1. The Pittsburgh Tea Party #1...Bring a Tea Bag (and everyone that can fit in your car or on your bike!) Bring signs!
Date: Saturday, April 11th, 2009
Time: 12:00 Noon
Place: Allegheny Landing (Allegheny River North Shore), Pittsburgh, PA
2. The Pittsburgh Tea Party #2...Again, Bring a Tea Bag (and everyone that can fit in your car or on your bike!) Bring Signs!
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009…TAX DAY!
Time: 12:00 Noon
Place: Market Square, Pittsburgh PA
The Time is Now!
Join "The Greensburg, PA, TEA Party"
April 15th, 2009 at 12:00 Noon – 1:30PM
Westmoreland County Court House
2 North Main Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
This is a movement of People of Faith
Rose (from Quinn and Rose) Keynote
Pastor Keith Tucci
With Special remarks by Colonel G. Washington, AKA Dr. Bill Choby
Please see how you can help now below.
National TEA Party Day
Show up at a Tea Party Rally in your local community and let government know you are Taxed Enough Already.
Are you fed up with a Congress and a president who:
· vote for a $500 billion tax bill without even reading it?
· are spending trillions of borrowed dollars, leaving a debt our great-grandchildren will be paying?
· consistently give special interest groups billions of dollars in earmarks to help get themselves re-elected?
· want to take your wealth and redistribute it to others?
· punish those who practice responsible financial behavior and reward those who do not?
· admit to using the financial hurt of millions as an opportunity to push their political agenda?
· run up trillions of dollars of debt and then sell that debt to countries such as China?
· want government controlled health care?
· want to take away the right to vote with a secret ballot in union elections?
· refuse to stop the flow of millions of illegal immigrants into our country?
· appoint a defender of child pornography to the Number 2 position in the Justice Department?
· want to force doctors and other medical workers to perform abortions against their will?
· want to impose a carbon tax on your electricity, gas and home heating fuels?
· want to reduce your tax deductibility for charitable gifts?
· take money from your family budget to pay for their federal budget?
If so, participate in the TEA party rally, the Taxed Enough Already (TEA) party.
Bring your cell phone and call Congress and the president while attending the TEA party rally (Representative and Senators, 202-224-3121; President, 202-456-1414). Tell Every American about this effort by forwarding this invitation to your friends. Together we can make a difference.
How You Can Help Now
1. ATTEND a meeting to learn the purpose of a TEA Party Rally and how to help
Westmoreland County Community College
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 7:00 pm WCCC Founder's Hall cafeteria his is an informational meeting.
2. VOLUNTEER to make signs
Join with us or make your own signs to bring to the Rally
Here are a few suggestions:
Give me Liberty – Not a Bailout
No to Socialism
Conservative America Still Exists
No More Bailouts
Stimulate Business Not Government
Taking America Back
No Taxation Without Deliberation
Please avoid signs attacking individuals or Parties.
We will make our feelings known – with respect.
3. E-MAIL flyers to your friends. Sign up to be on our e-mail list.
Copy and Paste this E-MAIL to avoid forwards & delete previous addresses
4. DONATE. Donations are appreciated but are not tax deductible.
We need boxes of #10 business envelopes.
Use of Large Tent for Speakers
Use of DJ equipment and DJ for Speakers
Associated with American Family Association For additional info contact: www.teaparty.com Carol Hassenger
This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.
HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP
1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.
Follow the Prompts
How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......