Constitutional Emergency

WILL CONGRESS CONTINUE WHINING ABOUT OBAMA OVERREACH, SIT ON THEIR COWARDLY HANDS, IGNORE REP YOHO RESOLUTION, OR FINALLY ACT?

Go here to get the list of Representatives that should be called now:  http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/action-alert-imminent

Yoho Bill, H.Res 693 Establishes Select Committee to Investigate Executive Overreach

Apr 19, 2016
Press Release

Washington D.C. - Congressman Ted S. Yoho (R-FL-03) introduced legislation to establish a Permanent Select Committee on Executive Oversight. This Committee will be tasked with investigating current and future Administrations to ensure that they are faithfully executing the law.  Congressman Yoho released the following statement:

“Every day a new claim and allegation comes to light about the abuses of the Obama Administration. Blatant Executive overreach, targeting by enforcement agencies, stand down orders of enforcement on existing law—which have resulted in the deaths of Americans, and regulatory agencies that bypass Congress and write their own laws. Enough is enough. While this committee will be tasked with the oversight over future administrations—both Republican and Democrat—the abuses of the current Administration have necessitated the creation of a whole new committee to deal solely with this Administration’s transgressions.

“We, the Representatives of the people, are tasked with holding the Executive Branch accountable by the guiding document of this nation—the Constitution. It is our job, our responsibility, and the right thing to do. So, if not now, when? If not us, who? We must prove to the American people we are worthy of the responsibility they have entrusted to us. All it takes for evil or tyranny to prevail or for our Constitutional Republic to fail is for good men and women to do nothing.”

Views: 838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to wait a couple days to get a feel for what the republicans in the House of Representatives are going to do......if they pussy-foot around I'm going to get angry with the entire bunch........the b.s. of doing nothing of consequence while Obama destroys our Constitution and our nation has got to stop. 

If these sorry suckers in Congress don't do the right thing when they have an opportunity presented to them by a courageous Rep Yoho, I just don't know what the answer might be..........the top of my head is pounding because my gut says the spineless lot in Congress will do nothing but worry about their personal agenda and the next election. 

None of them should be reelected.........send the roaches where they belong.

vote them out ok but many vote on name recognition so that is why the same snakes get elected yr aft yr

your point is well taken and yes WTP need to keep up the pressure and get on soc media and make young

people see the horrors of big govt and the exceptionalism of America and capitalism.

Wait a few days fine but do u really believe these no spine idiots will act?

Bonnie, I don't expect the congress to do anything. The congress no longer works for the people, they work for the elite. What We The People want is irrelevant.. Saving the US using the ballot box is a no go! The ballot box is shattered. Those in charge will not voluntarily give up their power and they will do whatever is required to remain at the helm of that power!

Harry, you'll be wasting a couple of days to get a feel.

DO NOT GET ANGRY.

Or so our Bible reading today said.

OUTSMART THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME.

The election process is corrupt and the politician's seem to believe the laws only pertain to the public.We need to have a way to punish the political class, be it fines, prison or an open hunting season, depending on the severity of the crime/lies should set the limit. I believe that would get their attention and set a new standard of job performance...just a thought...

Steve, we do have a way to punish the political class, it's called the Constitution. The leaders in Washington DC have all but shreaded the Constitution, they ignore the people and do as they please. I am afraid this will also be ignored as it goes against Obama and his criminal agenda.

In my opinion, the only way to make them act is to release all of this information publicly (through all media types with everyone here seriously campaigning through their own social media profiles/groups/pages/communitiesetc). By experience this forces main stream media to act which then brings the whole thing out into the open, causing Congress to either act or lose their cushy jobs. The world is watching what is happening in the USA because it affects everyone globally.

IMPEACH OR ARREST?
THAT IS THE QUESTION.
HOW SOON SHOULD THEY START?

ANSWER...ASAP

Op-Ed by: Rev James M Wesley Jr Wednesday November 5,2014 @ 9:55 PM
That is a crucial question "IMPEACH FOR USURPATION"......Sen Ted Cruz has already declared he would pick up the gauntlet . Now Sheriff Joe's investigative work should be heard...first in the HOUSE...THEN IN THE SENATE TO EVALUATE WEATHER OR NOT WE HAVE A "LEGAL PRESIDENT"...TO UNDO ALL THE DAMAGE HE HAS DONE..."IMPEACHED THIS PRESIDENT".....THIS HAS TO BE HAMMERED HOME ON EVERY BLOG AND SOCIAL MEDIA COMMENTARY. LET IT BE FAX BLASTED SO THE RINO'S KNOW BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT THIS IS WHAT CONSERVATIVES EXPECT AND DEMAND. THE MOMENTUM IS ON OUR SIDE. DON'T STOP NOW!!...PEOPLE! FELLOW PATRIOTS AND CITIZENS OF THE THIS REPUBLIC. NOW IS THE TIME TO "CUT THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE OFF"....BEFORE HE CAN ENACT ANY MORE "EXECUTIVE ORDERS" OR EVEN MARSHAL LAW. R.I.C.O. PROSECUTION WOULD BAG THE WHOLE LOT AND POSSIBLY CONGRESSIONAL MEMBERS THAT CAN BE PROVEN COMPLICIT AS WELL AS FEDERAL JUDGES AND SUPREME COURT JUSTICES. LET'S SHAKE THIS BLANKET AND SEE HOW MANY BED BUGS FALL OUT. THEN PROSECUTE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. NULLIFY EVERY APPOINTMENT AND BILL THIS CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE HAS MADE OR SIGNED. YES I'M YELLING AND IT'S INTENTIONAL. OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS. HOLD THIS "REPUBLICAN" CONGRESS ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS AFTER JANUARY 2015.

Has anybody got a bill number yet?  You need a number to track co-sponsors.

Probably be available tomorrow or Thursday..........my guess.

Your comment has been deleted by admin;

Thanks a lot Gary, - very encouraging,,,,,,,,,, NOT.
Save it for those who don't care enough to try.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service