Constitutional Emergency

Yesterday, I received a message to check out the website below VERY CLOSELY. After I entered the site, I was so sickened I almost couldn't continue, but I did, exploring the ENTIRE site and checking out their links. I sent out emails and posted on sites. This morning I opened an email from someone telling me that when they tried to enter the site, there was a VIRUS WARNING.

I tried to enter the site to confirm, and there the warning was. The warning is identical to the warning I got when I tried to visit the site of Dr. Orly Taitz, Attorney, the morning after she filed a motion in her BIRTH CERT case, a motion that happened (if you don't already know) to contain what may be a certified copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth Certificate.

Since no one is going to want to enter with this risk, the news segments I saw on FOXNews this morning will not be able to be verified. A recap: subj the angry MOB organized and financed by someone; Megyn Kelley compared the HOMEMADE signs belonging to OBAMACARE OPPOSERS with the VERY SLICK commercially printed signs carried by OBAMACARE SUPPORTERS; obvious difference, obvious who is organized and financed.

THE SIGNS CARRIED BY SUPPORTERS WERE DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE.

As much as it may PAIN you, it is VERY important that you TAKE A VALIUM, and then visit and explore the following site.

WWW.HEALTHCAREFORAMERICA.ORG

A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION (EVERY UNION YOU CAN THINK OF, INCLUDING SEIU & UAW)

A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION THAT HAS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE A TEXTBOOK OF SORTS DEDICATED TO SHUTTING DOWN OPPONENTS OF HEALTH CARE, CONTROLLING THE MEDIA, AND PUBLISHING A FALSE MESSAGE.

A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION WHICH, EARLIER IN THE ADMINISTRATION, OPERATED UNDER ANOTHER NAME (CAN YOU SAY ACORN?) USED THESE SAME TACTICS IN THEIR SUPPORT OF CAP & TRADE.

A UNION SUPPORTED ORGANIZATION SUPPORTED BY "ORGANIZING FOR AMERICA." otherwise known as BARACKOBAMA.COM

WWW.APOLLOALLIANCE.ORG - OOHH! Their guru is Van Jones, OBAMA'S NEW GREEN JOBS CZAR - imagine that!

WWW.TIDESCENTER.ORG - OOHHH!!! They are ORGANIZED FUNDERS AND ASSOCIATED WITH APOLLO ALLIANCE - by the way, the only page I found today that gives a "this page could not be found" msg?? FINANCIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARACK OBAMA AND HIS THUGS ARE TRYING TO BULLY US INTO GIVING UP EVERYTHING WE HOLD TRUE AS CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

From my original discussion posting.

Visit the links to other sites you find that are affiliated. Take a GOOD LONG LOOK at the endorsers and donors. You will have to Google some of the endorsers, as their websites are, naturally, closed to the public. Visit www.barackobama.com, also. It's funny, the site indicates it is paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee and its communication is NOT authorized by any candidate or campaign. Belly Laughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the moment, my only idea to counteract this is to send this to media outlets, and put advertisers on notice that you will no longer be patronizing their businesses as long as the local media outlets continue to ignore these bullies, especially the BIG one, Obama! Of course, your media outlets are unionized by the Communications Workers of America (CWA). Hmmm.....could it be THAT's why you never hear/see what's REALLY going on?

I encourage you to also Google "health care sites" an variations. You'll find more info I'm sure.

I REFUSE TO BE BULLIED INTO RELINQUISHING MY FREEDOMS!

Views: 741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be glad to do my $10.00 worth if everyone does their $10.00 worth. We must win in Wisconsin. Not only is Walker being recalled. His Lieutenant Governor and four Republican state senators also being recall as well.

I need the address of the CIA and send a letter to charge George Soros with treason. If their was a good reporter out their I bet they could get him on Inside trading. All the trips to the white house and Obama investing our money in Soro's interest or companies he has stock in.  

Why the Constitution HAD to be destroyed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDyDxgJuaDY&feature=g-all-a&...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service