Constitutional Emergency

We will need a head count for transportation and lodging

Views: 407

Replies to This Discussion

I am going! Driving up Thur.May 15th but driving back on the 21st. That's how long I have coverage to care for my father. Anyone is welcome to ride along, either one way or round trip. email- klondon1@charter.net or DM me on twitter-@Kaybirds

I have reserved a cabin in Virginia here-http://www.nvrpa.org/park/pohick_bay/content/rustic_cabins  A State campground. Not so rough camping style, but camping. It's a place to sleep & charge up cell phones, laptops etc. Has electricity, ac/heater, sm frig. & microwave. 2 rooms no running water but close to showers. Very inexpensive & 15 min drive to metro station in Springfield, VA then 30 min train ride to DC. 

Let's Show how "The Show Me State" rolls! We all need to stay in contact with each other so we can set a meeting up or at least group together. 

Kay London

St. Charles, MO

Hi Kay, Just received an email from http://www.operationamericanspring.org/ requesting people sign up for state group leader. I saw you were interested so thought I would send a heads up.

It would be nice to get Missouri active so we can discuss transportation, housing, philosophy(like are we to be in place 24/7 or can we go back to apartments each day for sleep, cooking, shower, etc.).

Jerry- Thanks for getting this page up and running! I'm a little slow at this-(this site is like a mini facebook) and I'm just learning how to navigate thru. Used the twitter to send message out to my followers nationwide and will use it to target my Missouri followers as well. Also figured out how to send as an email.

Again Thank You so much!

Kay London

St. Charles, MO

will be taking the truck again and sleeping in it again,,,BUT damn sure we are NOT taking the bike this time,,,too COLD..see you there,,,give'm hell...

Its going to be up to everyone in the Missouri group to get us organized. I am doing some graphic work for Operation American Spring and will be in and out of the group. Hard to juggle all this with a full time job

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service