Breitbart

Early Friday morning, thugs presumably supporting President Obama beat up the son of Wisconsin State Senator Neal Kedzie outside of his apartment in Whitewater. Kedzie caught the two men removing a Romney sign outside of his apartment around two o'clock in the morning. After telling them to put the signs back, one of the thugs attacked Kedzie and then put him in a choke hold and continued to beat his head.

Mark Belling spoke to the Senator’s son Sean on the radio earlier today. Sean Kedzie told Belling he was rushed to the hospital by ambulance with possible skull and eye socket fractures.

Here is statement released by the Senator’s office:

Unsaved Preview Document

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Outrageous.  The perpetrators much be caught and severely punished.

Wisconsin has some pretty evil politicians, and it is becoming well-known for electing bad eggs.  Heads up, Wisconsin!

• The unfortunate moral of the story is, you don't go out and confront people removing your Romney/Ryan sign unless you are armed.  The attack would have ended up an attempted attack if the man had been packing.  It is no wonder that Americans are arming themselves. And it is no wonder that judgment is about to come upon this earth.    

• CAN SEAN IDENTIFY HIM?  COPS SEACHING AREA AND HAULING IN THUGS FOR A LINE UP?

COME ON COPS DO YOUR JOB. ROUND UP A BUNCH OF THUGS IN THE AREA AND LINE EM UP??

OR CAN WISCONSIN FIRE ALL OF YOU FOR NOT DOING YOUR JOB?

WE HAVE TO GET TOUGH RITE BACK

GET THIS TO NEIGHBORS/  TAKE A STAND.

• Oh they will never be caught. Mainly because they will NOT look for them. Oh I think they will put on a show of looking but since it was, after all, a Romney/Ryan supporter they will arrest him for starting the fight I bet....... That is the reason I don't have any signs in my yard. I would not go out the door empty handed and since I'm pretty bad health wise I would not have a bat or club but it would be a lot of power for sure. So better NOT to have signs that way I won't go to prison for protecting myself. Oh I live in Georgia where we FINALLY have a self defense law FINALLY.

• The Brown shirts are alive and well.

• shoot the scumbags 

George Zimmerman for congress

• How true.  This was a hate crime, after all, right?  And if Mr. Kedzie did confront them while armed and the events turned out differently, well he might have found himself charged with a crime.  Heads they win, tails you lose. 

• I am sorry to hear this. But, when Romney wins, citizens this is what will happen to many of us.

• DEMOCRATS ARE INSANE.  When all conservatives are finally dead, and we will be, then the whole of America will be INSANE.  I wish I could be around to watch them self-destruct.

• I guess he should have armed himself.

This reply was deleted.