Constitutional Emergency

Well our statewide meeting happened today. We had discussions about several topics and I'll try to list them here. Anyone in attendance please feel free to add comments and corrections.

First off we had a prayer then introduced and told a little about ourselves. There were 8 of us in attendance.(Five were Smiths, LOL)

I asked if anyone could post a map of Alabama divided into four semi equal sections. It is in the works now. That will be for regions within the state and will allow for easier planning, and meetings more often. It is also for organizational purposes. We need regional leaders, COs, XOs, etc..., I passed out some examples that I copied from the web sites for info.

There were questions concerning recruitment and how to achieve the goals we set for the number of members to attend in DC. The growth so far in the state as well as nationwide has not been very fast but within the state I am unaware of any real effort to recruit to this point.  We discussed using the internet for recruiting and possibly you tube videos of some sort. There are also a number of flyers available to print on our two sites. Locations for flyers would be upcoming gun shows in your area, VFWs, Church, possibly windshields if there is no law against it. 

We also discussed needing leadership positions filled. I can't possibly do this on my own and wouldn't attempt such, so please if you can step up do so. No one will be asked to go it alone and will be helped as much as possible so don't worry. Each of us must do what ever we can and we must get busy doing it now. There is little time left

We talked about the arrangements for staying around the DC area short term. There are campgrounds available and one in particular that is being coordinated by Michelle Turner is Bull Run. She is planning for a chow line and such as well. There will be a need for people to work the grounds we stay in to ensure security and cleanliness. We are all adults and should be able to clean up after ourselves but we will generate a lot of garbage. We also talked about a need for some to go in advance to set up things like porta potties and such. There will be problems with housing millions in the area if we don't plan this out. As far as a tent or sleeping bags, personal needs and food don't count on anyone but yourselves. If some can provide help in that area we will discuss later on. Regional groups would likely be better suited to discuss this. I do know of a person that says there is a farm a couple of hours away from DC if needed but I would like to stay closer in if possible. 

Well it is getting late for me and I have to be up earl for work so I'll leave off here. Anyone with additions please add them as comments. I will add more as soon as I can. Thanks all.

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a very productive meeting. Will look forward to getting up to speed on everything! Did anyone from my area make it? (Northwest Alabama)

I think the ones from the furthest north were from Arab Christy. I will post more later today and hopefully others that attended will as well.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service