http://canadafreepress.com/print_friendly/message-to-my-lib-jew-brethren

I’m writing to tell you—figuratively—if your persist in supporting these people whom you seem to think love and treasure you—then, you should pack a tight go-bag, because there isn’t much room in those rail-cars, even if they give you sleeping berths

MESSAGE TO MY LIB JEW Brethren

“The White House press office on Friday struck out ‘Israel’ as the country in which Jerusalem is located when distributing a transcript of President Obama’s remarks at the funeral of former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres.”  Breitbart.com

My sad, sweet, sensitive, fair, and honorable brothers and sisters.

Greetings from the Hebrew ‘Hood.

Regarding your life and position here in America, ARE YOU SCARED YET?

I was born a Jew on both sides of my family. They came here around 1905. My father drove for Max “Boo Boo” Hoff, in Philly and his street name was Nails. I’m one of you same, second gen’ types, all right? We are, many of us, the same in our history.

I’m writing to tell you that your apparent fundamentally transformed American Liberalism does not appear to be working out all that great for you here in America. That you elected Barack Hussein Obama, twice, is a stain on Jewish history.

In my opinion, when your current, 2016, apparent enemies have succeeded in obliterating Israel—after many documented “floaters”—guess what?

They will come for you.

I am warning you.

Why do you vote Democrat? What is attractive or beneficial to Jews about Bill Clinton’s Wife?

Obama does not love you. NOTHING he has done would seem to say he loves you.

And your vaunted institutions and liberal heroes—whom you think are your advocates and protectors—mean nothing to anybody, not really. Not in the end. They are mistaken and lost in the wind. They do not love you.

Bill Clinton’s Wife does not love you. Her stated, “second daughter” is Huma Abedin. Look up Huma; check her background and connections. Surprise? Not really.

But, I love you.

I’m writing to tell you—figuratively—if your persist in supporting these people whom you seem to think love and treasure you—then, you should pack a tight go-bag, because there isn’t much room in those rail-cars, even if they give you sleeping berths this time.

Jeffrey A. Friedberg -- Bio and Archives | Click to view 5 Comments

Jeffrey A. Friedberg is a former, Big City, licensed private detective and operated his own detective agency. He has also been an undercover anti-crime operative, a DOD-cleared security provider, a nuclear plant security provider, and an Internet website optimizer and promoter. He earned a BA degree by majoring in English Literature, with a minor in Sociology. Also at university, he studied infrastructure of the Kuomintang, the Yakusa, counter-insurgency, Soviet and Nazi propaganda techniques, Shoto-Kan Karate (under Teryuki Okazaki), Judo, and other matters. Drawing on his investigative experience, Friedberg has made himself the author of seven paranormal political thriller books on Amazon.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't believe many of those he is addressing will listen to him and that's a shame.

• Jews, blacks, lesbian/homosexual/trans, all support democrat liberal candidates.  All the liberal candidates want is there support at the ballot box and couldn't care less about them as human beings. My opinion............

• Ditto.

• Thank you.

• I echo the comments of Lee and Harry.  I doubt many, if nay other than trolls, even look at this site.  You would have better opportunity reaching your desired audience on FB.

• This is a closed forum, only for those of us that want to keep our Republic and preserve our Constitution, there are no trolls allowed on here. I'm glad Harry Riley put this forum together.

• I understand it is a closed forum, which is precisely why the stated message will not reach the intended audience.  It needs to be put out on other media if seriously intended for other audiences. That was my intended point.  But I am not here to argue.  What are your suggestions for getting this message to the desired audiences?

• Word of mouth, I tell my conservative friends about this forum, they sign up and tell their conservative friends, and on it goes.  To be honest with you Lowell, in my area I find very few people who are concerned or care about what our government is doing, they are complacent, lazy or brain-washed by the liberal MSM, and that's bad for liberty and freedom. That's been my experience the past 20+ years.

• I frequently post articles I find here on FB - on my page, as well as Trump's, Lou Dobbs, Stu Varney, DML, etc., etc.

• Facebook would probably take anything down that any of us wanted to post on that media.

This reply was deleted.