By Cheryl Williams
As I've traveled the state, there seems to be one common theme... we want to be involved but don't know what to do. Which of the following training seminars do you want to see offered?
1. Oklahoma Republicans - Who are We? (Developing a 77-County Message)
2. Organizing my County Party (Officer training)
3. Meetings 101 (How to Conduct a Productive Meeting)
4. Introduction to Precinct Organization
5. What Every Oklahoman Should know about Our Elections
6. Rules - Are They only a Suggestion?
7. What To Do In ONE Hour each Week!
8. How to work with Volunteers
9. Electing Republicans in Democrat Counties
10. Technology that Connects
I would love to hear about any other suggestions on topics that you believe will impact our 2010 Elections in Oklahoma. Let me know which of the 10 listed are your top 3... we are organizing training seminars.
Cheryl Williams Wordpress Website
- Facebook Oklahoma Group Page page
Vice Chair - Oklahoma Republicans