Constitutional Emergency

One of the most discussed and ignored question I’ve read on the groups I’ve joined is what is next? Should we form a third party? Some say join the minority party AKA the GOP along with a few other suggestions. I’ve been thinking about it and here are my 2 cents or is it only worth 1 cent now (inflation is a b*$ch).

First form a third party.

The Benefits: we could start from scratch with a foundation that is sound and free of progressive/moderates that now poison the traditional party of conservatism the GOP and the negative reputation that party has developed with the body politic that makes up both the voting minority in this country and the ignorant majority.

The Detriments: what modern (1945-2009) third party has yet been successful? Lack of name recognition, lack of respect from any of the major media formats (Print, Big Three TV networks, Cable Networks and to a great extent the Internet and Radio). This lack of respect and name recognition makes raising money to pay for even local campaigns difficult. No one takes a third party seriously.

Suggestions to overcome Detriments: Organize and start small and focus on one town/city/county or in RI case the whole state. Put all our effort into these local elections and ignore the national races (Senate, House of Representatives, President ect.) and the state wide executive positions (Governor, Treasurer, AG ect.). Gain power in these locations and establish a reputation. I think the biggest problem the Libertarians have is they are to disorganized and trying to do to much with to little. Pick and win our fights.

Second join the GOP.

The Benefits: Well established name recognition and historical track record of conservatism and historical figures to emulate (Lincoln, Reagan). Access to campaign donor lists ($$$$$$).

The Detriments: Well established name recognition and historical track record of backsliding on conservative principles just to be “liked” by the media and pander to the uniformed electorate. Media bias and successful progressive campaigns to label party as sudo-facist. Just as many of us dislike the GOP as we do the Democratic Party.

Suggestions to overcome Detriments: Take over the GOP using the same suggestions for overcoming the detriments to forming a third party. Take over the town parties first and the state and national will fallow. Start small and take control of the GOP by moving out Progressive and failed old guard career politicians.

Third form a Political Action Comity (PAC) or a standard 527 Group. Some of the groups have already decided to make this transition. Mike of Gods Angels of Freedom also recommended this at least once at the 13 May meeting in Charles Town.

The Benefits: Allows individuals to select specific issues to support based on the groups they choose to join. Each group selects an individual issue or group of similar issues to champion. This would prevent infighting and be an example of voting with our money and memberships in specific groups.

The Detriments: Lack of focus and unity of force. The potential arises that we become disunited and brake into factions. History has shone that movements that are disunited and splintered fail for lack of momentum.

Suggestions to Overcome Detriments: Organized one overall PAC or 527 to act as a unifying umbrella organizations we can all fall under. Then as Mike of Gods Angels of Freedom suggested organize one group for each issue that matters to our movement. The web site for the umbrella organization would have the links to each sub issue group. In this way we would all chose to join the sub groups we wish too.

I would further suggest that the umbrella group set up a mechanism by using the sub groups as the issue experts to rate each candidate in each race base on that candidate’s support of opposition to our movement. Each sub issue group would also be responsible to educating the remainder of the movement on their particular issue. In this way no single person or group would have the reasonability to research every issue. This specialization will improve the quality of information. Then the top five educational pieces from each sub group would be published on the umbrella site. Meetings and protest would be coordinated and scheduled by the umbrella site.

I don’t have all the answers just suggestions. What does every one else think and please publish your thoughts and send them to me and your organizations leaders.

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Before all this read and understand carefully,Obama has to do something to divert attention from his birth certificate,9-12 Project and states claiming the 10th Amendment.He is going to Europe and Egypt for what major media says and advice on how to divert trouble coming his way,he has to,we have to be prepared for these diversions.
Mr. Sewll,

Do you have any thoughts on how we can take back our existing government in the next 4 to 8 years?
Check out the Constitution Party. They are a very good group. They want to restore the Constituion, the Bill of Rights, the Republic, etc.
I have been following then for a while but am concerned with what appears to be a strong fundamental Christen undertone to the parties’ platform. In case I have the wrong party please send me the web address to check them out.
I have a longer explanation, i am short on time right now... here is my condensed version to ponder. there are forces at work to remove OB, timing is the only issue there. if we truly understand our constitution (which I teach), then we have to understand ALL politics are local. we cannot - MUST not - be focusing on who will be our next potus. we MUST correct the ills in our counties and our state. if we DO NOT do that - it does not matter who we elect nationally - each party DEM and REPUB has the agenda to grow government which naturally moves us towards totalitarianism - call it whatever you like - it moves us "the people" away from our control of the government. for example, we MUST focus on the judges that are blindly seated - no one looks at their record - they just get reseated - THAT MUST STOP.

many people have the feeling that they only have a little voice - their vote does not matter - well guess what.... when one voice shouts all the way to DC from Colorado or California... they are right - it is a little (unheard) voice - but when many voices have spoken in their state and the whole state speaks (shouts) to DC... well then - we have a different story emerging.

i feel that so many are looking for the next step because there IS action to be taken right now - they are just not involved in taking it. rather than taking the necessary action - so many people are logging into the blogs, getting some stuff off their chest, and going to work. they may show up at a tea party... get some stuff off their chest and then go home and feed the family. i am guilty of this from time to time - none of that equates to action - consistent and deliberate action is just that - CONSISTENT and deliberate.

Today there is a meeting of the minds at: 9600 E Alameda at the windsor gardens picnic area at 1 pm. this is not a bitch session - rather a session where actual duties are handed out and needs are discussed.

Exporting the Republic - is one group to join locally. they meet and dispense of actions.

join a 9.12 group in your area, there is plenty of ACTION going on. if you join a group or groups and all they do is talk - find a different group. i am a member of many - some i lead, some i follow. most importantly get involved or start a group in the town in which you live. Be the Example you want to see in your government.

brigette212@comcast.net - feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help starting or joining a well organized group. USE your passion - fuel it and give it away - we can take our country back. Love you guys - you are all awesome patriots for our country.
Thank you for the post. I have joined every group I can. I think part of our (Constitutionalist) problem is we are too segmented. I am a member of at least 5 groups that might have one ore two members who are on more then one. If you have more time (if you haven't already) I would appreciate more of your thoughts on my posting.
I understand what the founders intended and how they based our system of laws on Judeo Christian principals. While not practicing I was raised a devout evangelical christen. The comment I made on the evangelical undertones was that you can't debate an issue and cite God and the Bible as the basis of your argument if your opponent doesn't believe in God. While not all God fearing people I still believe the majority of Americans are open to well though out arguments based on the writing of the founders and the Constitution. Our society’s moral foundation has decade dramatically in the last 50 years. It is to the point were while the majority of individuals under the age of 50 say they are Christians most (I don't have numbers its more my observation) still believers in evolution and discount religious arguments because their moral guilt make them feel they are being preached to. When I read the Constitution parties plat form I personally agree with it almost word for word. From personal experience watching my mother use God and the Bible as evidence and a source of information when arguing with other members of my very religious family, the religious argument are simply discounted even by believers.
IMHO - the only approach that can possibly succeed in our lifetime is to regain control of the Republican Party and make it Conservative! There is IMO not enough time, interest, or money for any other approach that could be successful in any meaningful timeframe! Also, have you seen any third party conventions, campaigning, etc. that come across as credible rather than wishful thinking -- many I've seen are downright goofy -- who would follow them that could raise any kind of impacting numbers? Just my opinion!
First,abolish ACORN.Litigate their crooked butts out of existence,no more Voter fraud.
Next,vote for those who uphold the Constitution,and be sure of it,first on a local/state level,
and increasing exponentially from there.As has been said already,this Life-member of the GOP
has long since jumped ship,out of disgust.The GOP CAN be reduced to third-party status,if
enough People wake up and smell the Tea.
We cannot allow the NWO to become reality,We must affirm Our belief in Our Borders and
Our Founders.If this Country lives long enough,and Pelosi and Her ilk are trying to see that it
doesn't,the next election cycle in 2010 is Our only hope.
If this terrible misalignment in Our Government is not corrected,and soon,I'm afraid Mr.Higginbotham
will be correct in His observation that WAR will be Our only other alternative,and nobody wants that.
I can't say I disagree with any of the things you say we need to do. But what I was looking for is your thoughts on our next political move so we can re gain power and make the changes you suggest.
I believe www.aipnews.com is worth investigating. the start from scratch foundation is there waiting for patriots to create the party we need based on principles not party registration. They have conference calls every Tues. & Thurs. 9pm EST at: 1-218-339-2222 access code 340794. Alan Keyes is on these calls more often than not as he also thinks they have the right structure.
Hey guys... we are all expressing platforms here. i gather by blog title and the folks involved... we are taking our country back and have a firm belief on "the Constitution". a third party is highly unlikely. it is not organized right now - organized the same in all 50 states, organized to the point right now that each state is working on the local level - no precinct planning. we must be realistic for 2010. we must educate and put forth our own citizens to get the local and state job done. when we do that - we as a state can hold the federal government to the constitution. there are other states doing it now - focus on your locality and your state. nothing against alan keyes - i like him - i like what he does - he is right now, too focused on an issue that honestly - right now - today - at this very moment - is not doing anything for your state or our country EXCEPT giving the feds more power. being pro-choice or pro-life starts at home in our communities in our civic centers in our commissioners offices in the judges chambers and ultimately in our state houses and state legislatures.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service