Constitutional Emergency

Jim Holt will be making his formal announcement for entering the US Senate Race in Jonesboro at 7:00 pm. on January 14, at Western Sizzlin, 2405 E. Highland, at a 2nd Amendment meeting which is held monthly at 7:00 pm. You are welcome to join other members of the 2nd Amendment meeting at 6:30 to eat before the meeting. Please spread the word.

We sure would sure like to have a large group of people there for Holt. If you can attend the meeting in Jonesboro, would you please reply to this email and tell me so. We can send you an email reminder on Wednesday or Thursday. That would save us a lot of phone calls that we plan to make.

Senator Holt will be flown to five campaign kick-off events on January 14 in Little Rock, Texarkana, Jonesboro, Ft. Smith and Springdale. The campaign will be sending out a flyer later, but many of you may not be on his email list. If you want to get on his email list, email jim@jimholt2010.com and ask to be added to his email list or go to his website http://jimholt2010.com/ and click the volunteer buttom. I think you will like his website. I will try to send their flyer on the events out as well later.

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

This is really good news. We need good conservatives to replace the anti-americans in congress
It's great news Jim. Jim Holt has a proven track record - he's been through the political fire and not caved. He is the genuine article. He is a true patriot!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service