I don't know about you but it is my firm belief that when the GOP puts another non-qualified candidate up even if it is for VP there is going to be a revolt in their voting bloc that they are not counting on.  I know many are saying Anybody But Obama, but I think we are in danger of losing the election even before it gets started because many will not accept another person that does not qualify under the Constitution.  This is my letter to Rubio addressing this issue.  I hope he considers going public with his lack of qualification under Article II, Section I, Clause V of the U.S. Constitution.

Semper Fi

April 20, 2012

FL Senator Marco Rubio

317 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510

Phone: 202-224-3041

Dear Senator Rubio,

Something has been bothering me for awhile and when I heard you flub the answer to the VP question I decided to write you.  No, I am not one of your constituents.  I am unfortunately cursed with the representation of Senators Boxer and Feinstein and Representative Waxman.  As with any elected official it is anticipated that they would represent all of us, however I have found very deaf ears.

Are you aware of the objective of the MSM as aligned with the DNC and possibly the GOP to use you to destroy this great country, I have heard you say, you love?  Or is it on purpose that you allow them to speculate on your candidacy for VP?  Jeb Bush, today, offered you up as Mitt Romney’s running mate.  Many of us love our country as you do but are without voice to stop the progressives from stealing one of the greatest gifts God gave us beyond his son Jesus Christ.  Also it seems the Tea Party phenomenon has not been as successful as we had hoped.

You may ask, how are you being used?  From the point of view of many, there is an ineligible office holder in the White House.  Constitutionally it can be confirmed, it takes two citizen parents when one is born to be a “natural born citizen” the main qualification.  It is my understanding that your parents were not American citizens when you were born.  All the obfuscation and ignoring this will not change the fact that either you or Obama is not qualified for the office of POTUS.  Your name is constantly brought up as the VP candidate for whoever is chosen for the GOP.  You seem, to many, to be extremely articulate and well educated which makes you really likable to the masses.  What I find disturbing is that you do not address the issue of eligibility head on.  The more your name is brought up or thrown into the ring the less anyone pays attention to what the Constitution says, just like 2008.  A simple statement from you of “I’m not qualified under Article II, Section I, Clause V to be President or Vice President” would change the discourse and put an end to the candidacy of Barak Obama as he has yet to present any evidence that isn’t forged of his citizenship.

You will be used to destroy this country if you succumb to the pressure or the attraction of the fame & fortune of the office of Vice President by accepting the nomination.  Twenty percent of the conservative voting bloc, in my estimation, will abstain from voting for another unqualified candidate.  Do you think a Romney/Rubio ticket can win without that 20% of the vote?  That 20% Sir will definitely insure the re-election of the current office holder, an unacceptable outcome for the 2012 election. 

You Sir will have been used because you and others like you refuse to address the eligibility issue against the best interests of America.  My hope for you and our country is that you stay in the Senate and become a force for change that takes that institution back to the stature it once had, one that truly honors the Constitution as written.  We need people like you to bring the freedoms we have lost in my lifetime back for future generations to enjoy.

Sincerely,

Lloyd Carter

Westlake Village, CA

(818) 206-8232

Views: 2255

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There is alot of difference between Romney and Obama.

So what Debrajoe! What has that got to do with you taking action by writing a letter to Senator Rubio like I have.  Come on, we need a "thumbs up".  Don't leave out the RNC & Romney in who you send a letter to.  You can just copy my letter and change or eliminate the sentence concerning  my Senators & Representative.

Semper Fi

I have written Senator Rubio, and Romney, and Harry Reid, and Senator Dean Heller and Congressman Amodei, and Harry Reid, and . . .Don't jump to conclusions phrowst. OH I have written the RNC and the DNC, and. . .

Thank you Debrajoe.  You make 4 of us that have sent letters.  Maybe you missed my call for a Thumbs Up.  How are we to know unless we are told that you have done it..

Semper Fi

Amen to that!!

Very perceptive Twana.  I wonder how many have sent a letter to Romney, the RNC and Rubio. Maybe they all could just give us a thumbs up if they did.

Mine also.........

You are correct, Stingray.  And what a shame.  Simply sticking to the truth and the foundation that built America is a foreign concept.  Compromise and political correctness even has people afraid of being deemed racist if they acknowledge Rubio's lack of qualifications....how convenient for them.

It is compromise on the most important issues that got us in this mess and it should be clear by now that we are selling out our country and our children by compromising with that which we should not.

I get the impression we, "Conservatives, Republicans, Tea Partiers, and others of like ilk, are now going to ignore the Constitution just like the "Progress/ Democrats.  Marco Rubio is NOT a "natural born citizens!"  When will you people get this straight?  

Just because we have a President now who is not a "natural born citizen" means we can ignore the Law now?  Obama ADMITS in his book, if you read it correctly, he is NOT "natural born."  It doesn't matter if he WAS born in Hawaii!  There is more to being "natural born"; if you will only look into what legal precedents that surround the definition.  It takes time yes, but it's not hard.

You start ignoring the Constitution, where do you stop?!  Do we stand on the Law & principle or NOT?  Check out the other people that ARE possible candidates!

If you want Marco Rubio, AMEND the Constitution!  That's my wife wants!  But don't just IGNORE the Law!  Marco Rubio KNOWS he is NOT a "Natural born citizen!"  Do it according to the LAW!  The Law is our standard.  

Isn't it?

You nailed it William......

Marco can never hold the Office of  President, Vice President, he is not a natural born citizen. at the time of his birth his parents were immigrants. They did not become citizens until several years after Marco's birth. This is the reason he has turned down the request from so many people to run  for  President, or run for Vice President, he knows he can't legally hold the office of either position.

Wow! This was a hard letter to read and is food for much thought.  I like Rubio and on the face of it I want to say I would vote for Romney/Rubio over Obama/Biden any old day.  I to love our Constitution and I don't want another ineligible person running but given these circumstances if the powers that be won't deal with this problem of ineligibility we have to vote for someone.  We can't just let Obama stay in there.  I hope if Romney really want's to be President he will have enough common sense not to pick Rubio, and instead pick another Floridian namely Representative Alan West in the 22nd District of Florida.  The answer to the Rubio eligibility problem is not to allow this USURPER to retain this residence in our White House.  I'm not saying that the possibility of Rubio for VP isn't a problem, but please don't put it into people head not to vote because then we are sunk and this great nation will be no more.  Let's go over this again:   IF EVERYONE WHO LOVES THIS COUNTRY AND WANT TO RECOVER IT FROM THESE HIJACKERS THEY BETTER DO THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY AND VOTE  AND IF IT IS BETWEEN TWO INELIGIBLE PERSONS WE BETTER VOTE FOR WHOEVER THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES ARE BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN WITH OUR OWN EYES WHAT THIS USURPER HAS DONE.

I know it is not ideal and maybe we could deal with it later, but all you people are scaring me because you are coming up with all kinds of scenarios that will split the conservative vote and that will only allow this Usurper and his cronies to retain power.  We can have a discussion but we need to focus on getting Obama and his cronies out of the People's House, those that would struggle with whether to vote for Romney/Rubio only need to focus on what this country has gone through under this Usurper.  I am not saying it is easy, and I agree with what you said about "Natural Born Citizen".  But given those two choices come on, really! PLEASE still vote for who the Republican nominee's are.

I hope I have not been UNCLEAR.

PS: Remember we do not live in a perfect world and there is no perfect ticket and I can not imagine Romney/Rubio being worst than Obama/Biden.  I may have to eat those words later but it is a risk I am willing to take.  

What say ye??

Chuck Urwin

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service