Constitutional Emergency

First I'd like to apologize and ask forgiveness for a loss of hope. For a period I lost hope that we as a nation would not succumb to the tyranny that is rampant against us. Only through a nationwide effort to repent and serve the God our Christian forefathers served, will we restore the freedoms they fought and died to establish. I believe this to be true and reference 2 Chronicles 7:14. Nonetheless, this is no excuse to give up the fight to restore these freedoms for ourselves and our posterity. Terry is our brother and has stayed the course. He is in need of our best effort and support. I am not sure of the best course of action; a protest in Dixie county, a protest in Tallahassee, go enmasse to Gov Scott or AG Bondi's office. We had good luck working with Overpasses previously, enlisting their help on this will help.

Please provide input, feedback. I will rally support and organize an effort, and would appreciate recommendations.

May God bless Terry, his family, you and yours and our nation,
Wendell Beattie

Views: 139

Replies to This Discussion

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a merry heart does good like a medicine!  Proverbs! I forgive you, but, don't lose hope, when the days grow darker....."we" get brighter!  "We're" not going to be here much longer anyway, and that is not a reason to quit, but the reason to do EXPLOITS!!!!

We must rise up to fight tyranny or our Republic will surely  fall to Evil forces....

Terry Trussell is still in the Dixie County, Florida jail. I will be going to Cross City on Thursday if anyone from Crestview and the surrounding area would like to go and support this effort to peacefully fight this injustice, you are welcome to ride along.
Wendell Beattie
850-758-2863
There will be a meeting of the Dixie County Commissioners. They need to know that we will not stand by idly while they allow a judge from outside their district to rail-road an American veteran and a patriot. Terry Trussell was following the Constitution and obeying the laws of this country when this judge and corrupt prosecutor illegally and without correct due process of law incarcerated without a trial or even an indictment or hearing from a Grand Jury.
Dixie County Commissioners Meeting:
Thu, October 16, 6pm – 7pm
Dixie County Courthoue BOCC Chambers (map)
214 County Road 351
Cross City, FL 32628

I'm pleased to be joining you in going to the Dixie County Commissioners meeting Wendell............

Here's some call in and email info for radio tv talk shows. Not having success yet, almost got on Alex Jones show today to get the word out about Terry Trussell's situation. Please ring their phones off the hook and fill their inboxes to get Terry's story out. Not all have been validated, feel free to update if there's dead info.

Glenn Beck email me@glennbeck.com stu@glennbeck.com
Call in 888-727-BECK Show time 8am - 12 pm CST

Alex Jones email showtips@infowars.com writers@infowars.com
Weekday Call in 800-259-9231 Show time 11 am - 2 pm CST
Sun Call in 877-789-ALEX Show time 4-6 pm CST

Rush Limbaugh email elrushbo@eibnet.com
Call in 800-282-2882 Time 11am - 2 pm CST

Michael Savage email ?
Call in 800-449-TALK Show time 8 pm CST

Sean Hannity email from his website www.hannity.com
Call in 800-941-7326 Show time 10 pm CST Week nights

Governor Rick Scott email rick.scott@eog.myflorida.com
850-488-7146

Attorney General Pam Bondi email from her website www.myfloridalegal.com
850-414-3300

I am sending a donation  ( check )  ..

Terry Trussell Legal Defense Fund
PO Box 1551 
Cross City‎ FL‎ 32628
United States

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service