Constitutional Emergency

I have been out of touch for awhile -- but there seems also to be little or no activity within the central Florida group.

Is there anything going on? Any meetings? Any planning? Etc

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

I'm disappointed the 3 busses  that tri county ordered have only 31 signed up so far if we can't  fill 1 they will have to cancel, what a shame! I'm going up in our rv anyways bev

Beverly -- stupid question -- what are the tri counties?  Also -- it doesn't surprise me as we really seem to be small in numbers.  If you look at how many people are members of the 2 websites I have a hard time envisioning 10 million in DC much less 1 million. If only thousands or hundreds show up it will mean nothing.  Unfortunately I am going to try but may not be able to make the initial onslaught -- may be able to support the later efforts but it seems we have a long way to go for the initial start.

I have just started tweeting the OAS to my 5,300+ followers. I am sure we will have a lot more brave patriots take part in this. I think the website can be a bit confusing when it breaks down into subgroups within large states. I have had difficulty in finding the team leader of the central florida team.

I am praying and have hope read last month texas has 1300 groups x 20 -25  people in each group!!! and as we get closer, more will come, God is in control and he will be the one to pull the trigger on his time bev

I have several questions for whomever is the team leader of the central Florida subgroup?

my email address is lady.babs07@yahoo.com

I would like to volunteer to take 5-6 passengers to D.C.

Also, I have volunteered to be a part of the medical team.

Please contact me.

Thanks!

Barbara Thomas

Has anybody looked into getting a group together to go up by train? 

The sad truth is that people in Florida are notoriously very poor at supporting anything that might mean the slightest bit of commitment from themselves, they don't even support their home teams very well!  Floridians have more time on their hands than any other state due to the amount of retirees we have here, but the chances of getting people to support our effort are very slim.  They're too lazy and complacent, and most of them can't see what's coming if we don't do something about the mess in Washington.  I'm ashamed for my state!

Candidate Joseph Stephens will speaking at the Tavares Civic center on April 16 at 7:pm

This meeting is being sponsored by the North Lake County Tea Party is open to the public.

Meeting is Located at:

Tavares Civic Center, 100 E. Caroline St., Tavares, FL (Connected to the Library)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service