Constitutional Emergency

If anyone needs a ride I have room for 3 more people in my truck,  I will be leaving May 15 and coming back May 22 please let me know.

Views: 303

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeff, Stefanie and I will be leaving Saginaw at 5 a.m.  We are picking up Bob at Exit 49 @ approx. 6 a.m.  and then we'll be well on our way.  Met Kevin today :)  He was only 20 minutes from my area so I grabbed him some ice for his coolers and met up with him at a "park and ride" so now I know 2 people that will be attending OAS :)  Hope we can meet up in Ohio, but if not, I guess we'll eventually run into each other in D.C. somehow.  My personal email is tlchyatt@tm.net  Please feel free to email me about anything at all before you leave. 

I will have my phone - which view this site and messages. I will post as we go. (May 15 am)
Good morning my Michigan patriots! I know I've been really quiet lately, but I still plan on attending on the 16th. I'll be heading out after a house inspection on the 15th (about 2pm) so I won't be rolling into the camp ground until the wee hours of the morning on the 16th. I'm heading back Sunday... So if anyone still needs a ride let me know! And I can take people back with me if you need it as well. :) Hope to see everyone there safe and sound!

Jessica G.
Ooohhh the wait.... I think everything looking good. How did early people do with stormy weather yesterday? I like to hear about backpacks being allowed - i am medic carrying water n gear, photography etc

May God Be With you on your journey, my husband and I are planning on making it down there from Warren Michigan very soon. This is an urgent historical moment, did you get this number off the site  202-224-2341 tell them you want this renegade outlaw Obama Impeached and arrested for treason. Spead the word. Be Safe...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service