Constitutional Emergency

I was on this site from 7:00 pm to 8:00pm and then I get a "Down for Maintenance" and it looks like it occured on all the Militia sites.  What just happened, has the sites been compromised by someone?

Views: 555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have regular maintenance on our ning sites, too. They take them down in groups, on a rolling basis, usually not long. Our ning sites work much better than our GoDaddy ones.  Some GoDaddy patriot sites are being shut down for B.S. reasons.

Just a thought....yesterday on Fox they showed a "special" missle they shot off and don't know if it was NSA but they did say it was some sort of security satellite...source said what it was for and what it did was not "available". Thought it was odd at the time.....probably just the storms....?? 

same thing happened to me but they are up and running this morning.

I sent out the entire message it was in arab and wet back . . and it took out RidersUSA spot on the TEA party network for several hours . .

This is what I got when making a visit to the site I clicked on the link to see what was said and got this . . 

We are making some updates to the site. We'll be back soon, thanks for your patience.

Estamos haciendo algunos cambios a la página. Estaremos de vuelta pronto, gracias por su paciencia.

เรามีการปรับปรุงบางเว็บไซต์ เราจะกลับมาเร็ว ๆ นี้ขอบคุณสำหรับความอดทนของคุณ

Estamos fazendo algumas atualizações para o site. Estaremos de volta em breve, obrigado por sua paciência.

Kami ay gumawa ng ilang mga update sa site. Kami ay bumalik sa lalong madaling panahon, salamat sa iyong pasensya.

why arabic???? are we now infiltrated by Iranians?

good one Rita, :-) the pie is being sliced 60 times they all want a piece of it. Small pie too! humor only. lol

Just thought ya'll would like to know about this. I thought maybe it was for all the different disasters going on....weather, fires, etc. But then I thought, if it was, then why did he do this so quietly while everyone was occupied w/the healthcare thing. obama is the type that he wants full credit and then some for doing something good, hell, he takes credit for sh!t that ain't his. So, then I decided, this is a REALLY BAD state of emergency. I haven't heard ANYTHING about this, one other person has heard about it on another one of my sites, that's it! There's absolutely no way this can be a good thing. what do ya'll think about this?  Or do ya think it could be tied in w/ the weather and stuff? I don't think so.  God bless you.

momof5shortstuff

The link wouldn't pull the site up...interesting?

yes, every organization has been compromised and infiltrated.

There's always some person out there that ain't right in the mind but they take orders really well, thinking it's awesome & cool to wear the infiltrators logos.

We must go with the thought in hand that anything we create can and will be infiltrated and compromised.

It's like being a celebrity or a public figure...

let's say your are hosting a campaign or performing at a concert... 

you'd be naive to believe that those attending are a millions of fans and none of them are your enemy.

So must challenge ourselves at being the better being...

soon it's going to be Robosapiens Vs. Homosapiens....

We must get ahead of the Grid Utilizing the same tactics with a twist....

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service