Constitutional Emergency

GREETINGS TO ALL PATRIOTS ,

" WE THE PEOPLE " MUST JOIN TOGETHER TO TAKE BACK AMERICA FROM THE ILLEGAL      " OCCUPIER " OF OUR WHITEHOUSE AND OVAL OFFICE . THERE IS A LOT OF TALK AND  VERY LITTLE ACTION FROM LAWYERS , NEWS SOURCES , CONSTITUTIONAL GROUPS , SHERIFF'S OFFICES , AND OTHERS . 

MY email INBOX RECEIVES DAILY UPDATES FROM 530 SOURCES OF ( MOSTLY ) TRUTH IN REPORTING , AND THE MOST IMPORTANT INFO IS SHARED WITH ALL THE OTHERS . THERE ARE MANY OF THESE SOURCES THAT EXPOSE THE FRAUD OF ELECTIONS , BILLS AND LAWS ACTUALLY PASSED BY THE LAMEBRAINED MEMBERS OF CONGRESS . VISIT youtube AND FOLLOW THE TRAIL OF DECEIT .

EVEN ALLEN WEST HAS FAILED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE INELIGIBILITY OF THE IMPOSTER IN OUR OVAL OFFICE . THERE IS NOBODY WE CAN TRUST AND DEPEND UPON IN WASHINGTON D . C .  ( DISTRICT OF CORRUPTION )  TO TAKE THE PROPER STAND AND DO THE RIGHT THING TO SALVAGE OUR REPUBLIC AND THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE .

EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS , SUPREME COURT . FEDERAL JUDGES , THE MILITARY , ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED OFFICIALS KNOW THAT obummer IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE OFFICE WHICH HE HAS USURPED , WITH THE HELP OF MANY TRAITORS LIKE HIMSELF .

IT WILL BE OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EXPOSE , INDICT , BRING TO TRIAL , CONVICT AND IMPRISON obummer , ' nazi ' pelosivitch , hairy rude , ' hitlery ' clinton , joe biden AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO ARE GUILTY OF HIGH TREASON , HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS .

AMERICAN  ADVOCATE

Views: 105

Replies to This Discussion

Good post Arnold. If the fish's head is rotten nothing else can be trusted. This IS the first order business. We have failed to further define our spiritual stance which we should've done by protecting the Christian moral values upon which our country was founded on. Immigrants that come here leave their country and have no right to impose any foreign law or belief system.

A SUGGESTION... WE SHOULD ALL SEND 2 MILLION LETTERS TO CONGRESS... AND SAY,, IF YOU DO NOT  

TAKE CARE OF THIS CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION... THEN  " WE THE PEOPLE " WILL ! 

ARE WE ALL UP TO THIS..??? WHAT DO YOU THINK EVERYONE.!!???

We have been talking, faxing, calling, writting & sending e-mail messages for 5+ years. We have rallied around conservatives to get them in office. We have tried to control our local govt, state govt & school boards. We have gained knowledge, studied, tried to alert others & prayed our hearts out. Our Facebook pages are full, our blogs are overrun & our Tweets have tied up the Internet.

The time for action is now as most of them are corrupt. My $.02

AGREE OUR  WHITE HOUSE , THE OVAL OFFICE, OUR COUNTRY, HAS ALL BEEN DISGRACED...

AND WITHOUT ANYONE THERE TURNING AN EYE.!!  HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE??? I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH  THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT AND CONGRESS. WITH ALL THEIR VACATIONS.  AND THEIR RAISES... AND EXEMPT FROM THE HEALTH CARE THEY HAVE FORCED ON US THEY WALK ON BENEATH THEIR FEET. WE ARE LIKE LAMBS GOING OVER THE CLIFF.  

WE HAVE TO RELOOK AT HOW AND WHO ARE ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE ? INVESTIGATE  AND FIND OUT WHAT THEIR GOALS ARE BEFORE THEY ARE ELECTED.  NO MORE BLIND AND DEAF  VOTING. 

I THINK   TREY GOWDY IS A TRUE PATRIOT AND FIGHTS FOR OUR COUNTRY.... 

I DO NOT KNOW HOW WE ARE GOING TO SURVIVE THE NEXT THREE YEARS.??????????  SOO MUCH DAMANGE HAS BEEN DONE SO I SALUTE YOU AMERICAN ADVOCATE.. AND ALL OF OUR PATRIOTS. GOD BLESS

posting this on march 15th 2015/ is there anyone out there, that knows where there is a local meeting group, in or near.
port charlotte , punta gorda, north port FL.????? There must be one . i just cannot find it. thank you

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service