Google the Wounded Knee Uprising to see what happened when gun happy goes against a well armed gov.t force.  I attended the "Camp Justice" Protest on the Pine Ridge Reservation in 1999, when the "Ghost Shirt" was returned from Scotland where it had been stored since being sold by Buffalo Bills Wild West Show when they ran low on money in Europe. I apologized on behalf of The United States Army Honor Guard to one of the descendants of the 1891 Wounded Knee Massacre for what the 7th. Cavalry and the United States Army had done to the Lakota people.(  On my hat I was wearing 7th. Cavalry Insignia beneath my ""Budwiser" (Basic Underwater Diving With Intensified Schooling Earns Recognition)  I told him that as soldiers we are taught to obey orders but that I could not and would not apologize for what the United States Gov't. had done to the Lakota people.  He accepted my apology, and after he received "The Ghost Shirt" from the Scottish History Professor who had found it stored in a museum basement in Scotland, he turned and started walking towards the cemetery where those killed in the massacre were buried, a Spotted Eagle (The Ghost Shirt was spotted with blood) started circling the ceremony in a clockwise direction and stole the show as proof that GOD was watching over the ceremony!!!  Later at a protest march from Pine Ridge to the town of White Clay Nebraska (2miles) to protest the sale of alcohol within 20 miles of a Rez., we were confronted by the Nebraska State Police S.W.A.T. Team of 150 Tactical Officers (including snipers stationed on rooftops) in full riot gear. Black Elk, the Lakota Leader met with the Colonel in Charge, and I met with his X.O., a Captain. We gave our word that no weapons were allowed, even though we had met with leaders of the American Indian Movement (AIM) who had offered to supply arms, but we refused their offer since it was to be an unarmed peaceful protest. The Colonel said he supported our struggle that was going to be fought in court and therefore we were allowed to have a picnic lunch in the middle of White Clay (pop.22, with 4 liquor establishments that did over 3 million dollars sales each yr. with not so much as a public bathroom for the Native Americans) while the S.W.A.T. Team did traffic control on Hwy.87 in full riot gear. The Colonel wasn't happy about that since he had two tickets to a Kansas City Royals Double Header, and the State of Nebraska spent 150 thousand dollars for transportation (3 buses) and overtime and the only incident was when a store owner tried to open his store and the lock was super-glued while he was in the store!!!  NO RETREAT-STEPHEN-NO SURRENDER Revelations 5:5= Acts 7:55 (Seal Team 7) Retaliation Operations Engineer/ Sacred Weapons Assault Team Leader (11th. Special Forces) ALPHA & OMEGA Sacred Command Force (Arizona Knight "R"ANGERS) Revelations 19:11-21 (19+1+1=21} {19+1=20/20=21-1) Great White Buffalo, Lakota Peace Chief preserving the Honor of "The Code Talkers" U.S.M.C. United Stated Messianic Chief, Universal Saviors Army/ GOD & I "R" an overwhelming majority (An Army of ONE) Vengeance is the Lord's, and I AM my Father's Son, when "R"  ANGER is revealed, your fate is SEALed

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Thursday
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31