Constitutional Emergency

By now many, if not all are aware of some of the "facts" surrounding the Trayvon Martin tragedy.  While I was on a radio show last night, a listener posted this link: 

http://trayvon.co.cc/

Many of the distortions that were originally put out concerning this case are now being proven to be just that...distortions.  And it has been quite evident for a long number of years, that this has been the case and will continue to be the case as long as there are different colors and races of people.  There will always be those willing and able to raise discontent for any number of bad reasons.  

So what makes this tragedy different?  

The level of obfuscation, outright fabrications and lies, and the degree of inflammatory rhetoric...for starters, has been moved up by not just a notch...but to a whole new level.

That is also exactly why it's not any different, any longer.  

However, I can't recall any group such as the New Black Panthers offering an actual bounty in public, and a sitting President--illegal or not---openly fanning the flames of racial rhetoric with a glibness that is astonishing in it's premeditated, distorted scope.

We very simply will not survive as a nation when the level of hatred by racist "leaders" such as Sharpton and Jackson--and Obama/Holder--is allowed to be dispersed amongst the people, and the truth is not only ignored, but serially maligned.  

And in a concurrent incident in Tennessee, just for example, four black men rob, rape, torture, mutilate and brutally murder a young white couple and it goes blithely   unmentioned in the MSM.  Virtual blackout of information. Go figure...

We must not allow the race-baiters, the race-mongers among us to control the dialogue.  There is simply too much at stake, and they need to be called out with the same amount of energy, with the same inflamed spirit of truth that we have against EVERY evil injustice, just as we have for the evil that resides in our White House and Congress.  Because at the end of the day, they are one and the same. 

The comments from "Soebarahk" or "Soetoro" or "Obama" or whoever the hell he really is, do nothing more than inflame things more....as intended.  This is distraction at it's finest, most sublime level.

Which is exactly why I'm more worried than ever, that some idiot is going to start popping caps after they've reached the point of no-return, the "tipping-point", and decide it's time to start a shooting-war against our own government.  Because, realistically, that's all it's going to take for the dominoes to begin to fall...and when that happens, you can bet your life that it was part of the plan from the start...January 6, 2009.

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

I WAS BORN IN TENNESSEE AND ATTENDED THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE  AND STILL HAVE FRIENDS THERE.

I LEARNED ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN / NEWSOME ADUCTION, TORTUES AND MURDERS BACK WHEN IT WAS GOING ON.  I SEARCHED FOR INFORMATION AND NONE WAS AVAILABLE I FINALLY FOUND A PAPER IN UPPER EAST TENNESSEE THAT HAD INFORMATION.  I COULD FIND NOTHING IN KNOXVILLE AND LEARNED THAT OBVIOUSLY OBAMA HAD HIS PEOPLE TO SHUT IT DOWN.  IT WAS WHILE HE WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

THAT BOTHERED ME A GREAT DEAL IN HOW HE WAS ABLE TO DO THAT.  THEN ABOUT A YEAR AGO, I LEARD THAT SOME JUDGE THREW THE CONVICTIONS OUT.  I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE THEN.  THAT BOTHERS ME.  I FOUND SOME OF THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE TRIAL AND IT APPEARED THERE WAS NO QUESTION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.  SOME OF THE DEFENDANTS ADMITTED TO WHAT THEY DID.  THOSE GRAPHIC CONFESSIONS BROUGHT MORE TEARS.  THE ONE THAT APPEARED TO BE ONE OF THE LEADERS DENIED EVERYTHING AND THE LAST I HEARD HE WAS ACQUITTED.  WHAT THEY DID TO COVER THEIR TRACKS WITH THE CLOROX HAD TO BE A TERRIBLE WAY TO DIE.  THE OTHER SOVE VERY VIOLENT THINGS THAT THEY DID WAS EXTREMELY CRUEL AND HARSH.  I HEARD ABOUT OTHER THINGS THAT HAPPENED . . . I WILL LEAVE THAT ALONE FOR NOW.

AS I READ ABOUT THIS EVENT, I OPENLY CRIED FOR THOSE TWO POOR KIDS!

THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MY KIDS.

PERHAPS SOME ONE WILL WANT TO MAKE CLOROX AND PLASTIC BAGS ILLEGAL!

BUT THEN NEITHER THE CLOROX NOR THE PLASTIC BAGS KILLED THOSE YOUNG KIDS.

THEY KNOW WHO KILLED THEM!  IT WAS PEOPLE NOT OBJECTS.

THIS WAS AN UNBELIEVABLE KNEW ABOUT THAT LOT OF OUR TRUSTED PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IN-SPITE OF THOSE COVERING IT UP.

THATS ALL I KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE.

THE KINGSTON TRIO PUT OUT A SONG IN 1956.  SOME OF THE LYRICS WENT AS FOLLOWS:

. . . . . WE CAN BE THANKFUL AND WE CAN BE PROUD.

FOR MAN'S BEEN ENDOWED WITH A MUSHROOM SHAPED CLOUD.

AND WE KNOW FOR CERTAIN AND WE CAN BE SURE.

THAT SOMEONE WILL SET THE SPARK OF . . . AND WE WILL ALL BE BLOWN AWAY!

I HOPE THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service