Constitutional Emergency

WILL CONGRESS CONTINUE WHINING ABOUT OBAMA OVERREACH, SIT ON THEIR COWARDLY HANDS, IGNORE REP YOHO RESOLUTION, OR FINALLY ACT?

Go here to get the list of Representatives that should be called now:  http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/action-alert-imminent

Yoho Bill, H.Res 693 Establishes Select Committee to Investigate Executive Overreach

Apr 19, 2016
Press Release

Washington D.C. - Congressman Ted S. Yoho (R-FL-03) introduced legislation to establish a Permanent Select Committee on Executive Oversight. This Committee will be tasked with investigating current and future Administrations to ensure that they are faithfully executing the law.  Congressman Yoho released the following statement:

“Every day a new claim and allegation comes to light about the abuses of the Obama Administration. Blatant Executive overreach, targeting by enforcement agencies, stand down orders of enforcement on existing law—which have resulted in the deaths of Americans, and regulatory agencies that bypass Congress and write their own laws. Enough is enough. While this committee will be tasked with the oversight over future administrations—both Republican and Democrat—the abuses of the current Administration have necessitated the creation of a whole new committee to deal solely with this Administration’s transgressions.

“We, the Representatives of the people, are tasked with holding the Executive Branch accountable by the guiding document of this nation—the Constitution. It is our job, our responsibility, and the right thing to do. So, if not now, when? If not us, who? We must prove to the American people we are worthy of the responsibility they have entrusted to us. All it takes for evil or tyranny to prevail or for our Constitutional Republic to fail is for good men and women to do nothing.”

Views: 815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have my personal fax set up to send House Republicans a message each day........as follows:

April 21, 2016

TO:  All House of Representative Republicans

I want to ask all Republican House members to join Rep Ted Yoho of Florida and co-sponsor H.Res 693, Establishing a Select Committee to investigate high crimes and misdemeanors of the Obama Administration. 

Congress has been whining about Obama overreach, now Rep Yoho provides a vehicle to do something about it............no more excuses...please co-sponsor HR 693

Harry Riley, address, phone number, etc..............

H.Res 693, Establishing a Select Committee to investigate high crimes and misdemeanors in the Executive Branch/Obama Administration.

I don't know if this has been posted here already or not, but Here is a link to Rep Yoho's info and a link to the H.Res. 693.

I apologize if this has already been posted.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hres693

Text of the bill;
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hres693/text

Looks like the text was gutted?  Maybe the rest of "c." is not included in the web version?

Yes.  If they whine loud enough, they'll get voted back in.  That's the game.  Even the ones who say they're on our side - it's all for show.  Congress is a long con.  There's a movie called The Distinguished Gentleman.  It has bad ratings but I've always liked it because I think it shows the truth about Washington.  A conman gets himself elected and goes to DC thinking he's going to rip everybody off.  Once there, he finds he's a lowly amateur among all the other congressmen.  

Squeezed by Circumstances                                                                                                       April 22

So we do not lose heart. . . . For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison. —2 Corinthians 4:16-17

I remember talking years AGO with a young mother who had a two-year-old child and one-year-old twins, and who said to me with a sigh, "I was never an impatient person—until I had these twins!"

She believed what most of us have believed at one time or another: the reason why we're the way we are is because someone or something has made us that way. If our circumstances were different—our upbringing, our environment, the people around us—we would be different. More patient, more loving, more content, easier to live with.

But if our circumstances make us what we are, then we are all victims. And that's just what the enemy wants us to believe. Because if we are victims, then we are not responsible; we can't help the way we are. God says, however, that we are responsible, not for the failures of others but for our own responses and our own lives.

Truth is, our circumstances do not make us what we are; they merely reveal what we are. They "squeeze" us, forcing what's on the inside to come out. As I gently shared with that exasperated mother, "The fact is, you actually were an impatient person before having twins. You just didn't realize how impatient you were, until God brought a set of circumstances into your life to show you what you were really like—so He could change you into someone who looks a whole lot more like Him!"

We've been deceived into thinking we would be happier if we had a different set of circumstances. But we can trust our wise, loving, sovereign God to work out His plan for our lives by using those very circumstances to show us our need and to make us desperate for His grace.

What have you been blaming on the people, problems, and %lj!»   uncertainties around you? Ask God how He wants to use your jfc,    circumstances to show you your heart and to bringyou to a place of greater dependence on Him.

Dear Combat Veterans serving in Congress, 
           Including my friend Commander Ryan Zinke SEAL Team 6 (retired) 

We the American people are watching you all very closely to see who co- sponsors House Resolution # 693  By Ted Yoho 

Are you, Sir's  "In keeping with your oath to protect and defend the United States, the people and the U.S. Constitution, and to uphold the laws of these United States,  ready to:

"As an elected representative of all Americans to join Representative Ted Yoho of Florida on his Resolution to open a Special Investigation into the High Crimes and Misdemeanors of the entire Obama Administration."?

What are you waiting for to sign up and Co sponsor ? 

Do you need a retired Navy Senior Chief to stop by your office and hold your hand and help you sign this very important document that will protect the very founding documents of this country?.

Would you like me to bring you a copy of the US Constitution with an attached list of all the criminal violations committed by this Obama administration since 2008 including the use of military force to over throw the sovereign nation of Libya without Congressional authority? . 

Would you like me to explain to you the harm to this nation inflicted by Obama AKA BArry Soetoro  by the illegal release of mass Muslim vermin  killers from Guantanamo Bay and $5 million in tax payer cash, paid to the Taliban by the Muslim Obama.

All  without Congressional authority, in exchange for a Muslim U.S. Army deserter who joined the Taliban on his own free will and cost the lives of US military personnel that went in search for him? . 

Seems to me you are a worthless bunch of tax payer employees sitting around on your asses scared to do the right thing because Obama has a race card in his back pocket or an NSA file on you.  Which is it ?

Maybe you are lazy to do anything and are just "Waiting things out"

Maybe you have all turned into potted plants sucking  only oxygen from the room like the attorney of my friend Lt Colonel Oliver North during the Iran Contra fiasco set up by the Communists in the Congress using the Boland Amendment. 

When are you going to get off your backsides and display some political courage and do your job and protect this nation and the US Constitution.  ?  

I want you to Co-Sponsor and vote for the Establishment of the Select Committee to investigate Obama and his corrupt gang of malevolent Communist cockroaches.

You can go down in history as trying to shut down and prosecute this evil Muslim dirt bag in the White House.... or you can go down in history as a gutless spineless coward to scared to make a political decision. 

Thank you for your military service. I salute your military courage.  Time to take the next step and display some political intestinal fortitude.  I sleep well at night knowing I did my part to protect this nation. 

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

Surface Warfare Air Warfare

NMCM

US Navy retired

Copy to: Captain Joe John Combat Veterans For Congress PAC Chairman-Co Founder

Congressman Barry Goldwater jr

Big night for Trump not only did he sweep 5 States but he crushed the compitition. If it was anybody else but Trump the GOP would be unanimously behind the person.
Personally I'm glad to see Kasich beating Cruz!!! How that back room dealing working for you guys???

Yeah, that rose right up and bit them in their butts, didn't it?  Loved it!  Geraldo was on fire this a.m. on Stuart Varney's show.

Op-Ed By: Rev. James M Wesley Jr. , Tuesday December 8,2015 @
TRAITOROUS CONGRESSIONAL LEADERSHIP...LISTEN UP!! MEN AND WOMEN OF THE SENATE & U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. I know I'm not the only one writing you about how strongly they feel about how you are approaching your responsibilities! Stop trying to WORK SOMETHING OUT with this CRIMINAL, AND HIS CO-CONSPIRATORS! Just began
immediately with IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS! This REPUBLIC WAS FOUNDED BY GODLY MEN OF PRINCIPAL ON A "JUDEO-CHRISTIAN ETHIC" WHICH IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR CONSTITUTION...These men were willing to risk LIFE AND TREASURE FOR THIS DREAM THAT BECAME "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". I keep hearing, and reading how many in LEADERSHIP are afraid of "what might happen" if you HONOR YOUR OATH OF OFFICE...phrases like "lets not make him (OBAMA) a MARTYR"...or my least favorite "WE MUST HOLD OUR GROUND UNTIL 2016" ... These are seen by the constituency that handed you this OVERWHELMING MAJORITY IN THE MID-TERM ELECTION AS A BETRAYAL AND COWARDICE....SELF SERVING "BUSINESS AS USUAL". Can't you feel it? You can cut anxiety can be felt on the "ALTERNATIVE MEDIA" That is the day in and day out TOWN HALL THAT HANDED YOU THE LAST ELECTION! We are in the throws of this CRIMINAL'S (OBAMA) "END GAME"....The effort to restore LAW AND ORDER and RESPECT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT is CRITICAL. THE NEED TO GET THEM (OBAMA)AND ALL OF HIS CRONIES OUT! THIS MEANS THE DEPT OF JUSTICE, AND ESPECIALLY THE DEPT OF DEFENSE THESE ARE TIME SENSITIVE, AND CRITICAL TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY. Will there be violent confrontations? absolutely!...Why will they be more focused and orchestrated? Because YOU FAILED TO HONOR YOUR OATH OF OFFICE AND STOP HIM when we yet had a few GOOD MEN AND WOMEN IN CRITICAL POSITIONS .....I KNOW YOU'VE HEARD THE WORD "MILITARY PURGE" WELL IT'S NEVER BEEN JUST THE "MILITARY" THE WHOLE "JUSTICE DEPT" AND PROVABLY THE "NSA" ARE COMPROMISED DOWN SEVERAL LAYERS OF LEADERSHIP. THEY ARE EVEN RELIEVING NAVAL SHIP'S CAPTAINS AND EXECUTIVE OFFICERS "DURING DEPLOYMENT" AND REPLACING THEM WITH WHO????? Well I know, and your constituency NATIONWIDE ALSO WE ARE IN DANGER OF LOSING OUR NATION TO THE FORCES OF CORRUPTION, TREASON, AND PERVERSION....THE PULSE OF THE PEOPLE CAN NOT BE MEASURED IN THE "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" BUT RATHER THE "ALTERNATIVE MEDIA" AND RADIO....AND MOST OF THE TIME FOX NEWS. You can't be this blind! This nation is on the verge of CIVIL WAR.....CAN IT BE STOPPED THE ANSWER IS YES...IF IT'S NOT TO LATE. HOW MUCH FORCE "AS MUCH AS NECESSARY"!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service