What to wear...?

So, here we all are....in Our Nation's Capital.  As a mass, to the camera's and to those who are ignorant, apathetic, "on the fence", or even openly hostile....how do we look?  There should be some semblance of uniformity.  We should abandon any idea of trying to fashionable (or anonymous, for that matter...) by our dress.  I intend to take only clothing that that has the Flag, is Patriotic or is completely neutral...It is my hope that when the camera's hit us, all they see is We the People. Not a mishmash of Gap and Pepsi and Metallica and whatever and whatever....Just American Patriots....sadly, appearances matter.

We have spoken about armbands, bandanas and hats....yes, yes, and yes!  Are there any Patriots in our midst that have screen printing capabilities?  I'll pay.  State Flag bandanas we should all have at least 2.

We have a very good graphics team standing by, we need an armband design idea to reflect OAS.  And we are going to want a dozen or so t-shirt designs that participants can choose to buy and hats...

If you have the capability of mass producing state flag bandanas, sound off please.  We are all willing to "pay".

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have a printer standing by for orders on customized items. All that is needed is a design. What state(s)? Any additional copy, art?

This reply was deleted.