Who is Inviting Violence in D.C.

May 16th 2014?

Not OAS!

Rules for RadicalsRules for Radicals

Obama maps out Saul Alinsky rules for radicals

Saul Alinsky, Communist radical professor, inspiration for the Obama Presidential Campaign Platform and Administrative policies, instructed his acolytes to accuse their opponents of the very things they themselves, were doing and believing. If you’re arrested for theft, accuse the police of stealing. Disarm, distract, and deflect. …more info

OAS SealOperation American Spring (OAS) is accused of bringing armed violence to DC in support of their mission to rid our government of malfeasance bureaucrats through lawful and abundantly justifiable resignation. Further it is asserted the OAS presence in DC is designed by its organizers to cause a ‘bloodbath’ because of OAS’ planned ‘violent’ threats and actions. Or perhaps it’s just wishful thinking on the part of those committed to defending their illegal bureaucratic actions; or the intentional tactics of their Alinskyite protégés to disarm, distract, and deflect.

From the OAS Patriot’s Pledge comes a contrary view:

• I will abide by all laws written in compliance with our Constitution, and with respect to my God-given rights.
  • I will conduct myself in a manner honoring our Founders, my Heritage, and my Fellow Americans.
  • I will act with reverent respect to all those who have fought, and have fallen before me, in defense of LIBERTY.
  • I WILL PERSEVERE, WE WILL PREVAIL!

Riley HarryAdding context to the above, consider OAS founder, Col Harry Riley’s own call for ‘…unarmed, non-violent, and peaceful presence by patriotic Americans…’

So who do you believe: the organization forming the event; or the Marxist agitators, media supporters and radical trouble makers? Without the Alinsky doctrine as a guide, it is difficult to discern how the above-referenced commitments could possibly reflect any intent of OAS participants to cause destruction or become brutally confrontational. Further, how could any reasonable mind view as ‘radicals’ and ‘extremists’, a grassroots movement of mostly older military veterans, and other patriotic Americans committed to rescuing their government from control by criminal bureaucrats, and reviving our great Republic once again under the constraints of Constitutional principles. Such charges can only come from those who are desperate to ‘disarm, distract, and deflect’ any attention that might be paid to their own historic levels of corruption and lawless assaults on the peace and tranquility of Americans.

The new police state cruiser.

The new police state cruiser.

It is now ‘normal’ to link the morality-deprived DC culture with its evident disdain for our laws and our Constitution. Consider how quickly the BLM, FBI, DHS, FEMA, IRS, etc., resort to inappropriate and unprecedented levels of violence to counter simple infractions of tax laws or ‘environmental regulations’. America watched in shock as Cliven Bundy’s family refused to recognize highly-questionable federal authority’s claims to land the family has owned for over a century. The BLM thugs resorted to the use of attack helicopters slaughtering his cattle, armored troops blocking public highways, as they searched everyone within a 10-mile radius. BLM engaged in destroying property, and threatening women and children with snipers and Tasers, then attempting to discredit their victim by fabricating and contorting evidence to brand him as ‘racist’. Disarm, distract, and deflect.

Armed BLM Agents

Armed BLM Agents

Many pundits and other left-leaning voices condemned Bundy for ‘violating the law’. Even the self-proclaimed stalwart of Constitutional principle and original intent, Glen Beck, stated that ‘…laws must be obeyed.’ Be you reminded, Sir, even the Supreme Court ruled that “A Law repugnant to the Constitution is void.” Is there any worse authority than one exceeding its own bounds, more repugnant to the Constitution? And when a force moves against those it is designed to protect, regardless how beneficent its pretenses, is that not the most insidious and vile act of violence?

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals

# # #

Terry Trussell
Chief of Staff, Operation American Spring
P.O. Box 1551, Cross City, FL 32628
904-403-9186
terrygtrussell@bellsouth.net

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you.

• AMEN!!!!

• More resolve to be in Washington DC on the 16 May!

• Rules For Radicals and The Communist Manifesto should be required reading for everybody interested in liberty and freedom.

• We all pray that God protects you - each and everyone of you.  Hard to say what the bums in DC will do - but at least you all have phones, cameras, etc. to document the truth to tyranny.  We'll know the truth without photos because we know where they're coming from.  You're heroes ALL!

• In the past I was an avid supporter of Glenn Beck. I will no longer tune in, watch or listen to him as he preaching against our God given rights.
  • Glenn Beck has turned out to be a TURN COAT!!!!!!!!

• Makes me wonder if he has only been interested in his own security, and used the American people to gain it.

• no he was interested in the money

• maybe he never was what we thought he was -its entirely possible that he played us-that he saw a niche in his business  and took advantage of it--wouldn't be  the first time  ok-just don't let it continue- fool me once sham on you-fool me twice shame on me. 

This reply was deleted.