Constitutional Emergency

here's a flyer on a trip I've started - King Ward Bus Lines has developed a custom trip for marchers at a very good price - I will also start a single traveler list for anyone willing to share a room to get a better deal - please consider going as we need greater numbers than last year - thanks, carole

Views: 48

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Carole
I live in Baltimore, so I comute to all the rallies in D.C. I will continue to do so until our country is out of peril. But we could send 10 million people there for a 1 day rally and the congress will not hear us. What we need to do is literally camp out on the streets and lawns for as long as we can. Like the sit ins of the 70's If hundreds of thousands of people would just sit down and peacefully protest then, when the jails are filled to capacity the city will be shut down. Perhaps then they will realize that we are serious about taking back our country. We need a long, organized rally with a constant flow of peaceful people to sit down until they are arrested. Imagine if they had to arrest a few million people in the course of a couple weeks. Hell, we could make it a vacation.
KevinZurrin
hi kevin - maybe the news media would notice us then???? - as I understand it, there will be 2 marches that weekend - the folks on this trip will be able to do both - keep talking it up - we need numbers this year - hope to meet you in DC - carole
Carole, Iwill be comming from Louisiana and I would be willing to share a room with someone
hi lawrence - please send me an e-mail so I may put you on the list - I have a retired gentleman whose wife is unable to go and he's willing to share...will probably have more folks as the date gets closer - will send you all info when I get your contact info - yours in freedom, carole
Lwy3232@yahoo.com

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service