Constitutional Emergency

WE NEED A HEAD COUNT FOR THE 16TH DONT CARE HOW IT GETS HERE LARRY AND I WILL BE STAYING AT BULLRUN AS OF THIS MOMENT,WE DO HAVE INVITES TO A DC HOME FOR US OR 2 PEOPLE I AM NOT THAT SPECIAL. LETS PULL IT TOGETHER GET A HEADCONT OR SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND DAYS STAYING. THERE IS A LOT OF WORK TO DO AND LITTLE TIME FROM SUPPLIES TO SECURITY TO PRAYER SO HELP A OLD TOP OUT AND HELP LARRY. IF YOUR AFRAID TO ACTUALLY PUT YOUR EMAIL ON A LIST THEN I SUGGEST YOU REMEMBER THE FOUNDING FATHERS WORDS IN THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENCE IT IS ONE SENTENCE " I PLEDGE MY FORTUNE, MY GOOD HONOR AND MY LIFE TO THIS COUNTRY."   GO TO PAUL HARVEY'S CONSTITUTION ON U TUBE  

Views: 180

Replies to This Discussion

My wife & I will be staying at Bull Run!! s.smull@hotmail.com!!

Again I will be there!!!!!!
What can I and Betty do, we will be there to serve!!!

I will be there, epoxitex@aol.com is my email, Jimmy Pearce

Jimmy,

we have a new facebook page NC OAS friend request it and I will friend you so you can post

I will be there May 14th thru the 21st. Found a  place in Fairfax to stay at.

james shoot me a e mail and read my post on future plans   bill Goodwin xo nc

what is the sixteenth

hello

hey buddy

hey buddy if you haven't sign up on osa site and try to list any forums there  I am reorganizing and a new facebook page is coming out to help us but I need to know where  aps everybody lives dividing state up and looking for xo's

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service