for your response, I appreciate your passion.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service