Constitutional Emergency

Please provide your thoughts......this is the place to share your personal observations on realistic efforts we can reasonably expect to pursue that will restore constitutional government, republic principles, and how we can do it?

I believe we have one more election, if that, to make a difference in installing representatives that are ready to give their lives for the US Constitution and serve in the US Congress.

Read what others have said and share your own........

Harry Riley

Views: 258

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Truth is that NO amount of petitions will do any good. No amount of legal pandering for our rights will do any good. We must TAKE America back as our Forefathers struck out for New Lands Did. Only, there are NO NEW LANDS! So, we must Fight for what was ours. We have all done our research well now please follow me on this. We have all been consigned by adhesion contracts. From Social Security to IRS, to drivers licenses, to forced vehicle insurance, from Banks and Mortgage Companies on and on. We have truly become a dumbed down nation by long standing Governments. Yes I did say that in the plural. Please listen to and watch the movie at
http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoafMeGr.html
to begin to understand the full picture I see. Here and Now! This is TRUTH... Although this just barely skims the surface of our problems it tells a very important lesson. Please comment to all on this. I have been posting it everywhere along with the information I have on "Adhesion Contracts" Please help me in this...
There are signs of hope everywhere--tea parties--townhall meetings--Sept. 12th DC Rally--2nd Continental Congress being held in St. Charles, Il from Nov. 11 to the 22nd-citizens grand juries, lawsuits against obama usurpation-- 4.5 miilion pink slips thousands upon thousands of faxes and emails not to mention phone calls.
I think we need to keep building up the pressure and pray that our God the Almighty gives us the time needed to take back our country. United we stand and the more push back on Washington DC the closer we are to winning the war.. A war is won with many battles and strategies --and I believe this is what is happening. Read the Real Life of George Washington and see how bleak things really were. It was faith in God and persistence that gave us this great nation. The Founding Fathers held fast to faith and action to turn back England. We need this now--Fatih in God and persistence in every way! We the People will take back our country if and only if God wants us to be successful. God is our General and we follow His great plan. So go forward and onward Christian soldiers! Nancy from Illinois
No amount of lobbying. No amount of begging will change a thing as I see it. We must TAKE back America. Please watch the movie below: http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoafMeGr.html

Our Constitution has already been held hostage.

Study what is an "Adhesion Contract". You will then begin to understand that the Social Security Card is an Adhesion Contract, as is the IRS the Drivers License, forced Auto Insurance, etc. Now they are trying this same ploy with Health Care. We don't have time to debate this and there should be no debate at all after watching the movie above. It is only an introduction, but it is the best I have seen yet...Please Comment. God Bless America!
I have tried to comment on this twice and both times I have been blocked from doing so. That said, I have to assume that the message I am trying to relay is NOT what the Government wants you to hear.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service