Hello all,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kelly Riggs/Meuser. I have two last names on the site and I am sure that may be confusing. I recently got married and have not changed everything over (it is a process). I have taken on the job as your State Recruiter. As I look through and see the numbers of members in each state I see that we have some work to do. I am going to arm myself with coffee, flyers, tape, thumb tacks, and chalk to poster the great city of Indianapolis with literature regarding our cause. I do realize this is a large task but it has to be done. I would like to see the number of members we have rise and bus loads of Hoosiers depart to D.C. on May 16th. This is a great cause and I believe in it wholeheartedly. It was with God that our country was built and it will be with God that our country survives and thrives. I do love that we have prayer warriors who will stay and see to it that we stay safe on our journey. As for me, I am young bodied and able. I will pray every night up till the event and on the car ride there.On May 16th I will march with the Lord, unafraid. Please join me in our fight to preserve our freedom. We are not doing this for ourselves we are doing it for future generations to come. Together we can make history!

If anyone would like to help me distribute flyers please let me know.

Thanks

Kelly

Views: 65

Replies to This Discussion

Kelly,                               

My name is Chuck Davis. I am your state Chaplain.my wife and i live in Danville. i just wanted to say thank  you for your zeal for our cause.May God richly bless your efforts

i am available at my inbox here or at apocalypsewatchman06@yahoo.com. 

Hope to talk to u soon !!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service