http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/nelson-mandela-was-a-radical-marxist/

No wonder Obama lowered the US flag on government buildings.  Mandela was his idol, mentor, and fellow communist.

Take a look at the utube on the WND cite above.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can see where that murdering communist would be an idol of that communist SOB that goes by the name of obummer.

• Birds of a feather.................Black Feathers...............................

• Many say Mandela reformed himself after being elected president and chose to bring blacks and whites together, one way was supporting the Rugby sports (like in the movie Invictus)-I hear conservative publications say this. I have also heard about his communist past, and how his wife murdered blacks who did not want communism in a tortuous way
    Thanks for this!

• They had this man in jail, they should have kept him there.  His past has some ugly truths, but this is evidence that it is not hard to manipulate the uneducated.  Keep them dumb enough, and they will follow and believe anything you want them to.

• I especially remember that song they sang. In it the verse says they will kill whites. This adoration has gone way too far. He was definately not a martyr. Some think the war against the white farmers will get much worse now. They have murdered around 300 so far but look for more. :(

• Obama is cut from the same cloth as Nelson.

• Did you see the MSNBC reporter that said "wealthy white men" came up with the term "Obamacare." I laughed, it was so cartoonist and one-dimensional.

(How about "Romneycare," or "Hilarycare," or "Reagonomics?"...all whites. Rascism? Come on.)
This reply was deleted.