Ukrainian Protesters Encircle US Embassy: ‘Yankees Go Home!’

21st Century Wire says…

While the pro-EU Soros rent-a-mobs continue stage their pseudo upheavals in Kiev, a new faction of intelligent Ukrainian protesters has sprung up this week.

They see right through the covert western operation:

“The US is behind everything that is happening in Kiev’s downtown right now.”

More

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HE IS AN EVIL MAN DOING THE WORK OF HIS FATHER AND TRYING TO TAKE DOWN OUR COUNTRY HE NEEDS TO GO BE WITH HIS FATHER!!!!!!!

• I'm assuming you believe as I do that his father is Satan.

• True. As soon as the servant of Satan is taken out (however that occurs),

Soros will rear his  ugly head up to become the real Satanic Servant.

Revelation leaves not question to The Lord's strength and purpose and

how that will look.

•  I agree totally...This is the main money man behind this whole NWO  crap   He takes great pride in ruining countries economies. HOW did this scumbag get here to begin with???  HE's  a very HUGE threat to our CONSTITUTION  & American economy

• HE MUST BE GONE !!!

• I most heartily agree, BUT, don't send his ass off to another country to ruin it. He lives high on the hog no matter where he is. Since he's dwelling here in the U.S. he should be caught and executed just like OTrauma should for all his violations of our Constitution and treacherous acts to harm our citizens!!!

• All the verbiage about Soros being gone is just that, talk. The required actions is what we did in March of 2009, counter-protest and confront his puppets, Moveon.org, Code Pink, and associated groups to include ACORN, Planned Parenthood. For those who were not able to attend the "Gathering of Eagles", please know it was a huge success and follow-on events at Camp LeJune and Oakland Recruiting Office have pretty much seen the demise of the Jane Fonda rabble from Moveon.org & Code Pink. I would ask, when was the last time you saw them making noise, Code Pink at the Congressional hearing with GEN. Patreus when "someone" allowed them access to the affair. I strongly feel that when they know there will be concerned patriots in their face whenever/whereever the show up, they tend to do neither. Thank you COL. Riley for that success. We are planning for OAS, but we also need to have a readily mobilized group to show up anytime the Soros funded groups stick up their ugly heads, kind of like playing "Whack a mole." Photo the participants and identify them, once they have been seen at more than3 events, ask for Congressional investigations and prosecution under the RICO laws which will then throw the net over the funding source = Soros and his underlings. Always rely on the proven, "Follow the Money" practice. How are the same folks with no jobs able to travel to multiple events, eat, sleep, cloth themselves? Yes, go after the funding and prosecute accordingly.

• Very well said Larry! It "feels" good to say get rid of him but there must be method to get rid of him legally. Removing funding would lead to him and illegal activities. You are also correct in saying that showing up at the paid protester's rallies would put a stop to their crap. Someone with a true belief in what they stand for will always win out against someone being paid to be there.

• So true Larry, I call it cutting off the head of the SNAKE. Sadly, they have many heads in high places.

Without the head, we can not stop this evil man and his millions of paid cronies.

Hillary and Billy, Don't forget them!!!! This goes very deep. I love the method of sending

out Patriot's to expose them.

Maybe get the biker's that go after the West Boru, Baptist nut's, that attack the poor families of our fallen Soldiers.

Shut them down, every time, expose who they really are and the big pay offs behind it all.

Put it on film, photo's and citizen reporters. I'll bet we can get the many citizen reporters that have made themselves a new business to help out.  They could have reporters in every State on call and ready to roll with a call list.

Remember, use call lists like the ER Departments do. Head person makes decision to put out the first call, and then each person called has their list and they call the next person after them, from their list until the list is finished. It's a rolling ER call method.That way every person calls only one other person and things move with great speed.

We must out smart them, and play trickier than them, or we lose.     We plan to win.  Go Team United again as One Nation Under One God.

• I agree he need to be kicked out of our country he don't need people like him here

This reply was deleted.