Constitutional Emergency

We have created a FB page dedicated to relaying info to and from the event and members attendings. We plan to also keep those informed at the event of any potential threats. Many of our members will be in attendence. Also can someone provide the list of dates that certain people with specific last name beginning letters so we can post to our page which is located at 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693495324050139/?fref=ts

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

i am  ASHAMED OF FOX NEWS... I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THEM FOR YEARS... THEY ARE AS COWARDLY AS THE REST OF THE MEDIA..!! THEY ARE NO LONGER MY FAVORITE NETWORK...  WE CANNOT  GET MUCH ACCOMPLISHED WITH PEOPLE HIDING THE TRUTH... AND NOT BEING PATRIOTS FOR OUR COUNTRY... I WILL NO LONGER WATCH FOX NEWS... UNTIL THEY START TO STAND UP !!!!  

Where is everyone...??   If people do not start standing for whats right... i say they will deserve  what they get.

Laziness is now the american way..  get on your boots and start marching for the usa.. and for all the soldiers that died to give you freedom ... now its our turn... Our country is being raped and stolen...   where are our values... ??  where are the  real AMERICANS?    WHERE ARE THE FLAGS.. ? YOU SEE VERY FEW OF THEM NOW.. 

GO BUY A FLAG AND GET THAT FLAG OUT THERE.. SHOW EVERYONE THIS IS OUR COUNTRY !! 

ARE PEOPLE JUST LEAVING IT UP TO A FEW TO  KEEP OUR FREEDOMS OR ARE WE GOING TO JOIN AND BE A POWER HOUSE.... FOR OUR COUNTRY AND OUR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN.. ????

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service