Constitutional Emergency

Yesterday, I received a message to check out the website below VERY CLOSELY. After I entered the site, I was so sickened I almost couldn't continue, but I did, exploring the ENTIRE site and checking out their links. I sent out emails and posted on sites. This morning I opened an email from someone telling me that when they tried to enter the site, there was a VIRUS WARNING.

I tried to enter the site to confirm, and there the warning was. The warning is identical to the warning I got when I tried to visit the site of Dr. Orly Taitz, Attorney, the morning after she filed a motion in her BIRTH CERT case, a motion that happened (if you don't already know) to contain what may be a certified copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth Certificate.

Since no one is going to want to enter with this risk, the news segments I saw on FOXNews this morning will not be able to be verified. A recap: subj the angry MOB organized and financed by someone; Megyn Kelley compared the HOMEMADE signs belonging to OBAMACARE OPPOSERS with the VERY SLICK commercially printed signs carried by OBAMACARE SUPPORTERS; obvious difference, obvious who is organized and financed.

THE SIGNS CARRIED BY SUPPORTERS WERE DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE.

As much as it may PAIN you, it is VERY important that you TAKE A VALIUM, and then visit and explore the following site.

WWW.HEALTHCAREFORAMERICA.ORG

A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION (EVERY UNION YOU CAN THINK OF, INCLUDING SEIU & UAW)

A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION THAT HAS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE A TEXTBOOK OF SORTS DEDICATED TO SHUTTING DOWN OPPONENTS OF HEALTH CARE, CONTROLLING THE MEDIA, AND PUBLISHING A FALSE MESSAGE.

A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION WHICH, EARLIER IN THE ADMINISTRATION, OPERATED UNDER ANOTHER NAME (CAN YOU SAY ACORN?) USED THESE SAME TACTICS IN THEIR SUPPORT OF CAP & TRADE.

A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION SUPPORTED BY "ORGANIZING FOR AMERICA." otherwise known as BARACKOBAMA.COM

WWW.APOLLOALLIANCE.ORG - OOHH! Their guru is Van Jones, OBAMA'S NEW GREEN JOBS CZAR - imagine that!

WWW.TIDESCENTER.ORG - OOHHH!!! They are ORGANIZED FUNDERS AND ASSOCIATED WITH APOLLO ALLIANCE - by the way, the only page I found today that gives a "this page could not be found" msg?? FINANCIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARACK OBAMA AND HIS THUGS ARE TRYING TO BULLY US INTO GIVING UP EVERYTHING WE HOLD TRUE AS CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

From my original discussion posting.

Visit the links to other sites you find that are affiliated. Take a GOOD LONG LOOK at the endorsers and donors. You will have to Google some of the endorsers, as their websites are, naturally, closed to the public. Visit www.barackobama.com, also. It's funny, the site indicates it is paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee and its communication is NOT authorized by any candidate or campaign. Belly Laughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the moment, my only idea to counteract this is to send this to media outlets, and put advertisers on notice that you will no longer be patronizing their businesses as long as the local media outlets continue to ignore these bullies, especially the BIG one, Obama! Of course, your media outlets are unionized by the Communications Workers of America (CWA). Hmmm.....could it be THAT's why you never hear/see what's REALLY going on?

I encourage you to also Google "health care sites" an variations. You'll find more info I'm sure.

I REFUSE TO BE BULLIED INTO RELINQUISHING MY FREEDOMS!

Views: 741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See you all in DC on 9-12. Col. Riley is right, boots on the ground. The main stream media will turn the townhall meetings into an BHO advantage with their spin to the left. What they will not be able to do is match our boots on the ground in DC and they won't be able to ignore our voice anymore. We must make this effort the biggest protest of our unresponsive government, both left and right. Numbers will make them listen, Luke
Well Healthcareforamerica totally locks up my system! That never happened before. I suppose we'll get blamed for that as well!
Go up a few posts and you will find an attachment from me. I all of the pages that were on the site last night and i also provide links to other sites that are in cahoots!
Mr. Obama and his cronies need to be removed from office. I was at the protest in Portsmouth approx. 6 hours until my spin and back could not take any more. there were SEIU there and actually threaten a gentleman form RI Teaparty group. The laugh will be on SEIU because he recorded the union guy and told him he would be able to see himdelf on YouTube. I sure you will all se it on the news. The groups for Obama were all orginized and had same signs. You will see what I mean if you see it on the news. I kept telling Obamas supporters that the hot air rising above them was that of ignorance.
I believe I have already been targeted by a cyberattack. I'm no rocket scientist, but when really weird things begin happening, that have NEVER happened before, it gives me pause. I think it started the day AFTER I put all this info together. I was even locked out of my email account today, after giving it the correct user/pass three times. Doing scans now on EVERYTHING. A friend told me that the site for healthcareforamerica is back up. I'm thinking about comparing the info in the link I posted below, to the info that's on the site now.
I will be in DC on 9/11 and 12 with my daughter, who has never been there so I wanted to show her just a few highlights on the 11th. Our hotel in just 2 blocks from both Union Station, and the Capitol. My back won't allow me to do the entire march but I was wondering if you needed help at the vendor area as it appears it is right near our hotel. We got a great rate at the Hyatt at Capitol hill because I booked on 6/11. Let me know if I can be of any help. Also I remember reading when this all started to come together, that we shouldn't bring signs, that there would be some provided. I expect to pay for it, but is it true we can buy signs for this rally? E-mail me MKRRT@aol.com, as I have no idea how these websites work and probably would never see any reply if one is made. I have also read the Capitol police rules, and have chairs that fold up like an umbrella and slip into a bag, I need to be able to change positions frequently (standing to sitting) due to spinal arthritis, and now screws in my lower back, My compact chair should be allowed right? I've been to 2 Memorial day concerts at the Capitol and many people had chairs. Thanks, Mary Kreider
I have an idea, but for it to work, we must somehow contact as many people who are coming in a private way, so that it can't be monitored. It's NOTHING illegal, just sneaky, and a way to tell us from the infiltrators, and to protect ourselves.
Mary Kreider
I'm not sure if it would make any difference in the results, but I've gotten somewhat wary of using Google, and go to other search engines to do searches. I've also raised the security level on my p/c. (under tools, internet options, security) I've been using yahoo.com and dogpile.com to search lately. I read someplace today that visiting any government website will result in having cookies dumped in your p/c. This whole thing has me so freaked out that for the life of me I don't remember where the heck I read it.
it was on glenn beck either yesterday or today. i purge cookies daily. and yes....the google prez is in bed with the administration. All the easier to accomplish that new internet/network deal. i'll find that post it.
Kim,
As I understand it (and I'm not sure if I have the blogcast URL or not), these reporters are being bullied if they EVEN MENTION the birth certificate issue... it is not JUST their jobs that are being threatened... the one witness willing to testify about the passport scandal (State Dept, if you renenber, before Condi left), was found dead in a Baptist Church in Chicago. I'll try to find the URL but the radio blogcast was 3 hours long... grrr....
Don't let these people scare you. We have the right to overthrow any government we find wrongful (as we have with this one of Obama's). Only a lunatic would ever beleive that Communists like Obama or Holder represent the people of the USA--they don't. And they never did either. Their claim to legitimacy in America is nil.

We are stronger than they. And we will prevail. But we must stand our ground in order for that to happen.

Not one political figure will act in the behalf of a nation because they are guilty of treason, and the DOJ is as guilty.

And guess what people we are as GUILTY for letting it happen.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service