Constitutional Emergency

WHEN WE THINK WE'VE GIVEN ENOUGH, NOTHING MORE TO GIVE.............WATCH.............

Views: 596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! I'm speechless. Beyond impressive. Gives me reason to hope.

this is love  this is sacrifice  This  is the greatness of ourcoutry  This is what we mmuust hold on oto

The Following report is the reason that we have founded our New effort to Protect Family and Children's Rights
"WHITE HORSE FAMILY RIGHTS COUNCIL"             Founded 04/07/2016
Based on the Bible,  Revelations 19:11-16 KJV
www.whitehorsefamilyrightscouncil.live 
1-202-747-4839 Washington D.C.
Social Workers Charged in Death of 8-Year-Old Gabriel Fernandez April 6, 2016
Gabriel Fernandez died a day after he was found not breathing in his mother's Palmdale home May 22, , 
By Jonathan Lloyd
Gabriel Fernandez, 8, died in 2013 after suffering a fractured skull, several broken ribs and cigarette burns, among numerous other injuries.
Four Southern California social workers have been charged with child abuse and falsifying public records in the beating death of 8-year-old Gabriel Fernandez three years ago.
The four are scheduled to be arraigned Thursday. 
Timeline: Gabriel Fernandez Child Abuse Death
Gabriel was not breathing when he was found May 22, 2013 in his mother's Palmdale home, months after a case was opened by the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services. He never regained consciousness and died the following day.
Gabriel suffered a fractured skull, several broken ribs and cigarette burns, among numerous other injuries. 
DA Seeking Death Penalty in Death of 8-Year-Old Boy[LA] DA Seeking Death Penalty in Death of 8-Year-Old Boy
Prosecutors will seek the death penalty against Pearl Sinthia Fernandez and her Isauro Aguirre in the 2013 torture death of her son, 8-year-old Gabriel Fernandez. Lolita Lopez reports for the NBC4 News at 5 and 6 p.m. on July 1, 2015. (Published Wednesday, July 1, 2015)
His mother, Pearl Sinthia Fernandez, 31, and her boyfriend Isauro Aguirre, 35, are awaiting trial, charged with his murder. Prosecutors announced last summer they would seek the death penalty against the couple. Both had agreed to accept life sentences as part of a plea deal in 2014, but Aguirre later changed course.
Charges against the four social workers are detailed in an arrest warrant complaint filed March 28 against Stefanie Rodriguez, Patricia Clement, and their respective supervisors, Kevin Bom and Gregory Merritt.
Child Abuse Tragedy: Gabriel Fernandez
Each are charged with one felony count of child abuse and one felony count of falsifying public records, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office.
"Social workers play a vital role in society," said District Attorney Jackie Lacey. "We entrust them to protect our children from harm. When their negligence is so great as to become criminal, young lives are put at risk." Graphic Images Revealed in Boy's Death

Thank you. For sharing that with me. I'm not a President Bush fan, but He is a man with Honor. GOD help us now more than ever before.Our Country in which all these fallen Angels, have given and continue to give, is at it's final crossroads. If we don't take it back, all those lives were given up for NOTHING. I know we must act before the end of this TRAITOR's time.If there is a plan, please include me.

Sincerely,RS

What an awesome man!  I'm proud of him and both of his sons.  God bless them. 

You know where the piper came from!! Semper Fi ! Thank you for ALL your help and love you have for our sons and daughters serving our nation!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service