Constitutional Emergency

Why do I think the Boston bombing was a false flag and how? This headline helps explain it : "70% Favor Use of Surveillance Cameras in Public Places"

Why do I think the Boston bombing was a false flag and how? How many times has the FBI infiltrated sleeper cells and right before any terrorist action is acted upon, they bust them. I believe they let this one go all the way! Why? For the marxists and islamofascists agenda being shoved down our throats. For U.S. Citizens to comply with MORE security like surveillance cameras etc. They knew if they allowed this to go through the masses would clamor for more security and that is exactly what the masses is doing.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
--John Stewart Mill--

We have become a soft and lazy people! Buck up and find the fight in you! Protect yourself and those in your charge, but train them to be a help and not a hindrance! If we want to live in liberty then we must defend it with our mind, strength and wisdom!

Twana

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_pol...

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Following their use in identifying the suspected perpetrators of the Boston Marathon bombings, Americans strongly support the use of surveillance cameras in public areas and believe they help reduce crime.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 18% of American Adults oppose the use of surveillance and security cameras in public places. Seventy percent (70%) support the use of such cameras.  Eleven percent (11%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on April 22-23, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

The rest of this article is behind a paid subscription door.

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree

(flame alert) As a single female, I welcome cameras in 'remote' public places like parking garages and elevators. As open discussion, where do we draw the line (since there must be one)?

We haven't just become lazy but severely detached. If you ask anyone from 18 yrs old to 100 if we are secure or are we headed for a huge co-ordinated attack, they will say we are secure. They have no clue and are in most part completely detached from what is going on and what is at stake. What we can is what some soldiers do when out numbered. Make a lot of noise. The more we rattle their cages the less they will be able to move forward in their quest to destroy the greatest nation ever known to man.  So keep signing petitions, e-mailing,calling and writing your State and Federal elected officials and remind them why they are there. If they don't do as those who put them there want ,thei political career will be short.

Perhaps that is all a good idea Joseph.  However, I agree with Twana who believes the time is over for doing those things you mentioned.  It has been done, is still being done but has produced practically nothing.  The "cages have been rattled" and they are still moving forward...quickly.  Now is the time to prepare to survive the economic collapse, which is inevitable, which will cause insurrection, particularly among those who have decided it is the government's responsibility to provide for their every need.  When that group does not get what they demand, they will be looking to the rest of us to get it.  And I am quite sure they will not be coming to my door and saying, "Pretty please" but will be using whatever force they can muster to take it.   If we have any hope, it is the hope that we can survive through to the end of the worst of those times and be educated and willing to return this country to a Constitutional Republic. 

You hit the nail right on the head.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service