http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/04/19/yes-yes-yes-oklahoma-governor-signs-anti-sharia-bill/

Thanks for supporting this bill, BNI Readers! The debate over Sharia Law in state courtrooms has been going on for years. Friday, Governor Mary Fallin signed new legislation to stop the use of foreign laws when they violate the Oklahoma Constitution.

KRMG (h/t Timothy C) House Bill 1060 would also ban foreign laws if they violate the United States Constitution. More than 70-percent of Oklahoma voters approved a ballot question that singled out Sharia law in 2010.

The terror-linked Council on Anti-American Islamic Relations then sued for discrimination. Muneer Awad, with CAIR, said, “The tradition that comes out of this practice, the practice of Islam, the Muslim faith, it points to these things as a threat to the American way of life.” The court agreed with CAIR saying you can’t specifically ban Sharia Law.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0133f5da0240970b-500wi

This year lawmakers in the Oklahoma House of Representatives wrote a new law in more broad terms. Senator Anthony Sykes told Fox News, “They’re going to have their way over the voice of the people, which in some ways is what Sharia is all about, kind of ironic.”

House Bill 1060, which passed by wide margins in the Oklahoma House of Representatives and the Oklahoma Senate, takes effect November 1.

zona libre de Sharia

RELATED STORIES/VIDEOS:

cair-asks-oklahoma-governor-not-to-sign-the-anti-sharia-bill-bni-readers-you-know-what-to-do

double-hurrah-oklahoma-state-senate-also-voted-to-pass-anti-sharia-legislation-today

oklahoma-will-muslim-brotherhood-proxy-cair-again-be-able-to-overturn-the-will-of-the-people-who-voted-to-block-sharia-law-from-state-courts/

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank GOD.

• I thank the Governor.

• Finally some good news!  Thank you Governor Fallen!

• Finally, thank God, at least one State stepped out of the "Overton Window" long enough to do something right.

• Thank God, one State has the courage to stand against EVIL. There is no such thing as Radicalized Islam, it is Islam.

Wake up America!

• Hooray! Someone with a backbone and common sense!
    Meanwhile- check out this article:

In Hancock, NY an Islamic community that sits on 80 acres of land has decided to form its own government. They call their community: The Town of Islamberg. They have their own mayor, deputy mayor and five town council members. None of them are elected, of course.
    They even boast that their “town” provides departments of education, medical, finance and land development services.
    This Islamic compound has truly become a city-state. Though not recognized as a legitimate township by the City of Hancock, this Islamic community nevertheless enforces its own laws on the “citizens” within its borders. They do so by using the iron fist of Sharia law.
    I interviewed a member of this camp, which sits deep in the Catskills Mountains of upstate New York. The Islamic group that has established this camp is part a network known as Muslims of the Americas (MOA), which has documented links to Al Qaeda.
    MOA has established similar villages in nearly three-dozen locations nationwide, with other prominent camps found in Texas, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, California and Tennessee.
    The man I interviewed, Ali Aziz, painted a shocking picture of what life is like to live inside these camps and how many of their members engage in terrorist training activities. Aziz, an Egyptian Muslim, worked as an undercover informant for eight years for the New York Police Department (NYPD). During that time, he lived on MOA camps and worked closely with MOA leadership, all the time supplying the NYPD with information about illegal activity on the camps—including guerilla combat training.
    read more at Law Enforcement Today:
    http://lawenforcementtoday.com/2012/11/16/informant-islamic-compoun...

• Gov. Perry need's to take notice. Congrat's Oklahoma!!!!

• PRAISE THE LORD!   There is still some common sense in the USA!!!

• I only wish TEXAS did the same, but our House and Senate firmly kiss "Sharia Law", so I don't expect we will give the same treatment to the subject, until the people of Texas put a stop to this kind of @S$%.   WELCOME TO TEXAS....

• That is GREAT! Finally! I read the article above, the law enforcement today. I cant believe NOBODY is doing anything about this! If a group of CHRISTIANS or any patriotic group lived in a compound like that, with guard towers and weapons...they would be raided and shot just like Waco
This reply was deleted.