Constitutional Emergency

We need to kick George Soros out of this country as part of OAS

Ukrainian Protesters Encircle US Embassy: ‘Yankees Go Home!’

21st Century Wire says…

While the pro-EU Soros rent-a-mobs continue stage their pseudo upheavals in Kiev, a new faction of intelligent Ukrainian protesters has sprung up this week.

They see right through the covert western operation:

“The US is behind everything that is happening in Kiev’s downtown right now.”

More

Views: 1672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Sorry-oso, and its many apparently disconnected pieces, parts of the obamanation, is a confederation that is in definite need of being address, as well has its imprisoned patriots freed from within the grips of the regulators that give just enough opportunity of freedom, to keep the prisoners satisfied, and content within the walls of its prisons. Separate, and proportioned concentrations, even about to explode in our midst, while the cause, and affect is patched, and bandaged to control the bleeding, Detroit's prison walls reinforced with the "get well soon" fed bailout card.  

Russian President Putin has an International Warrant out for George Soros, now there's a man I admire.that fucking old man Soros needs to just drop dead. He has ruined more country's.

So all we have to do is get him into international waters ! Right ?

If any other U.S. citizen made threats and took treasonous actions against our Republic, they would be indicted and tried for their accused crimes. Why would we give Soros a pass? He should be made to account for his acts of espionage and sedition, just like any other traitor.

Russian President Putin has an international arrest warrant out for George Soros. He has balls, I admire him for that. Soros has ruined more countrys, that sick old parasite.

My prediction is that the Dems will put PUTIN on the ticket for 2016! Obama's already established precedent that you don't have to be an American to be president, and since they're determined to keep sending commies to the White House, they should nominate one with a proven track record.

"[I]f the citizens neglect their duty and place unprincipled men in office, the government will soon be corrupted. ... If a republican government fails to secure public prosperity and happiness, it must be because the citizens neglect the Divine commands, and elect bad men to make and administer the laws." --Noah Webster

Just a soft warning....NAS is able to hear and see in our convers before the intended recips even read.

Should we be speaking so openly about all of this? I have a close fami mbr that was w that agen. We

are the ones that they r lookg for.

If you're afraid to speak your thoughts and beliefs freely, you have already surrendered. I became a target for the illicit bureaucracy when I became a member of the armed forces. All else is superfluous. My only choice is to fight in the defense of my Constitutional Republic as I took an Oath to do. In 1968 my Government sent me around the world to S. Vietnam to fight Communists. Now they're living within just a bus ride to DC. Things are getting so much better!

Good comment, Terry.   We've got more of them within now than true patriots, it seems.  Thanks for serving in 'Nam!!!!  

I have no condemnation for those who have been numbed into inaction or have been conditioned to fear the 'vast left-wing bureaucracy'. I only hope we can wake them from their trance and enlist their support in our Republic's restoration.

As for 'nam, I take much greater pride in my efforts to return our Government to its Constitutional Principles and restrictions than for anything I did in Vietnam. But I appreciate your thanks.

I am with you Terry and all my life I have loved this country ! The way I feel is if they decide to start rounding us up maybe it will provide ample time for others to open their eyes to the reality of what is really going on here !

They have shut us up for 35-40 years with political correctness, Kay.....it's what they want us to do....so we MUST keep talking and letting them know we know what they are up to and have been for sooooo long.  Too many are just now waking up! but thank God they are.

I know that every single email I send out is saved in my 'draft' area right while I am typing it!  Never ever happened before all the spying network was set up.  And many times aol makes me fill out a 'challenge' word BEFORE they ALLOW me to send a note...depending on what is in the subject line or in the note I write.  Fun, hummm?  But I will not allow them to stop me out of fear....for that is their exact tactic they use to win this culture war!!! and they have won at this point...but we have a MAY SURPRISE for them.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service