Constitutional Emergency

Hello Patriots!

We having our first OAS Virginia meeting. Please join us for an informal meet and great. We will be discussing various topics and generally getting to know each other at this event. If you cannot make this meeting, please do not worry, we will have many more and we will change venues to better accommodate everyone equally. Meeting is open to the public.

When: January 29th, 2014

Time: 8pm

Place: Green Turtle Restaurant Spotsylvania Towne Center Fredricksburg, Virginia

http://www.spotsylvaniatownecentre.com/pdfs/directorymap.pdf

Thank You,

RT

Commonwealth Patriot

Views: 247

Replies to This Discussion

To short of notice and long trip from IL. Gary and i hooking up next weekend in IL  stay safe.

I'll reserve at section at the Green Turtle for our meeting

Count me in!!

Wish I could make it, still trying to get a hold of someone in the DC area to talk to and get in the go.

Wife and I will be there at 8PM...

At this time, the Virginia State group will have weekly meetings in Fredricksburg, Va at the Green Trutle. Our meeting time is 8pm on Wednesdays.

CWP

We meet weekly at Tito's Diner in Fredericksburg, Va.  Wednesdays at 8pm.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service