TO; My Congressman and Senators, "

Please consider all the men and women who give their lives each day to keep our citizens safe. Don't you think they deserve the same consideration as our elected officials?"

Harry Riley
No one has been able to explain to me why young men and women serve in the U.S. Military for 20 years, risking their lives protecting freedom, and only get 50% of their pay on retirement. While Politicians hold their political positions in the safe confines of the capital, protected by these same men and women, and receive full-pay retirement after serving one term. It just does not make any sense.

If each person who receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ."

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As the widow of a career Marine I spent 18 of his 21 years in the Marine Corps

married to him.  I was a very loyal and I hope loving wife.  He was a good man.

We had four children and he came up thru the ranks, when I met him he was

a Cpl.  He retired a Major. 

We were sent to many bases and we seemed never to get ahead financically

with our four children and the constant moves.  We could not afford any Survivors

Benefit Savings.  So when he died on 4-6-2007 from that moment on I lost all

of his retired pay.  Very few people care.  Very few people see the spouse,

who had been loyal to their spouse and country, deserving any part of the retirement

pay.  I do support for active duty and retired military in getting the very most in the way of pay and

benefits possible.  Sacrifices unknown to the civilian world are made daily by our men and women

in our military.  I feel most in congress betray us every day and they really do not care.

Semper Fi.  Jo D.

• Your right and I agree I did 20 yrs myself and on get 50% of what I was making in the miltary and I see all these people in congress making way to much for what they do and they screw the miliary every chance they get all those in our gov just don't  care what we go through. 

• Jo Dermody, Only  he  is  in  Gods  Hands,  God  does  watch  out  for  surviving  Family,  The  Navy //  Marine  Corps  Relief  Society  can  help  with  very  ruff-times,  Find  one  near  you.  The  DVA  also  has  assistance  and  the  UFO's  org. amd   local  VFW's..!! They  will  see  the  pain  on  your  face  when  you  walk  in  the  door,  God  closes  no  doors  for  military  family's..!!  Sempre  Fi.. 

• Mrs. Dermody,

Semper Fi!, and thank YOU for standing in support of one of our warriors, as he did his duty, for your family, and ALL of ours! Thank you, for keeping his morale up, while he was deployed, and making him sure of a loving wife and family to return to, when his deployment was completed. Thank you, for making the sacrifices, and getting along on what little this gooberment gives the families of deployed soldiers.

My last deployment in the Union Army was as a Sniper detachment C.O. in Kuwait, with the 5th in '91.

I retired as a Major as well, and got majorly screwed with my retirement pay, so I KNOW what you and your late husband went through.

Folks, it's women like this, that should be the focus of ALL Patriot Groups, and anything that we can possibly do for these wives and families of fallen warriors, WE NEED TO STEP UP AND DO, since this ILLEGITIMATE, FRAUDULENT, and GLOBALIST ALIGNED GOOBERMENT DOES NOT CARE!!

Our honorable warriors are but CANNON FODDER to be USED by these GLOBALIST TERRORISTS, in the accomplishment of their BILDERBERG MASTERS AGENDAS, and then UNCEREMONIOUSLY DISCARDED, like so much REFUSE!  I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE!!  I went into combat, BELIEVING that I WAS PROTECTING MY COUNTRY, DEFENDING LIBERTY, and performing according to the Special Forces motto..De Oppresso Liber..LIBERATE THE OPPRESSED! 

What I now KNOW, is that I, and ALL OF MY OTHER BRETHREN IN ARMS, were NOTHING MORE THAN PAWNS of the BILDERBERG/BANKSTER CABALS, THAT OWNED THE PRESIDENT, AND CONGRESS BACK THEN, AND OWN THE CURRENT PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS NOW!!!

WE WERE THERE TO DISCIPLINE A REBELLIOUS SADDAM HUSSEIN. TO FORCE HIM "BACK INTO COMPLIANCE" WITH THE BILDERBERG AGENDA, AND DELIVER A VERY NASTY SLAP ON THE WRIST TO THE DISORDERLY DICTATOR, WHOM WE CREATED, AND FUNDED UNTIL THAT TIME, ON BEHALF OF THE BILDERBERGS...THE TRUE SHADOW GOV'T THAT RUNS THIS WORLD!!

OUR SOLDIERS ARE CURRENTLY DEPLOYED OUT OF COUNTRY, AS A SECURITY MEASURE! A SECURITY MEASURE TO GIVE OBLOWJOB THE UPPER HAND OVER WE THE PEOPLE!!  THEY ARE IN AFGHANISTAN, BEING USED ONCE AGAIN, AS CANNON FODDER, SO OBLOWJOB CAN ACCOMPLISH THE BIDDING OF HIS BILDERBERG MASTERS...TO WIT...BRING AMERICA TO ITS KNEES, IMPOVERISH AND DISARM THE POPULACE, AND ESTABLISH A GLOBALIST NORTH AMERICAN UNION!! CARRY TO FRUITION, THE TASK THAT BUSH SR. BEGAN., AND BUSH JR. CARRIED FORWARD!!

Mrs. Dermody, you are 100% CORRECT!!  CONGRESS DOES BETRAY US, AND OUR GALLANT WARRIORS ON A DAILY BASIS!!  IT IS TIME THAT WE THE PEOPLE RISE UP, TAKE OUR FUTURES AND OUR FREEDOM BACK INTO OUR HANDS, AND MAKE CERTAIN THAT OUR WARRIORS, THEIR WIVES, AND FAMILIES RECEIVE THE HONOR AND FULL RETIREMENT PAY, AND BENEFITS THAT THEY HAVE SO RICHLY EARNED, THROUGH THEIR SERVICE WITH HONOR AND DISTINCTION!!

Once again...Semper Fi!, and Thank You, Mrs Dermody. May God richly bless and protect you and yours

God Bless, Protect and Restore the Sovereign Republic of Texas.

Warfighter

Proud Southerner, Texian Free Man, Soldier of the Sovereign Republic of Texas.

• I think this needs to be put on a major list for reforms to be implemented when OUR newly restored Republic finally gets restored by the people, we tell the next batch of our representatives and senators, you get these passed into Law as demanded by "WE THE PEOPLE" and then get them sent to the states for Adoption by the State Legislatures.

• HOWDY WARFIGHTER,

RECON RANGER RODNEY POWERS AKA GROW 180A (R) FROM THE FIRST YEAR GROUP OF SF WARRANT OFFICERS 1984. SECOND CLASS THROUGH.

GLAD TO MEET ANY 18 SERIES TYPES WITH THE SAME MIND SET AS YOURS AND MINE. I HOPE THERE ARE MANY MORE IN THE ACTIVE FORCE WITH OUR KNOWLEDGE AND OUTLOOK. YOU GOT THE STRAIGHT POOP SIR, PURE A-1 INTEL IN DAY AND AGE WHEN ALL WE GET IS 5-F IN THE MEDIA. THEN AGAIN WHO OWNS AND RUNS THEM AFTER ALL THIS TIME, DUH STUPID QUESTION.

HOPE YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST HAS YOU MANIFESTED FOR THE UP COMING BIG AIR OP. IF SO SEE YOU ON THE DZ IN THE SKY, IF NOT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE YOU THE TS EYS ONLY INFO TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN FOR YOU AND YOURS:) THE OTHER SIDE WISHES IT WAS TS EYES ONLY DON'T THEY? MINOR REFLEXIFVE QUESTONS ARE FUN AREN'T THEY?.

I LIVE DOWN IN SEADRIFT, TEXAS ON SAN ANTONIO BAY. YOU LIKE TO FISH AND OR HUNT WATER FOWL GIVE ME A HEADS UP. TEAL SEASON STARTS IN SEPTEMBER. THAT TIME OF YEAR IS CAST AND BLAST SEASON. DUCKS IN THE AM AND FISHING IN THE AFTERNOON AND OR EARLY EVENINGS. FUN, FUN, FUN. THAT IS WHY I LIVE HERE.

PROBABLY SHOULD BE FOCUSED MORE ON THE PROBLEMS AT HAND, AND RAMPING UP. WE ARE FACING AN EVIL THAT IS CREEPING UP AT US FROM ALL SIDES. WHEN TWO FORMER PRESIDENTS FROM OUR STATE AND THE FIRST ONE A FORMER HEAD OF THE AGENCY THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING. I NOW KNOW MOST OTHERS WHO HAVE SERVED DURING OUR LIVES ARE IN ON THE COUPE AND THE NATIONS STUFF IS WEAK.

MOST OF US HAVE BEEN A SLEEP AT THE WHEEL. WHEN BOTH PARENTS ARE NEED TO WORK FULL TIME JUST TO GET BY NO ONE IS WATCHING THE STORE. THE KIDS ARE BEING RAISED IN OUR
        INCREASINGLY MORE LIBERAL SCHOOLS BY TEACHERS OF WEAK TO NON-EXISTANT CHARACTER., TO SAY WE ARE NOT AWAKE AND CANNOT SMELL THE COFFEE IS A HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT.

THE GLOBAL COMMIE AGENDA THAT SEEKS TO ENSLAVE THEN DESTROY US. POPULATION REDUCTION ON A GRAND SCALE IS A BIG PART OF THEIR MISSION. THEIR PLANNED PARENTHOOD HAS NOT WORKED WELL ENOUGH HERE LET ALONE IN THE THIRD WORLD.

TALKING TO YOU IS PREACHING TO THE CHIOR. NICE TO HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH ANOTHER BELIEVER CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH.

CAME TO GROUP IN 68 SERVED TO 91. PROJECT 404, PRU WE WERE THE TERRORIST TO THE TERRORIST WE GAVE THEM BETTER THAN WE GOT. I WAS IN THE CITY DURING THE HEY DAYS OF EAGLE ONE ECT. NOW JUST ONE BEAT TO HELL OLD LINE DOGGIE. FOURTEEN TO FIFTEEN YEARS ON ODAs AND DOING DARK OPS IS NOT A FORMULA FOR HEALTHY LONGEVITY. I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT AND WOULD STILL BE OUT THEIR WORKING THE GROUND A NIGHT IF IT WERE STILL POSSIBLE.

HOPE THINGS ARE WELL WITH YOU AND YOURS,

LATER,
        CWO(R) RODNEY POWERS AKA GROW
        SPECIAL OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN, 180A
        UNITED STATES ARMY SPECIAL FORCES AND ALWAYS WILL BE.
        01fishnrod@netscape.com

SNIPER INSTRUCTOR, 18C, 18F, 180A, WARSAW PACT ORDER OF BATTLE AND VEHICLE ID PRIMARY BN INSTRUCTOR, DOWN HILL CROSS COUNTY AND HIGH ALPINE TOURING SKI INSTRUCTOR 10TH SFG, MOUNTAIN RESCUE 3/7TH SFG GULICK, PANAMA AND 1/10SF TOLEZ, CT OR FIVE YRS IN THE CITY, FIRST 180 TO SEVRE ON A BN STAFF (ASST 3 AND ASST. 2, AND XO MID) AND BLAH BLAH BLAH AFTER 20 YRS IN GROUP YOU DO LOTS OF STUFF WHICH I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO BORE YOU WITH NOW.

• God Bless you Jo.  I know what you went through.  I put 22 years in in the Army.  When I retired my wife and I decided that we could not afford the survivor benefit plan.  We also came to the conclusion that as with most government programs for the military it is a huge rip off.  What we did was purchase a large life insurance policy which my wife is to invest in the case of my demise.  That will give her a better income than she would have gotten from the government and in the end our sons get the benefit of the investment.  I know this doesn't help you but hopefully someone who is at a similar decision point will read this.

• The 28th Amendment will fly at the same time as the passenger pigeon . Term limits ? Same thing . This has been going around for a couple of years and the longer the wait for it to happen is giving them more ammunition to fight it .

You must know by now that we don't control any part of our destiny nor do we have any control over the elected . The only groups that can do anything about it are now controlled by them i.e. 912'er's and Tea Party's so I say dream on .

If a vote were taken of these groups they would align themselves with our thoughts and not their talking heads .

• So Dennis, as an active Tea Party Member I would like some proof that these groups are controlled by congress. Why even belong to a group such as PFA if you feel our cause is hopeless.

• I will send this on because I believe that we should honor our military men, women, spouses, and their families.

I whole heartly agree with  proposed 28TH AMENDMENT TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION " Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the U.S. that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives: and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens, especially to the citizens who have been in the military of the United States.

My feelings are that all, yes all elected and/or appointed officials should have served in the U.S. Military before they have the opportunity of being elected and/or appointed  into any Official Office...that especially means the Senate and/or House of Representatives, the Supreme Court Justice System, the Presidency and all of the Judicial systems in the United States, being Federal, State, and County.  There should be these RIDERS:  TERM LIMITS on all elected and/or appointed Officials plus removing the full retirement and medical benefits for those offices.  For we know that every elected and/or appointed officials have other jobs that provide retirement and health benefits for them.   RIDER: Any elected and/or appointed official found lying about their past, present and having traitorist intentions against the United States of America shall be dealt with as any regular citizen that commits treason.  They will have the same rights as any citizens of the U.S, but will not have the opportunity to Plea Bargain down to a lesser degree.  All laws that are made by our government will be upheld by all of our citizens, this includes all of our elected and/or appointed officials, including: President, Senators, House of Representatives, Supreme Court Justices and all other judicials systems. Another rider: All records of the individuals that are running for these offices shall be verified, certified, documented and validated by a specialized recording office.  This specialized recording office will ensure the public without doubt, that this specific person is a citizen of the United States, all documents are certified, verified and this person is qualified to take control of said office that he is being elected to.  If we find proof of any problems, all people involved in hiding the truth will be considered treasonist to the United States and will be dealt with as said above.

We, the United States Citizens must have the right to vote for this amendment on a Federal, State and County BALLOT.  We cannot depend on our corrupt system to continue. We know that our elected and/or appointed officials will never approve of this Amendment.

This reply was deleted.