Constitutional Emergency

WILL CONGRESS CONTINUE WHINING ABOUT OBAMA OVERREACH, SIT ON THEIR COWARDLY HANDS, IGNORE REP YOHO RESOLUTION, OR FINALLY ACT?

Go here to get the list of Representatives that should be called now:  http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/action-alert-imminent

Yoho Bill, H.Res 693 Establishes Select Committee to Investigate Executive Overreach

Apr 19, 2016
Press Release

Washington D.C. - Congressman Ted S. Yoho (R-FL-03) introduced legislation to establish a Permanent Select Committee on Executive Oversight. This Committee will be tasked with investigating current and future Administrations to ensure that they are faithfully executing the law.  Congressman Yoho released the following statement:

“Every day a new claim and allegation comes to light about the abuses of the Obama Administration. Blatant Executive overreach, targeting by enforcement agencies, stand down orders of enforcement on existing law—which have resulted in the deaths of Americans, and regulatory agencies that bypass Congress and write their own laws. Enough is enough. While this committee will be tasked with the oversight over future administrations—both Republican and Democrat—the abuses of the current Administration have necessitated the creation of a whole new committee to deal solely with this Administration’s transgressions.

“We, the Representatives of the people, are tasked with holding the Executive Branch accountable by the guiding document of this nation—the Constitution. It is our job, our responsibility, and the right thing to do. So, if not now, when? If not us, who? We must prove to the American people we are worthy of the responsibility they have entrusted to us. All it takes for evil or tyranny to prevail or for our Constitutional Republic to fail is for good men and women to do nothing.”

Views: 850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary.......my friend.......have you ever said anything positive about anything?   Your negative responses are eternal...give us a break, would you.

I CALLED SEVERAL REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS ON MONDAY 04/18/2016 ASKING THEM TO SUPPORT TED YOHO'S RESOLUTION AND I WILL CALL SOME MORE ON WEDNESDAY 04/20/2016 ASKING THEM TO SUPPORT HIS RESOLUTION I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT GOOD IT WILL DO WITH THIS DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN CONGRESS!!!

I called 2 in my area. They acted like I was from Mars but took down my name address and phone number. I'll call again. They seen aggravated that I'm calling. I'll keep on.

Folks - keep in mind this is an election year cycle, EVERY one of these Congressional Reps that you are calling is up for re-election. They want votes, and the last thing they want is a bunch of negative publicity about how they are unwilling to stand up and defend the Constitution. They do NOT want you and I broadcasting messages that they refused to support this resolution to investigate the Obama administration.

KEEP CALLING; This IS applying the pressure, so keep it up.

Make their lives miserable.

Contact your state representatives and do not stop until he is tried for treason!!!

Thank you for this, Rep. Yoho.  At last, the Congress making a move to hold the Executive accountable.

The corruption is so bad that it can't be due to just that.  It must have to do with more than bribes - although I don't discount them.  (Apparently, a number of our Congresscritters were paid big-money bribes to get the TPA through, leading to passing the TPP, and then the TTIP, and thus, the practical end of the federal constitutional republic of the U.S.A., and the enthronement completely of USA Inc..)  I can easily imagine that - with the stakes as high as they are - TPTB have resorted to making offers that our reps can't refuse.  I think that what needs to happen is that as our Oath Keepers swing into action to take our country back (with patriots having their backs), they need to let our elected reps know that they will arrange protective custody for them and their families.  And maybe then we can get some whistleblowers to start blowing the whistle loud and clear, about the shenanigans that have been involved in all this crap and corruption, that has been going on FOR LONG ENOUGH.        

I'm going with "sit on their cowardly hands." And I am praying that I am wrong. However, recent history sets a sad precedent.

Good question, obvious answer. Congress will do NOTHING, because to do SOMETHING requires brains and a backbone, both of which theylack.It would also upset the balance in DC, whe the only real job is to keep THEIR money coming in.
THESE PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES!!!
Once you accept that premise, you should be right on the money with future decisions.

Mark,

Well said, and truthful.

Nothing is going to happen, the fix has been in for a long time.  Only when we rise up and revolt will anything change, and that isn't likely to happen with We the Sheeple.

the old me really wants to trust the system--how I was raised. But the me  trained by the Us Army to consider the founding and trained by college journalism and then by Bible College  to weigh all things by the foundation I believe the system irretrievably broken-and am waiting for the  body to hit the dirt .July 9,1776 General ORders my safety.If congress hears it will have done what is right.If they do not  ?--I've been walking solo so longI know no other place .

and we have people like Ted Cruz that states he is the most constitutional an conservative, but what has he done, he has as well empowered this administration especially with his votes on TPA and Corker with his buddy Paul Ryan that has funded every illegal act of this administration. are we going to have faith. How many times, how many headlines have we read that ...This general is going to arrests Obama, that this senator is filing charges, that the congress will blah, blah, I have read so many headlines over the past seven years about the illegal impeachable acts performed by this president, this administration and yet..... Look at the IRS during the committee meetings laughing in the faces of senators as they testify, same with Hillary, I mean come on Hillary, who just won her "Home state" in votes how about fast and furious...I mean really I know that government can be corrupt, but I have seen it right on down to the grassroots, even with this delegate fiasco, said to be bought off by the Cruz campaign, in my fire dept, big money guys playing with federal grants for their OWN benefit to the point I had to quit VOLUNTEERING because I do not want to be implicated if they ever get indited, speaking of an indictment finally is our Attorney General, yet to be replaced, and I need an Attorney General to solve a problem that I am having with a bank and their illegal activity...agggg so frustrating, remember those 92 points brought to CONgress for impeachment, marching to DC for that, yeah some support we had there ey

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service